BN TV

BN Cuisine: Learn How to make Buka Stew with Bukie’s Kitchen Muse

BellaNaija Living

Bukie of Bukie’s Kitchen Muse is back with another delicious recipe. In this new video, she shares the recipe for the popular Buka stew.

It is the stew mostly served with Amala in local joints and is different from the stew served with rice.

This recipe will save you a lot of money and the trips around town looking for the authentic flavors from local restaurants/bukas.
Watch

See more delicious recipes on BN Cuisine here

1. Blogging Prince

August 2, 2017 at 3:36 am

Wow.

Bukka stew has to be super sweet. I will definitely learn how to make that stew, at least I can charm my girlfriend with that stew.

Thanks BN for this!.

BN rocks.

2. beebee

August 2, 2017 at 10:50 am

looks very easy.. trying tonight

3. Relocate.com.ng

August 2, 2017 at 12:51 pm

hmmmm… Moving your home or office? Let us help you pack!
    relocate.com.ng

4. Taiwo

August 2, 2017 at 2:20 pm

I love watching your videos Bukky!!

5. OJ

August 2, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Noticed midway she had to hold her braid tighter. While it is pleasant to look good, people who do cook videos should have their hairs held firmly together, if they wont cover it. They’ll still look good. No, i didn’t eat the food prepared in that video, but yes, i’ll definitely be trying the recipe!

6. Olayemi

August 2, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Thanks for the video. You are so soft spoken, it makes me jealous, lol. I am too loud for my liking :).
    I love the way your kitchen looks too. So nice and neat..

7. Chukwuma

August 4, 2017 at 5:48 am

Hi bukie, thumbs up, I just want to know if this is the method for also cooking bukka stew for rice. If not can I get the recipe for that. And I also want find out how to kill the tomato taste for both tinned tomatoes and fresh tomatoes. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.

8. Tammy

August 9, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Good job!!! I can see lots of improvements between the last video you posted and this one. Keep it up Bukie!!