Superstar 2Face Idibia croons ‘Swallow Your Pride’

Posted on Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 at 8:36 PM

By BellaNaija.com

On the heels of his World Music Award win over the weekend, 2Face Idibia has hit us with a new release. This is a brand new track and all signs indicate that this is a track from is eagerly anticipated new album.

Say what you want about Tuface but one fact that you cant dispute is his musical talent.

Check out the track below.

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 21 Comments on “Superstar 2Face Idibia croons ‘Swallow Your Pride’”

Comments
    • sally November 12, 2008 at 11:59 PM

LOVE.

• stephaine April 12, 2011 at 12:45 PM

i luv everyevery about idibia

• Bolaji November 14, 2008 at 9:28 AM

its ok nothing really striking i hope the other tracks are better than this, his usual style not too impressed.

• Vera Ezimora November 21, 2008 at 6:57 AM

I love anything from 2Face. Like you said, regardless of what he may have done, he’s still da bomb!!! His musical talents remain undisputed….yeap. Can’t wait 4 the album 2 hit stores.

• word November 28, 2008 at 3:27 PM

musically, tuface is one of the best, worldwide. but when it comes to love, you know, the real deal. hmmm….God has to intervene. not that am judging but those are his choices. anyway…he is living with it. good luck to him and i still respect him as an artiste and the fact that he expresses his musical abilites so well, it is unbelieveable! like, “oh that’s my old next door neighbour and he’s such a huge star now, life is so full of surprises, although he has always being talented.” well, i’m not being sarcastic, these are just my good thoughts out loud…lol Tuface is good AND as per his personal love life, Good luck to him…he needs it….lol

• IFY December 3, 2008 at 12:57 AM

lOVE THE SONG. HE NEEDS A LIVE BAND ON STAGE FOR THIS ONE.

• Shade December 3, 2008 at 4:15 PM

Im a HUGE fan of 2face and I wasnt dissappointed by the intro of this song…It will grow on you if you aren’t a fan!!!!

2baba you rock!!!!!

• KIKE(ARDENT READER) December 12, 2008 at 3:12 PM

I COULDNT HEAR IT,BUT TUFACE IS GIFTED WIT A GOOD VOICE.KEEP IT UP

• james December 18, 2008 at 8:52 PM

2baba is jux d best

• james December 18, 2008 at 8:55 PM

2baba is just d best

• onions January 2, 2009 at 4:08 PM

oh yeah 2baba has no definition coz wetin baba dey do pass make we come dey define am all i know is that baba na african king watch out for more.me don hear the album from a to zee and it is specially fro africans……….who g_o_e_s t_h_e_r_e!

• michael January 3, 2009 at 1:11 PM

i luv tuface even much more than he loves himself, keep it up baba.

• michael January 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM

if you are not impressed! u better go and release your own album.

• Efiko January 4, 2009 at 6:47 PM

I spent the whole of this morning (3:am to 8:am) listening to Unstoppable. for 2face, u hv to create special time to hear wht he has to offer. My first taste of the album was ‘ight! I loved jungle don mature, free, fly, papa, cant do wtout u…I expected 2 much from his duet with r.kelly and natz…was kinda disappointed though cos I thot kelly wld take a verse. he kinda just breezed in his voice and sang d verse. R.kelly or not, tuface is still king of Nigerian muzik…no contending

• ALFRED TERHEMEN TIMBEE January 13, 2009 at 3:49 AM

There is no doubt that this guy is well talented. His simple nature and good looks cannot be overempasized. Tuface is good no doubt

• nwapapa January 13, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I totally agree with IFY, dude would be so so fly with the live band!
      I’ve seen him sing and it just comes natural. i believe he hasn’t even gone an inch 2 where he’s headed musically. I’ve known him way back in the days in enugu and i’ve been a strong fan. Rather than talk trash about him and his flaws i think we should also look on the bright side and see how he’s affected us generally with his tunes. If he’s not talented he won’t be critisized like this. 2baba rockssssssssss!

• ola January 14, 2009 at 4:42 AM

he is the king.simply put!

• yucee January 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM

wot f wen hardly put!!!?

• gloria May 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I luv u so much. Infact u’re a treasure in this our beloved country, keep up da
      gud work

• NGANAFEI Gerol Sylvère January 28, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Je voudrais avoir une relation amicale avec Innocent Ujah Idibia Alias 2Face Idibia car il répresente pour moi un idole. Je suis d’origine Centrafricain

• charity May 5, 2011 at 2:01 PM