Africa is the new frontier! As the emerging business and cultural center of the World, Africa is set to leapfrog into the 21st century, with its human resource being the largest, youngest, and most versatile in the world. How do you as an HR Professional harness this tremendous potential and channel our Continents’ most important resource for the future?
Join hundreds of the most influential thinkers and practitioners in HR and Business on the African Continent for a 3-day virtual conference to discuss the Future of Work!
The First-Ever Virtual and Pan-African CIPM Conference:
This first of its kind conference promises to be the largest and most diverse ever. Themed, Re-invent: Exploring the New Frontiers, the event is slated to hold:
Date: November 26th to 28th, 2020.
Engage and network with professionals from Zambia, Ghana, Tanzania, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, and many more across the continent as this 52nd Conference opens you to a whole new world of opportunities across the Continent and beyond.
This year’s theme explores recent developments in public governance, business, and workplaces as they grapple with multiple overlapping crisis situations that are severely disrupting how we live, work, and do business. It will share deep insights and experiences surrounding the workplace, and each context explores how the professionals in their countries have navigated the new normal.
Still part of this year’s conference line-up is:
- The Maiden HR Academic Conference and Technology Fair – A pre-conference activities holding on November 25th & 26th, 2020. The fair will feature organizations coming to showcase technology to help automate HR functions and processes. HR Technology GODP Consulting and SAP are the organizations anchoring the fair.
Navigating the New Normal in today’s World of Work
In order to stabilize and rebound, there is a need to continuously explore new frontiers and develop multi-dimensional people and organizational capabilities that holistically address Work, the Worker, and the Workplace – all necessary for continued relevance, competitiveness, and impact in today’s World of Work.
Governments, businesses, organizations, and individuals all require deep foresight, the right bundles of competencies – including agility, resilience, and new ways of problem-solving, in order to survive today and thrive well into the future. Hence, It is most crucial therefore to re-invent and to identify opportunities and solutions to the various challenges facing the Workforce, HR Professionals, and Leaders in Government and Business.
Why You Can’t Miss This Year’s Conference
This Annual National Conference offers HR professionals, business leaders, teams, and organization front-liners, inspiring content for deep foresight and new ways of problem-solving in the modern workspace. Attendees at the conference are assured that they’ll develop new ideas and discover practical guidance from the most influential thinkers and practitioners in HR and business in Africa.
- Hear from the experts – over 15 professional speakers from across the Continent and various great keynote speakers
- Get solutions to workplace challenges; know the facts, predictions, and latest trends
- Explore new strategies, learn new skills, upgrade current ones and enhance your perspectives
- Make invaluable connections with peers across Africa that will grow your global network and influence.
CIPM Annual conference pulls together an assemblage of thousands of public and private sector practitioners and provides a platform for intellectual discourse, learning, inspiration, networking, collaboration, and engagement on contemporary global and national economic and policy issues. This year’s edition will not be an exception, seize the opportunity to learn, network, and e-meet some of the great thought leaders.
Notable speakers at the CIPM 52nd Pan-African Virtual Conference include:
- Peter Cheese, Chief Executive, CIPD, UK.
- Dr. Sunday Isiyaku, Country Director, SightSavers International Nigeria & Ghana
- Grace Omo-Lamai, Human Resource Director, Nigerian Breweries PLC
- Olusegun Mojeed, FCIPM Chief Ideas Officer, Bezaleel Consulting Group
- Olusola Adewole, Partner, Digital Workforce Transformation, PwC Nigeria
- Dayalan Govender, Partner, Workforce of the Future Platform Lead, PwC South Africa
- Caroline Smit, Senior Manager, PwC Cape Town South Africa
- Narayanan Vaidyanathan, Head of Business Insights, ACCA
- Dr. Bruce Watt, Vice President, DDI Europe, India, Australia, Africa
- Dr. Tarek Desouki, MD, EMEA Region of VIA Consultation Group, Egypt
- Anita Kemi Dasilva MD, MPH, Founder, Women at Risk International Foundation (WARIF)
and other seasoned Speakers
The CIPM, in its role as the apex regulatory body for People Management and Organisational Development in Nigeria, continues to focus on reaching and impacting various target audiences across the HR ecosystem covered by our regulatory mandate.
It has been one of our key objectives at the CIPM to create strong avenues via which we would connect, learn from, and grow with the Nigerian, African and Global Academic Communities, whilst at the same time, be able to draw that link into the world of work in which HRM is delivered and practiced.
With pride, we bring to you our maiden Annual Academic Conference.
For more information visit the website or follow us on