Features

Lil’ Bella says: It’s time to say goodbye, guys

Lil' Bella

I’m not happy about it either, guys.

So I have to move on to other things life has in store for me. And that’s the university for me, right now.

We’ve been friends for how long now? For a while. It’s so so sad that I have to go, but I have to.

Please, remember to keep being positive. Always always always. There will always be sad times, that’s for sure, but it’s important to not wallow. Please, it’s too important.

So I’m off to Harvard, guys.

Goodbye.

She’s cute, stylish and full of positive vibes ONLY. Be like Lil’ Bella all day every day.

1. Tutu

December 31, 2018 at 11:19 am

Why?!?! It was nice to get posts from Lil Bella. Always so positive and encouraging. There’s internet in Harvard nau.

2. Deji

December 31, 2018 at 11:36 am

I’m personally gonna miss you ?

3. Nooo!

December 31, 2018 at 12:11 pm

Nooooo, I looked up to seeing this each time I came into the bellanaija column but I wish you the best that life has to offer! I guess I’ll just have to re-read your past posts, lol!

4. Bee

December 31, 2018 at 4:07 pm

I love the everyday positive quote.
    Please someone else should be employed to take over, best of luck lil’bella

5. nedumology

December 31, 2018 at 5:52 pm

pls dont leave me like this nah, i scroll up and down each day i come to this site just to read your sayings. Big congratulations bythe way.

6. IWillMissUlilBella

December 31, 2018 at 10:28 pm

There was a day I was feeling so down and depressed, almost suicidal….I had had enough. I read your encouraging words and i instantly felt better. Looking back i cant remember what you said exactly but it was what I needed to hear at that moment. Thank you and goodluck

7. Physio Tinu

January 1, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Don’t leave us naaa. Do you have to? How about cut it down to twice a week?! All the best in Harvard