Events

Adesunmbo Adeoye delivered so much ‘More’ at the 7th Inspiring Change Conference

BellaNaija.com

The 7th edition of the annual Inspiring Change Conference which held last Saturday 14th March 2020 at the Wisdom Arena, Agege, has yet again exceeded expectations of “MORE”.

Prior to the physical convergence, the organizers doubled their efforts on bridging reach and coverage by leveraging the digital space, taking on a global platform with the Twitter Conference held on Friday 6th March in commemoration of the International Women’s Day. It was indeed a voyage of 12 hours of inspiration with 12 leading female panelists.

The annual conference hosted by the convener and Goldman Sachs Scholar; Adesunmbo Adeoye, accommodated numerous participants, including Nigerian women in business, ministry & career, with a few number of male attendees’ and guest speakers, who stepped out to reenergize and refuel their motivation and desire to become better and most importantly “MORE”.

Stirring the conference, was the keynote guest speaker, Chairman/CEO Nigerians Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM); Hon Abike Dabiri Erewa, who unpacked her success story, sharing practical experiences on her journey to becoming “MORE”. Recounting the process, she explained that there is no alternative to becoming “MORE”, other than hard work, commitment & integrity, encouraging participants to peddle in that direction. She also shared the “Ph.D.” principles which are; Perseverance, Humility, Determination.

Speaking at the conference, convener, Adesunmbo Adeoye delved into the theme #ThereIsMore, charging guests and attendees to dig deeper within and push beyond boundaries. “The watchword should be value creation” she alluded, “Raise the bar on what you call “MORE”, and don’t settle for good when you have the capacity to be GREAT. Dare to prepare ahead for opportunities”. Her words dug deep as attendees were heard “oohing” and “ahhing” throughout her session.

Another major highlight of the conference was the “Girl Talk” segment which saw speakers like food entrepreneur; Toyin Onigbanjo, finance expert; Sola Adesakin and tech innovator; Eno Essien scaling conversations bordering around the growth and self-development of every individual.

“I am so proud of my team. This year’s edition has been nothing short of fulfilling. Our speakers came and delivered the theme #ThereIsMore beyond my expectations. I cannot thank all our volunteers, speakers, media partners and every other person involved in the Inspiring Change Initiative. The 8th edition in 2021 will be way MORE.” said convener Adesunmbo Adeoye

The Inspiring Change Conference presented an opportunity for young minds to network, as it was empowered with capacity building and deliberately drawing strength and inspiration, through the life-changing platform and its transformative activities.

Supported by: Adesunmbo Adeoye Initiative, ESOB Heroes, International Women’s Day

Media Partners: BellaNaija, City 105.1 FM, Pulse NG, Silverbird TV, and Mod Media

For more information and inquiries about Inspiring Change Conference 2020, Visit

Website: www.inspiringchangeng.org
Facebook: @inspiringchangeng
Instagram: @inspiringchangeng
Twitter: @inspiringchang

For media inquiries, contact [email protected]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com‘s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme.

1. Tola

March 19, 2020 at 6:26 pm

It was such an inspiring and motivational programme. Every bit of the sessions was really beautiful,helpful and effective.

2. Jumoke

March 19, 2020 at 6:32 pm

ICC 2020 was very impactful. I learnt a lot from the Convener, Guest Speaker, as well as the Girl Talk Panelists. There is more for women, there is more to women and there is NO limit to what we can do. I’m glad I was a participant.

3. John

March 19, 2020 at 6:33 pm

It was such an impactful event as I was fired up to be more, do more because there is more. God bless the Convener.

4. Adekanbi Funmilayo

March 19, 2020 at 6:56 pm

Inspiring change conference 2020 was indeed for me. I have been waiting to go for more both in my career and business,this conference opened my eyes to what I needed to do and the steps to take. Thanks to the Convener of this yearly conference and thanks to all our guests especially Hon.Abike Dabiri.

God bless this initiative more and more. Indeed THERE IS MORE!!!!!!!

5. Olabisi Oni

March 19, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Inspiring change with Sunmbo Adeoye was so much impactful that my life can never be the same. There is more for me, all I need to do is to be persistence in what I do and also to take advantage of every opportunity around me. And I must be hardworking and be diligent.I also won a free ticket to Lifepage events that is coming up.

6. Lanny

March 19, 2020 at 9:33 pm

Icc2020 was way too inspiring, I’m yet to recover from #THEREISMORE! Abike Dabiri Erewa talked about working hard in achieving goals in life. It takes commitment, hard work and integrity.

She shared PHD principle as well… Be passionate, Humble and Determined in whatever you are doing in life.

7. Comfort akan

March 19, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Never think you have gotten there, Have the mindset that there is more, u can do more and u can be more. I was really elevated.

8. Omolara Olayinka Lawrence

March 20, 2020 at 12:18 am

The inspiring change conference 2020 was an amazing one, all the speakers spoke fantastically well, the girl talk session was really enlightening and the convener, First Lady Adesunmbo Adeoye inspired me not to settle for good when the capability of being great is there. This amongst several other things I learnt at the conference.

9. Adedayo

March 20, 2020 at 3:53 am

Inspiring change is one of the best conference you can attend and your life will never remain the same. One of the lessons I learnt is that there is no alternative to hardwork

10. Folakemi Yemi-Olaniyi

March 20, 2020 at 9:48 am

It was an inspiring day. I am glad I did not miss it. There is more in every woman. I definitely won’t recover from this experience. I have been fired to do more.