Features

What Big Lesson Did You Learn in 2018?

BellaNaija.com

Just one more day and 2018 will be in the past. Always present, though, will be everything it taught you, all the lessons you learned.

So, BellaNaijarians, we ask you, what big lesson did 2018 teach you?

1. Kehinde Ajose

December 30, 2018 at 2:39 pm

One of the biggest lessons I learnt in 2018 is that God didn’t mass produced human beings. What this implies is that you cannot expect every one you meet or in your life to behave toward you the same way.Since people aren’t mass produced it is important to relate to everyone based on their individuality and unique traits, rather than expect every one to behave or act the same way towards you

• Ifymcqueens

December 31, 2018 at 9:31 pm

So true….I’m a very friendly person but not to everyone now

2. Emeka

December 30, 2018 at 4:48 pm

2018 had it’s lessons for me, but….. I think I learnt to let go when it’s necessary, found peace of mind with that. Also learnt to give love a chance…. Above all, God was real this year.

3. Aj90

December 30, 2018 at 8:25 pm

2018 taught me to stop trusting easily. I had A lot of betrayals this year from people I thought wouldn’t harm me ordinarily. So I’ve stopped trusting easily. I hope to be more careful in the new year.

4. Tamuno

December 31, 2018 at 11:57 am

Even whilst you have the desire of making others happy, ensure yours first.

5. nedumology

December 31, 2018 at 5:55 pm

I learnt there is always Gods love at the end of the day. so i take life easy onwards.