Rita Dominic’s Birthday Beach Fiesta

On July 12 2009, Nollywood Star Rita Dominic celebrated her birthday with a beach fiesta at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort in the outskirts of Lagos. The guestlist read like the credits of a major Nollywood movie – Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Van Vicker, Chidi Mokeme, Kate Henshaw, Stephanie Okereke, Susan Peters, Kalu Ikeagwu and the list goes on. The music scene was not left out as Omawumi and Yinka Davies were also there to celebrate with Rita. It has been an amazing year for Rita, she took an MNet Sponsored promotional trip to Malawi, Raised funds for the less-privileged in Liberia and was recently named as one of Globacom’s Brand Ambassadors. Happy Birthday Rita! Photos Below.

Rita with a cute birthday guest

SO CUTE! Rita with a young birthday guest

Remi Lagos and Helen Prest Ajayi celebrate with Rita

Remi Lagos and Helen Prest Ajayi celebrate with Rita

Ini Edo, Susan Peters, Uche Jombo and other guests savour the atmosphere

Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Susan Peters, Uche Jombo and other guests savour the festive atmosphere

Chidi Mokeme

Chidi Mokeme

Nollywood Represented: Stephanie Okereke, Uche Hombo, Kate Henshaw Nuttall, Ufuoma Ejenobor and Susan Peters

What's New Mag Editor - Dimeji Alara & Actress Barbara Ukattah

What's New Mag Editor - Dimeji Alara & Actress Barbara Ukattah

Uche Jombo giving her best sultry look

Uche Jombo giving her best sultry look

Songstress Yinka Davies

Songstress Yinka Davies

Nollywood meets Football meets Pageantry: Ini Edo, Joseph Yobo & Adaeze Igwe

Nollywood meets Football meets Pageantry: Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Joseph Yobo & Adaeze Igwe

'We gonna party like its my birthday!'

'We gonna party like its my birthday!'

Photo Credit: FaceFront Concepts, Ufuoma Ejenobor & Tansali

59 Comments on Rita Dominic’s Birthday Beach Fiesta
  • policeisyourfriend July 19, 2009 at 1:47 pm

looks like fun
    Adaeze igwe is so pretty!geez pictures from the mbgn she partook in didnt do her any justice…girl is hot
    me like susan peters..can anyone tell me what she is famous for?

• Ifeoma July 19, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Am I missing sthg? Wldn’t that be Emem Isong??? Nice pictures. Rita Dominic sure knows how to put an event together, well, her ideas. How tall is Stephanie Okereke? She really looks good b/w the two guys – Chidi and Ernest. It was really star studded. *Star attraction* LOL

Bella, how’dy?

• Jojo July 19, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Nollywood stars act lyk a family all d time. One of them celebrates and they all gather, are they trying to say they are really dt close? Anyway i lyk rita, one of d best in nollywood…

• sassycassie July 19, 2009 at 4:17 pm

uche jombo looks so pretty
    sassycassie

• Maryam July 19, 2009 at 6:54 pm

I freaking love you…JOSEPH YOBO!!!!!!!!!

• efelicious July 19, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Iniobonggggggg!….mehn i’ve missed u to bits….looks like dey all had a fabulous tyme

• Kpakpando Nwanyi July 19, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Maryam, you know he’s getting married in a couple of months? Ndo :(

• Kpakpando Nwanyi July 19, 2009 at 8:44 pm

Wait a minute, is Chidi Mokeme back with the Senator?

• Maryam July 19, 2009 at 9:04 pm

for real? to who? Gist me abeg nne. lol

• Mojie July 19, 2009 at 9:07 pm

I tire susan peters too. Kim Kardarshian naija style!! Famous no nuttin!

• Tallchica July 19, 2009 at 11:11 pm

chidi needs a new stylist….the tiger didn’t do him justice. But its a chill, laid back party, so no shaking. Plus Rita looks like she really threw an exciting affair….beach party is sounding good oooo!! lol

• Renee July 19, 2009 at 11:22 pm

Seeing all the pics makes me miss Naija so much. I love Rita’s style a lot. She always stands out. Where is Genevieve? Funny how she hardly ever hangs around with Nollywood stars.

• Oluwaseun July 20, 2009 at 3:40 am

hey guys, susan peters is a nigerian actress and she has soo many movies to her credits, my best movie of her is sound of poverty in which she played a lead role so easy on her guys

• Let me July 20, 2009 at 9:59 am

Was SP in Sounds of Poverty? I’m going to watch that again. I really enjoyed it the first time. Thanks for the info. too, I was beginning to wonder why she was in all the pics but no one knew her work. I know she also plays a small role in 30 days.

• Nancy July 20, 2009 at 11:05 am

lol!!!! Mojie that was harsh.

• *Dith* July 21, 2009 at 4:04 am

Happy birthday Rita! Loves that chick! So down to earth and such a bad ass..just like me. hehehe

• Syba July 22, 2009 at 11:56 pm

Iv always liked Rita, nice one. But Chidi Mokeme needs urgent help..or.*is it d igbo in him?*

• Cici July 23, 2009 at 5:57 am

Happy birthday! Rita is so beautiful. She always remind me of Sanaa Lathan, and it’s a good thing. Two actresses I admire so much, talented, classy, simply, down to earth, and intelligent. It looks like they are one big family, I really like that. I always wonder why Genevieve never hang out at least something like this.

Good to see Dimeji Alara. Chidi is still a hot one, don’t worry chidi, we can work something out with that outfit.

• sylvia July 24, 2009 at 12:55 am

ROFLMAO!! excuse me pls, what do u mean by is it the ibo in him? lol but on a serous note, i was like wtf when i saw the pic. abeg it was just to much jor

• omono July 24, 2009 at 3:39 am

y’all know some igbo men are notorious for atrocious outfits

• Xos July 25, 2009 at 10:22 am

Looks like fun.

• playette August 3, 2009 at 4:15 am

@kpakpando nwanyi! ROTFLMAOF! thats a very good question! effing gigolo!

• mel August 13, 2009 at 2:10 am

woow!!!!!!!!! that Dimeji Alara guy is soooooo fooiiine!!! damn!! is he an actor? i neeeeeds to finds him oo

• amaka December 3, 2010 at 4:03 pm

What??! Abeg, I beg to disagree! Bros looks like a Klingon waiting to happen with that forehead! He just looks so weird to me every time I see him! lol! Don’t beat me abeg! It’s IMHO!

• Segun August 20, 2009 at 2:02 am

Nice one, wishing you many happy returns

• Annakarina August 31, 2009 at 8:21 am

Who cares. Once he gets older, all women will cease to crave for him. Where will his self confidence be then??? Hahahahahaha!!!!

• Annakarina August 31, 2009 at 8:29 am

Yes, I also love Genevieve. She is one of the best in Nollywood, always beautiful, always classy, well educated. I only wish that one day I could meet her in person.

• Annakarina August 31, 2009 at 8:42 am

Chidi Mokeme looks just like how he is behaving – like an arrogant snob sho thinks the whole female world is at his feet. Come off it, Chidi. There are lots of male actors in Nollywood who are far better than you are and whom one can understand when they speak, e.g. Pat Attah, Desmond Elliot, Ramsey…

• Annakarina August 31, 2009 at 8:47 am

Go for it. But be warned, Chidi plays with women. He tells you sweet beautiful things and then he moves over to the next person. He did it to me online. Can you imagine, to smoothtalk to someone you have not even met? How unprofessional and disgusting at the same time. Maybe he should move over to the same sex for a change to give us women a break!!!!!

• Dowe Gooduck August 31, 2009 at 7:18 pm

i like be one of u because i like acting & iam a good writer also a comedian i like Ini Edo

• Kibalama September 11, 2009 at 6:14 am

Yah!! ..i bet my comment has come late but she does good in her movie parts…i like the way she go about it…Ritah keep it up and many ugandans like watching your movies. hugs

• IBEGBUNAM CHUKWUDI CHARLES October 12, 2009 at 2:02 pm

WHY IS IT THAT ACTRESSES ARE JUMPING FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER, WHILE THE ACTORS ARE JUMPING FROM ONE WOMAN TO ANOTHER? WHY CAN CONCENTRATE ON THEIR WIVES OR THEIR CHICKS? MY OBSERVATION MADE ME TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE COUNTING CENSUS THERE, NOT AFFECTION OKAY.

THEY SHOULD TRY TO BE FAITHFULLY TO THEIR LOVERS TO ENABLE US EMURATE THEIR GOOD EXAMPLARY LIFE IN NIGERIAN MOVIES.

AND THEY SHOULD STOP DIVORCING THEIR SELVES AFTER MARRIAGE, COS IT NOT ENCOURAGING IN THE SIGHT OF MAN AND GOD.

• IBEGBUNAM CHUKWUDI CHARLES October 12, 2009 at 2:11 pm

BIRTHDAY IS A DAY SPECIALLY DESIGNED MADE GREAT TO REMEMBER THE DAY ONE HAS BEEN BORN. ALSO IT DAY GOD ALMIGHTY HAS MADE GREAT TO CELEBRATES IN UR LIFE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U RITA DOMINIC

• patience December 14, 2009 at 1:47 am

hi rita dominic huuuu lalala men i cherish your birthday girl do you know that your birthday s d one on one in town ,and all d beautiful actresses around you i love you all how i wish i can become your friend too but know problem, bye have a pleasant day hope to meet you guys soon

• doris agues December 22, 2009 at 11:14 pm

uhhh that was a gud one,i must say u guys are beautifull espeacially stephani okereke

• Achukata December 29, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Hmmm!…..Oh!…,oh! Hia!…Wahala

• bolanle January 13, 2010 at 11:07 am

ho gal u are right i wish i can be like dem

• Shawl January 20, 2010 at 6:31 pm

I think Adaeze Igwe is really pretty sometimes.

• obellenwa January 25, 2010 at 6:09 am

men you guys look freaking good i get in touch with Stephine okereke the pretty is killing me men i love that girl even when i have not meet her somebody help me please obellenwa

• obellenwa January 25, 2010 at 6:11 am

hey guy can somebody help me for Stephine okereke contact

• Arabella January 27, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Having fun guys!

• Arabella January 27, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Happy Bday Honey!

• EMMANUELLA March 3, 2010 at 4:48 pm

happy birthday to you Rita!!! u guys really had fun but really why is everyone in such a micro-crazy wears.its really not encouraging. it shows your intent, little wonder actors and their counterpart dont have a lasting marriage but things can change for good… ok.

• kisundi vidali May 27, 2010 at 3:42 pm

good girl and happy and happy birthday and keep up the fire burning in the afrosinema movies,and big support from kenya,bye.

• lola June 18, 2010 at 8:57 am

someone needs togive the lady trying to feel sexy in the pink bikini a MIRROR

• Kay.. June 20, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Abeg who give Mr Ibegbunam keyboard to type!!! n for lola the lady in pink doesn’t look bad in my opinion so stop trying to make her feel bad…she certainly doesn’t look like she cares wat u think!

• chinenye July 14, 2010 at 12:06 pm

i love you rita, where’s geneviv?

• Valentine August 31, 2010 at 4:44 pm

hapy brthday 2 u rita

• Khakasa September 1, 2010 at 10:55 am

Happy belated birthday Rita! you are beautiful may you live to be centenary lady!

• rockasha fm jamaica November 9, 2010 at 10:35 pm

happy belated birthday rita, you are my favorite, beauty is all yours.

• Mukhtar Abbas November 11, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Hi Rita I will like to have contact with you cos u are my super star

• ogumah suliaya January 11, 2011 at 1:48 pm

happy birthday to u rita

• nathalie April 20, 2011 at 4:03 pm

je suis ta plus grande fan voila mon numero 96581552 jadore tout ce ke tu portes.jaimerais bien ke tu m offre certains de tes habits bigkiss

• gordon July 26, 2011 at 11:44 pm

hi rita happy b-day in arias,y is everybody complaining about Chidi M? There should please let this gentle guy be

• Akporoba Brilliant October 1, 2011 at 10:43 am

happy birthday Rita, i pray that should streghten and guide you where ever you go and also give you long life and prosperity in Jesus name. Amen.

• rayjay tupac October 15, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Hey shorty rita ya look gud holla bk at me on facebook

• John chido December 10, 2011 at 7:24 pm

U guyz ar beatiful,i could’nt even it dere is no urgly girl in movie industry.i am a movie star &i hav been in many movies but am prayn 2 be famouls dis my babys infact i luv my fans i luv movie industry i found plesur in movie industry luv u my people

• Charles Godwin Okolie March 6, 2012 at 11:42 am

Hi Rita uare always no 1,u deserve a birthday wish 4 me.Happy Birthday.

• Bunmi December 28, 2012 at 10:17 am