Jiji Nigeria is part of Genesis, which is one of the largest international consumer internet companies with offices in 10 countries; 200+ Million users all over the world; 100+ Million social media followers; 40+ Million app installs and is one of top 15 digital media companies in the world. Together with our sister company, Naij.com, our projects in Nigeria account for 24 Million monthly visitors making 1 out of 2 online users visit our web platforms every month.
Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online marketplace in Nigeria with over 200,000 sellers and 10 Million visitors per month. We have employed over 400 of the brightest and engaging minds, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
Jiji.ng is one of the few success stories of e-commerce in Africa due to our unique business model. We are different in that; merchants don’t pay commission for the sale of products and thus customers can get the widest variety of goods for the lowest prices. Our merchants enjoy getting a considerable boost in sales when they use our affordable premium packages.
We are currently looking for adventurous, driven and digitally savvy individuals to join our elite team of professionals as Field Sales Agents. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes us the best place to build and advance your career in sales.
TEAM LEADS SAY
Blessing Orji, joined us as a field sales agent and in only 8 months, became a team lead managing 18 sales agents. When asked about her experience, she said, ‘What I enjoy most at Jiji, is that when you perform well and exert yourself, you are quickly singled out and rewarded. I don’t think I would have risen to such heights over this short space of time in any other organisation. Also I enjoy the fun and flexible work environment at Jiji. I absolutely love my job!’.
Campbell Iruedo, a team lead, is proud to be part of an organisation providing value to the lives of Nigerians all across the country. He said, “During my University days, in which I developed a keen interest for the internet and trade, I treasured the dream that I would one day have the chance to apply my enthusiasm in these fields at an organization contributing real world value; and Jiji provided the opportunity. I am living my dream and I cannot be any happier”
FIELD SALES AGENT VACANCY
- Work in the field to acquire and sign up merchants from various sectors: electronics, fashion, cars, real estate, agriculture, etc.
- Sell Jiji’s rewarding premium services to new and existing merchants within designated regions
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets
- OND/Bachelor degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into active clients
- Good knowledge of local sales region
- A keen interest in the e-commerce Industry
What we are offering
- Uncapped sales commissions of 25% of total sales
- Best selling agents steadily get N120,000 – N150,000 per month
- Clearly defined career path: Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Manager
- Flexible working conditions with weekly sales targets
- Success in this role may lead to career opportunities in other departments of the company
You too can be a part of the winning Jiji team. To join the Jiji sales team, forward your CV to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jiji Field Sales Agent – BN’ and get your dream job now.
Best of luck from the Jiji team!