Goal Digger is an initiative focused on improving employee performance and productivity through knowledge sharing sessions, seminars, coaching and the use of productivity tools to bridge the gap between every employee’s current career position and his/her desired career position.
Date: Monday, October 2nd, 2017.
Time: 10 am – 4 pm.
Venue: Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
This seminar seeks to bring together employees aspiring for career clarity, growth and success to connect, network, learn and interact with top management executives, career coaches, HR practitioners and directors who will be sharing knowledge with the participants on how they can manage their careers. They will inspire the participants by sharing real stories on how they have managed their own careers to achieve success; learning, getting mentorship, taking opportunities, getting inspiration, asking the right questions and gaining clarity.
The keynote speaker and panelists include:
- Performance Coach & Program Director of NLP Nigeria Limited – Rajiv Sharma
- The HR Director of Nigerian Bottling Company – Grace Omo-Lamai
- The Procurement Director of LafargeHolcim – Lolu Akinyemi
- The outgoing CFO of Nigerian Bottling Company – Seun Oni
- The Author of Academic Excellence & Audit Senior at Deloitte Nigeria – Morenike Vincent
- The Finance Director of FanMilk – Owoeye Titus
And more career influencers from Oriental Foods, Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria, NAHCO Aviance PLC etc.
How else would you want to spend your holiday?
Come, let’s learn and network; two key ingredients for career success.
Investment Cost: N30,000
- Gain vital strategies for career success
- Gain clarity in your journey to the top
- Networking opportunities
- Career coaching and counseling
- Get access to a career goal setting online dashboard
Who to Register?
All employees requiring career growth and success.
Registration closes on Monday, September 25th, 2017
For more information, click here.
Follow us on: