Features

Omilola Oshikoya: Dear Hillary Clinton…

Omilola Oshikoya

Dear Hilary Clinton,

You are a woman who has inspired so many women all over the world. You ran for the highest office in one of the most prosperous countries in the world. My generation would say you are goals on every level. For me, there was something you did that blew my mind which is the focus of my letter, but I will speak about it later. I must say that one of the things I respect about you is the fact that you stood by your husband during what must have been the toughest time for the two of you. I can’t even imagine the pressure and public scrutiny that you would have endured. Why this is profound for me is that my one of a kind husband too stood by me during one of the most difficult times of our life. I faced temptation for three years and fell and we dealt with it privately, but when we published our book, The Richer Woman, we had to face public scrutiny. Thank you for standing by Him. Many women may have shamed you for standing by him but I’ve come to realize since I launched my book that it’s not just men who cheat or go through temptation; many women face temptations and cheat but the thing is we don’t talk about it.

The reason I write this letter is this: the other day, I saw a screen shot of your Twitter profile on Instagram and I was blown away. I was so impressed that your profile started with WIFE, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER before your other accomplishments. I was so happy when I saw this and planned to talk about how amazing it was on social media. You can imagine my shock when I heard and saw that you had changed it and upon further investigation, I read that you changed it because of an opinion of an activist writer… This may or may not be the case but the point is that you changed it. This time, you listed your career achievements before Wife, mother and grandmother.

Why is this personal to me? Well let me share a part of my story. Due to challenges I faced growing up, I came from a very wealthy home but we went through financial challenges. I decided that I was going to be very wealthy. I did this out of fear. Due to my fear I put my career before my family. My career almost cost me my marriage, family, health etc. But God changed my priorities.

Today, I am still very driven but I am no longer driven by fear but by purpose. I am successful but there is a major mindset shift.

For me, I understand my role in my husband’s life. I’m Christian and my Bible says the reason Woman was created was to be The Man’s helper, so I am aware that the role I play in my husband’s life is pivotal. Bill Clinton would not be who he is today without your support and help. I also realise that the role I play in my kids’ life as their mother is one of the most important roles in my life. I cannot be truly successful if my kids do not reach their potential – and my husband, too.

See, God speaks to me through analogies and when I was writing my book I asked Him what the analogy for a wife is and He said, “Soil”. A seed has so much potential however, no matter how much potential a seed has, it cannot grow to become the plant or tree it was created to be if it doesn’t go into the right soil. The soil provides nutrients and water for the seed. It nurtures it and holds its roots down so it’s able to withstand storms, etc. The man is a seed in this analogy and no matter how much vision or potential he has, he cannot achieve it without the right soil – i.e. his wife. You were clearly good soil to your husband and even when he made a mistake you provided the support he needed. So whether or not he included “husband” on his Twitter profile, He couldn’t have been President without you. Being his wife is a great achievement. If women know how powerful we are we wouldn’t compete with men.

Your daughter Chelsea is doing well and may even become the first female President of America. Without you nurturing her she wouldn’t be the woman she is today. So you see your greatest accomplishments are being a wife to your husband and a mother to your children.

No matter how many awards I win or ceilings I shatter (trust me I’ve won some and will win even more), I cannot be said to be truly successful if I don’t fulfill my role as my husband’s helper by helping him achieve his vision and if my children are not successful.

Some people may say but is this an excuse for men who are lazy or don’t have vision, so let us go back to the analogy of the seed and soil:

A seed is made up of three parts and the biggest part is the endosperm. This is its own internal food storage. The seed feeds on its own internal food storage before it receives nutrients from the soil. So a man must have vision and must also have a plan for achieving his vision. However, he can’t do so without the right soil, i.e., his wife.

Let’s talk about feminism.

Feminism, according to the dictionary, is defined as “the advocacy of women’s rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.”

I agree with this definition. Contrary to what a lot of people think, feminism was actually God’s idea. However, where the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. The whole point of feminism was for women to understand that they are equal to men. Yes, we are equal in God’s eyes. Women should not be oppressed or taken advantage of. Women should not be paid less because of their sex. Women should not be perceived to be the weaker sex because though we may be perceived to be weaker in physical strength, we are stronger in emotional strength. I dare say that no man can bear the pains of child birth.

In my time in investment banking, I was treated equally as my male colleagues. My value was determined by the value I brought to the table and not my sex.

I believe God is an advocate of the true meaning of feminism because He wants His daughters to know how He sees them. He is not happy that His daughters have been oppressed over the years by tradition and culture. God has a special place for women. Even when you look at the Bible you see strong women like Deborah who was a judge and a prophet, you see Queen Esther. Even in the New Testament, women funded Jesus’ ministry; He was surrounded by successful women.

Now when it comes to the marriage union, we are equal in God’s eyes however, in terms of responsibilities, my Bible says my husband is the head. This is perfectly fine with me. It’s like in a company: employees have different responsibilities. There is a CEO, COO, CFO, etc.

My husband and I were talking the other day and He raised a valid point, He said the Bible doesn’t say women should submit to men, it only says women should submit to their husbands while the husbands are to submit to Christ. I love it. This is where the world has twisted things. Women should not submit to men, they are only required to submit to their husbands according to the Bible.

See, the true meaning of feminism has been perverted. It is not about putting men down or saying we are better than them. That’s not the purpose of feminism. Unfortunately, many feminists today put men down and this is not good. Women are becoming like the men that they once complained of.

I was on the plane to Paris for my book tour when I started writing this and I’m on my way back as I complete this letter. My husband is a successful aviation lawyer and he is helping me take care of the home front while I’m away. When I get back I’ll resume my responsibilities. Last year, I travelled to so many countries and he stood in for me. We are a team. We are on the same team. We have our different responsibilities and we help each other and step in for each other.

Feminism is ALSO NOT about looking down, criticising or verbally abusing other women who choose to put their families first. It is about ensuring we are equal and access equal rights.

See, God has a unique purpose for every woman. Some are meant to be Presidents, some chief executives, some professionals, some stay-home wives, some full-time mothers. A woman should have the right to choose what she wants or who she wants to be and not be forced to be someone-else. That’s what true feminism is about. Feminism has been perverted and it is now at another extreme where the women who choose a certain path for their lives are shamed and abused by other women. Every woman – regardless of what she wants to be or chooses to be (the key word is choose not forced) – is valued and valuable to society.

As I conclude this letter I would like to let you know that your initial Twitter profile spoke to and for millions of women who society and, in fact, other women, have condemned for being true to who they choose to be. I’m not talking about women who are forced to stay at home or not allowed to work, but to women who choose to put their family first – regardless of whether they are top corporate- or business executives or a stay-home mothers or wives.

Feminism is about ensuring that women have equal rights and this covers all women – even stay home mums.

Whilst I wish this letter will make you change your twitter profile again, even if it doesn’t, what I hope this letter does is to encourage women all over the world to be true to who God has called them to be. We are powerful and we must not abuse our power but use it for what it was given to us for.

Thank you, Hilary Clinton, for being a source of inspiration to so many women and girls around the world and giving us hope that our dreams are valid – whether it is to be a wife, mother or president of a country. You have inspired this young woman from Lagos, Nigeria.

Photo Credit: Getty  Images

Mrs. Omilola Oshikoya is a UK certified life coach, personal finance/business coach, talk show host, author, public speaker, columnist, blogger, entrepreneur and media & publications specialist. After over 11 years in finance/investment banking, Omilola left a very successful career in pursuit of fulfillment.Twitter @omilola & @pocketfinance Instagram @omiosh20 Facebook www.facebook.com/omilola.oshikoya Youtube www.youtube.com/omilolaoshikoya. www.omilola.com [email protected] www.omioshikoya.blogspot.com

1. Star

July 9, 2018 at 2:29 am

Ohh God, madam you are spot on, these are my points exactly and the reason why i dont believe in feminism, when it comes to MARRIAGe and role playing in the home,they are not equal, women i know have been oppressed by husbands who dont understand what LEADERSHIP is about, but women should know GOD never makes mistakes CHIMAMANDA can never be wiser than God, our children needs a fatherly role, figure and mind,no matter how strong a woman is she cannot transform into a man. When i look at children everyday it makes me shed tears how some have been neglected in our fight for justice and equality. Weither a father decides to be a stay at home dad or a working out dad,he is needed in the home as the HEAD, this doesn’t make us weak afterall its a woman that manages the home. Its beautiful to be a woman.

2. CrazyWorld

July 9, 2018 at 2:53 am

I like that you agreed that women also face temptation and cheat. Almost all woman will deny ever cheating but ordinary DNA, they will be shaking. You cheated but your husband forgave you privately and I am sure this happens in plenty homes too but the husband will just eat his ekute onidodo inside his house jeje.

As for the Chimamanda sub and trying to influence Hilary Clinton, Na only you waka come for that one o. They will get you by the time I wake up I am sure.

• LemmeRant

July 10, 2018 at 10:25 am

Lol. They will be singing feminism is all about choices but later they’ll castigate you if your choices don’t align in their favour.

• Manny

July 11, 2018 at 1:17 am

na wa o . she said that she faced temptation, she didn’t say that she cheated.

3. Random rant

July 9, 2018 at 3:03 am

I beg people should leave Hilary Clinton alone biko!. We should stop putting undue pressure on people we call role models to represent our preferred values.

This is an awesome right up with many wise and valid points though it comes across as a little self righteous.

Women should stop being too desperate for validation and just do what makes them happy and comfortable.

Chimamanda too has a point as does Omilola. A woman has to be self actualized before she can be a good wife or mom and her personal achievements are just as valid as her other roles.

Either way please allow the woman to have some peace.

4. Random rant

July 9, 2018 at 3:03 am

Awesome *write up*

5. Tatafo!

July 9, 2018 at 3:22 am

Beautiful write up but this is your perspective not HRC’s. Let her be.

• Star

July 9, 2018 at 7:26 am

Tatafo which one is let her be? Is she holding her captive? For your info its not the perspective of hilary clinton who once believed FAMILY COMES FIRST and it sure does its even taught in schools, every child should be able to decipher the role MUMMY and DADDY play in the home as GOd constituted it for easy running of the family. Me as a woman i will want to be there when my daughter experiences her first menstrual circle, would want to know my son’s first crush and want to be there when my husband needs someone to talk to, i wouldnt trade this for any material or personal pursuit. As for me i want to be there for my family and i am not waiting for my husband to play his role before i do mine. Then i can successfully become the CEO i desire to be, with the support of my family. Women out there you can have a balanced life with your family intact and your dreams on the other hand, dont leave it to your husbands because you think any one can be the head.

• Tatafo!

July 9, 2018 at 6:02 pm

Hello Star,
      This is your perspective and there is nothing wrong with it. However, none of us except for Hilary have ownership over her Twitter profile status.

6. Lol

July 9, 2018 at 8:00 am

I guess the key is to explore why Hilary’s twitter appeared in the order it did in the first place or why she added Clinton to Rodham after Bill became governor. It was said it was because other women found her unappealing and power thirsty and unrelatable.
    I think CNA was just telling her to be herself and stop hiding her ambition and independence. Thus I don’t think this was as a result of coercion. This was a realisation that perhaps bending to other people’s will, she was still not accepted.
    Each to their own, personally being a mother first then equitably wife and daughter then job, but each to their own. People will never be satisfied so do right in front of your Maker and by yourself as man can easily replace ‘soil’ or add ‘fertiliser’ to use your pun or metaphor.
    Also transferring the guilt of your personal history of cheating and forgiveness on to Hilary is not balanced. Your hubby gave you forgiveness and this great show of love led to reverence of him. I can thus understand your viewpoint. What shapes everyone is different.

• Tatafo!

July 9, 2018 at 6:02 pm

Thank you! Each to their own!

7. Henk Verhaeren

July 9, 2018 at 8:48 am

Yes, Hillary stood by her husband… while accused of sexual abuse of women. How about that point?

8. Rex

July 9, 2018 at 8:52 am

This is an amazing read! I wish Hillary had nt let herself be shamed for being who she really is. If only she knew she was, and still is, a fertile ground and the master mind of clinton’s rise. Adichie like Obama has proven one can be intelligent but still lack divine wisdom. Instead of advocating gender equality, Adichie seeks to convince women to see men as rivals. Obama, the crypto muslim spent 8 years championing wrong causes and chasing shadows. Adichie, is also doing same -advocating militant, anti-men feminism. Foolish woman!

• Bouqui

July 9, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Can I love your reply twice

9. TEE

July 9, 2018 at 8:55 am

Humm, this is an attempt to pop into lime light by using a prominent personalllity. what is there to be inspired about Hillary? who has blood of Aficans in her hand, who engineered destruction of Libya and killing of a great African leader, The fact the she stood by her husband is not something of an achivement its in a way prerequisite of the status of the office otherwise she would loose out on the prestige she enjoyed and be cast out of the Clinton Dynasty. it is said the OHUN TO WA LEHIN OFA OJOJE. We tend to suck up to people who don’t have our best intrest at heart.

• Cocoa

July 9, 2018 at 9:50 am

I agree with you. Our idea of success is very WARPED. Being the first female president or breaking so called glass ceilings does not translate to success. Being rich and famous doesnt either nor a stay at home mother.

SUCCESS is to be aligned with the Will of God. To be about your Father’s business. For your life to be a living sacrifice. Any ambition you have that doesnt uphold this is a FAILURE.

I DONT ADMIRE PEOPLE WHOSE LIVES ARE NOT POINTING OTHERS TO GOD. Instead i pray for them.

• xo

July 9, 2018 at 12:21 pm

sucess is subjective. Very subjective. what you describe as success shouldnt be the yard stick. sucess is very personal and subjetive.

• Cocoa

July 9, 2018 at 1:41 pm

No it isnt. Success is what GOD says it is. What you and i say it is doesnt matter, your life does not belong to you.
      TRUTH is not subjective. It either is or it isnt.

• Tatafo!

July 9, 2018 at 6:17 pm

I’m not sure Gaddafi should be characterized as a great African leader. But I completely agree with you that the destabilization of Libya caused more damage than any good.

10. DLP

July 9, 2018 at 10:35 am

This is a fantastic write up. God bless you Omilola, you are really a daughter of the most high, that is one reason why I love you. I concur with your point 101%

11. ufuoma anono

July 9, 2018 at 11:04 am

My thoughts exactly when I watched Mrs Adichie’s interview with Mrs Clinton, while i was impressed by Mrs Clinton’s response to Mrs Adichie’s personal feelings about her twitter BIO, but agreeing to change to her achievements before family clearly state what she stands for. I just wonder why people are bent on receiving so-called societal accolades as to regards building a solid relationship with their family. Dear Woman stop fighting for power, you have power enough to negotiate your worth, it is sad Men appear to be more vocal than us when it comes to what we truly want in Life. Even in relationship we still box ourselves because there is this rule that a woman is not allowed to chase a man or tell her how she feels about him because we are supposed to be chased. The problem is not the Men, the problem is we the women and how much we love to box ourselves into certain societal standards or norms.
    Thank you so much for this write up, you can be whoever you want to be regardless the popular belief.

12. Idy

July 9, 2018 at 11:09 am

SPOT ON!

13. DayoI

July 9, 2018 at 12:18 pm

I usually find write-ups like these and ‘open letters’ in general have similar tones i.e. the writer’s opinion of a particular situation. Therefore even as the unintended recipient, I can find them tiresome.

Hillary has made her choice. She changed her bio. She didn’t have to, but she did.
    I can’t help but think that you may also be doing exactly the same as you’ve accused Chimamanda of doing by writing this letter. At least her question was directed at one person. You’ve directed this to all women as though, your way of thinking is the only right way.

The sooner we accept adults (and Gillick competent “children”) can make decisions (albeit “unwise”), especially when it doesn’t directly affect our lives, the more peaceful this earth will be for all. People perceive things differently in this life. People also change with age, especially if they’ve acquired more knowledge and wisdom.

Things will only be fair when people are able to make their own choices, and not be pressured by society into doing it – Lets Live and Let Live!

• kike

July 9, 2018 at 7:59 pm

I disagree with you dayowe can change anything as christians, just watch. So we will speak every time we find a chance becos souls can be saved from this wrong school of thought.

• DayoI

July 10, 2018 at 8:58 am

FYI – Not everyone is a Christian, and importantly nor a theist.

Moreover, it’s not your personal business to change the beliefs of everyone else.
      People should learn to focus on their own paths of spirituality and religion, and let everyone else be.

• kike

July 12, 2018 at 4:20 am

Dayo dear i know my business well and that is getting people to know the love of JESUS christ in a loving manner and am never going to quit ever. I will never support anyone who sidelines the importance of God directly or indirectly.

• kike

July 12, 2018 at 4:22 am

kike July 12, 2018 at 4:20 am

14. xo

July 9, 2018 at 12:19 pm

pls isnt Chimamanda saying the same thing as you?
    or what else is she preaching? I do not think CNA preaches superiority over men.
    the only thing wrong is that Nigerians dont read to understand.

15. Bowl

July 9, 2018 at 12:19 pm

CNA feminism has never been about women seeing men as rivals and there is nothing militant whatsoever about it . It’s seems we like to twist everything she says to fit into the judgemental holes we call brain. And , I encourage all of you to listen to her speeches and interviews on YouTube with clear mind.
    Ultimately, the enlightened woman will find herself thoroughly actualized with a strong enough voice whilst she is a mother, wife and anything other thing society wishes to mound her into.
    On a personal note, I think the word feminism is very demeaning. So I get to be called a feminist because I seek to own a voice and pursue my God given purpose in life. Herein lies the great injustice of gender inequality. What if God has given me grace to upturn creation for His glory : but , oh no , I must never live up to it or i am a militant feminist.
    All that creates limitation about a woman’s life are mere time related creations.
    I think we should try and be more observant of nature to improve our understanding of life.

16. Bowl

July 9, 2018 at 12:19 pm

BN , pls post my comment

17. Tayo

July 9, 2018 at 3:30 pm

This write up is absolutely relative to women whose perspective might have been altered by reason of the roles Hilary initially had stated on her bio and now that’s it’s been changed they could have been further confused. This write up would certainly provide some clarity.

But it would be impossible to ascertain if Hilary herself would find this write up relative. Reason being that several assumptions form the backbone of this write up. First of which is assuming that the profile Hilary had up was anything less of a political effort to attract a certain section of people (women) who can relate to her role as a wife,mother, grandmother. A very high rated PR personnel would have deliberated on how best she should be positioned and as at when her profile was put forward it most likely was the a foot out of many others being put forward to drive in traffic from a huge section of their population, that being women.

Another assumption is that Hilary stood by her husband during his adultery scandal. She stayed in the marriage for reasons those of us outside her marriage may probably never know. But it would be reaching to assume that her being present in the marriage was not a means to an end for her personally. It might have had nothing to do with her personal values but more to do with how her decision could have altered her political aspirations. We just may truly never know.

It would also be assuming to conclude that she changed her bio now simply because an activist reasonated her do so. We are talking Hilary here guys. She was a Presidential candidate of the United States of America. She most likely changed her bio now for more strategic reasons which was definitely influenced by the said activist but not for the reasons we might think. We are now in an era where feminism is almost become an industry on its own. It’s now an appealing foot to put forward and changing that bio now could most likely be an attempt to connect with that ‘industry’ for whatever futuristic political ambitions Hilary still has. She is no Trump. I believe her platforms are duely and professional managed and it’s all most likely a means to an end.

Having said this, I follow Omilolas on IG and I believe her write up here was from a selfless perspective. As usual i find it genuine, authentic and would have connected to several young women as myself as regards to being true to our roles as wives and mothers as ordained by God, and not allowing ourselves to succumb to societal pressure and downplay the significance of that role whilst we pursue our inspirations whatever that may be. The office of a wife and a mother should be the highest office for a married woman whilst she can also be successful as she pursues other roles.

18. Anonymous

July 9, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Well, this is a good write up Omilola but I must say that it is your perspective and I don’t see why you want your perspective to influence her twitter bio. I don’t think this letter was necessary. The truth is whilst the family/marriage is very important (and by the way I believe twitter bios are not the way to show what is important to you). We cannot deny that in this current day and time there’s pressure for marriage especially for women. Let me give an example; imagine a lady who is chasing her purpose in a career she loves and she’s making waves but is still single, how do you expect her to feel when she stumbles on a whole Hilary Clinton’s page and the first thing she sees is wife? That paints a wrong picture. Infact, it paints a picture as if being a wife is the greatest achievement. The point is, now that she has changed it, still doesn’t mean that her family is not number 1 and you that your bio reads only your achievements doesn’t mean your family is not your number 1.

• LemmeRant

July 10, 2018 at 10:24 am

So women cannot be proud of their marital status again because some “waves” making women might feel insecure.

OK o

19. Sayo

July 9, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I’m glad that I love all the people involved, so I believe that I can make an unbiased comment. I love you Omi, love Hilary and love Chi.

I believe that what you are doing Omi is doing exactly what you have accused Chi of doing. Asseting your personal opinion, faith and beliefs on another human being. I think in life we should just let people do what they want without the judgement of open letters (etc). Did Hilary even say she is a Christian? Or she reads her Bible? Or believes in biblical principles? What if Chi was right that Hilary simply put that in her bio because it was what society expected of her and she wants to be relatable as mom, wife etc. What if her current bio is what she really wants and she’s put the previous ones to simply keep up with appearances.

Let’s allow people live their lives, you may believe that your greatest achievement is wife, that’s Ok. I don’t feel the same way and I’m a wife with 3 lovely children. I think that’s okay too.

And yes I am a feminist who loves and submits to her husband but does not agree with the logic of your argument here.

20. Fizzy

July 9, 2018 at 6:33 pm

Madam, plug your book. Your life your whahala. Do not bring CNA into this nonsense you have written. You cheated, your husband forgave you. Good for you. Both of you go on and live happily ever after. Mxxxxxieu.

• kike

July 9, 2018 at 8:03 pm

Fizzy let her speak let her write she is not uding your strength,we love it and lets see whos words can cause a better change, the words of a christian or the words of the person chimamanda who has no fear for God.

21. Seriously

July 9, 2018 at 10:48 pm

The only thing that stood out to me is, women stop playing self righteous and victim. Many women cheat, worst of all hide it so well. And their partners forgive them. I know two Nigerian women who cheater and one had a baby with a spanish guy.she couldn’t hide it bcos the baby clearly looks mixed. I’m sure if it was a black man, she could easily claim it was her husband. .
    Men, do DNA . Yet the man forgave her

22. Skuki Peeshaun

July 10, 2018 at 3:29 am

Extreme feminists are the ones corrupting the sensible feminist movement, and they need to hide their selfish victim-playing, whiney-little asses under the umbrella of feminism. I TOTALLY SUPPORT FEMINISM, and I believe women should have equal rights. It’s time to separate these goats from the sheep. Omilola I’m going to buy 10 copies of your book ‘The Richer Woman’.. I gotta gift it out to some of my followers.

23. Rose

July 10, 2018 at 9:08 am

Truth be told, at the end of it all your achievements will be nothing compared to the relationships you’ve built over your lifetime. They will not comfort, love or keep you company as you lay dying.
    I personally believe that at the end of one’s life, as you stand before the judgement seat, one of the questions you’ll be asked is to give an account of the talent of being a wife and mother given to you. The woman was created to HELP her husband. That was her original purpose, so everything you do should be in tandem with your husband’s. This is the timeless truth. We’ll do well not to forget that.
    There are ways for a woman to ask to be treated right, and it is not by shouting from the rooftop or going toe to toe with a man. Her strength is silent, she rules the world from beside her husband without being heard. What we’re doing currently will only lead to chaos and disruption of life.

24. Engoz

July 10, 2018 at 5:18 pm

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long while. So this ‘wife’ thing troubled you people like this? Buhahaha! Omilola talks about being true to yourself -Hillary actually made a lot of compromises in politics to please people like Omilola and appease family values/ conservative America. I’m very pleased Hillary can finally be her TRUE self. I do not see and have never seen wife as an achievement, this is something 12 year old girls are attaining in our country easily, without effort. What I keep on seeing are women with obvious character flaws, who finally found some form of weird ‘redemption’ from their faulty proclivities, then go on a campaign to advise women, lmao. And I honestly think your type of woman must be submissive to their husbands based on your inadequacies. You have to compensate for something. There’s an audience for every thing. So more submission power to you people. Thanks for the humor though, rotflmao.

25. Mrs chidukane

July 10, 2018 at 6:38 pm

All I see is my husband thiiiiis, my husband thaaaaat, I flew to Paris and many other countries, he’s a successful aviation lawyer, I was an investment banker yen yen yen! Nne, are we still on Hilary’s twitter bio. Everyone in America knows the mantra of family comes first. Hilary said it but do you know if family really comes first for her? You don’t live in her heart or her home. You really can’t say. She has already changed her bio. She won’t change it again because of you. Sorry.

• Loool

July 10, 2018 at 7:45 pm

Chai. See jealousy!!!! She flew to Paris and her husband being an aviation lawyer is the only thing you saw in this whole lengthy post?!

• Mrs chidukane

July 10, 2018 at 10:33 pm

You don’t know me. You don’t know what I do or who my husband is. Everything is not about jealousy. Those descriptions are not relevant to the story In my opinion.

26. kike

July 11, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Mrs chidukane you are very jealous let her be, she didnt sound like she was boasting and please you sound soo immature.

27. kike