Posted on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 at 2:12 PM

By Damilare Aiki

International acclaimed modelling competition – Elite Model Look which takes place in over 80 different countries is back, bigger and better for its 2012 edition. The prestigious competition has tremendously accelerated the careers of many aspiring and up coming talents to become International top models and this edition will not be different.

Elite is offering thousands of girls and boys the opportunity to achieve their dreams and walk in the footsteps of top models like Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Tyson Beckford, David Agbodji, Ty Ogunkoya, Cindy Crawford and Gisele Bundchen.

The relentless Elite Nigeria team will go to Calabar, Enugu, Abuja, Delta and Lagos for castings from Saturday 2nd June 2012 – Saturday 30th June 2012.

With the Elite Model Look Nigeria celebrating its 5th year anniversary, it aims to offer maximum opportunities for women and men to participate in one of the most renowned  modelling contest and to maintain its reputation of being the world’s most prestigious agency.

At the end of the castings, 100 contestants will be selected to participate in the national contest that will be held in Lagos and after a rigorous screening exercise, 10 girls and 10 boys would be selected to participate in the finale on Saturday 1st September 2012.

Winners are not only selected based on their photogenic qualities, their personalities and their natural beauties but also on their potential to co-respond to current fashion trends.

The Elite Model Look Jury comprising of various individuals in the fashion and modelling industry will choose the most qualified contestants for the finale. The ultimate goal of this contest is to win a place in the World Final set to bring together different girls selected in different countries to secure a 3 Year contract with the Elite Agency.

Prizes
Female
The Elite Model Look Nigeria winner will represent Nigeria alongside 80 other countries and will get a chance to win 150,000 USD at Elite Model Finale in October 2012 in China.

• A chance to win a modelling contract with Elite Model Management Worldwide
  • An All-Expense paid trip to New York City
  • $1,000 Shopping Spree
  • A Spread with a Top Magazine

Male

• One year International modelling contract with Elite Model Management Milan, Italy
  • All expense trip paid to Milan
  • $1,000 worth of shopping
  • Photo Shoot with a Top international fashion photographer

Criteria
To take part in one of the Elite Model Look castings, applicants must be;
Female

• Between the ages of 14 and 22 years old
  • Minimum height of 172cm/5’8

Male

• Between the ages of 16 and 25 years old
  • Minimum height of 179cm/5’11

Instructions

1. All applicants should come to the casting venues with two recent pictures of themselves – A head shot and a full body shot.
  2. If you are under the age of 18, a parental authorization letter is required at the casting venues.
  3. Applicants should wear as little make-up as possible and wear outfits that show their figures (Ladies – Skinny jeans or leggings and Gents – A Basic T-Shirt & Jeans).
  4. Female applicants should come to the casting venues with their natural hair. False eyelashes or coloured fingernails would not be accepted.

Casting Dates

Date: Saturday 16th June 2012
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Venue: Channel View Hotel, 27 MCC Road, Calabar

Delta
Date: Saturday 23rd June 2012
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Venue: Kayriott Hotel & Suites, Km 3 Refinery Road, Ekpan, Effurun – Warri, Delta State

Lagos
Date: Saturday 30th June 2012
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Venue: The Studio, 71 Raymond Njoku Str, off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos

Registration is free, click here - www.EliteModelLook.com/Ng/Participate to download the casting document

Contact:For more info and general enquires on registration and sponsorship;

The 2012 Edition of Elite Model Look is sponsored by Moet & Chandon, Black Up, Montaigne Place, BellaNaija, Cool FM and more
__________________________________________________________________________________
BellaNaija.com is an official media partner of the 2012 Edition of the Elite Model Look Competition

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 64 Comments on “Elite Model Look Nigeria Announces the 5th Edition of its Male & Female Model Search – Click for Details on Registration, Prizes & Casting Dates”

Comments
    • lol May 2, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I recognise Elite as a Proper Model Agency, not like some wannnabes I read about some tyme ago…kudos Elite

• nkechi umeh May 13, 2012 at 6:43 AM

There is no Elite modeling agency anywhere in Africa get your facts right.You should do more research before you come to the worldwide web.

• LPS May 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Wow. Fab opportunity!

• MaCherrrie May 2, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Delta is not a city.

• juliet May 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

what happen to port Harcourt and imo state no super models

• Babe May 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Nice. I cant wait.

• Ayo May 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Females between 18 and 22? come on!! What if I’m 28 and people call me baby face?

• faith May 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM

i feel u…. Ayo…

• Maria May 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM

yayyy.awesome opportunity,my life long dream awaits me.thanks Elite

• wura May 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM

pls d form i downloaded is in french

• christy May 3, 2012 at 1:46 PM

No mind dem jara @Ayo,no one will know.

• Victor May 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM

What a great opportunity for,i no go carry last for this one….

• iamfascinating May 3, 2012 at 10:29 PM

looks like a good opportunity.

• Evergreen May 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM

nice opportunity..buh den d height thing is not fair..5’8????? was really looking forward to contest till i saw dat :(

• Nelliediva May 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Bella, d form z in french o ;’(

• goolicks May 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Am 23 in july,and 5’9?

• Beautiful.... May 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM

the form is in french…… how am i supposed to understand what they are saying?:s

• Mogul May 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Like common atleast Port Harcourt shud be included …we under 18 can’t just travel like dtt

• Mogul May 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM

There are talents btt most can’t get to this locations just like dtt

• Osas May 7, 2012 at 6:28 PM

C’mon,pls.What about 5ft7 Bella,You know one can be elevated with heels.I’m 5ft7,but I bet I’m good.Got the other qualities of a model you know.I was at d 2009 screening,a gilr who’s shorter than I was was actually picked,n she was plump,I was suprised;I guessed she was gonna be worked on.Pls wat dyu say?5ft7?

• temi akande May 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I think I’have got it I’m tall, say about 6feet plus, am also huge broad shoulders and am male but don’t really have d 6 packs I fink I gatta work out on dat but dats no big deal so its just to get started. Thank u…

• Mariaah May 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Hi Bella Naija, is there a closing date for filling the form?

• solace May 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I can’t fill the form. Pls advice

• Elite Nigeria May 13, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Hello, you can fill the form at the casting venue or call 08033278752.

• kem May 16, 2012 at 4:42 PM

if you think u got all it takes, why not get there first before judging yourself

• Lois May 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM

@Elite Nigeria please i want to know after filling the form what do i do with it because i can not see submit button or should i print it out and bring to the casting venue meanwhile some of the questions if u click on the empty space below them for comment they are not active. Thanks

• amaka May 17, 2012 at 4:37 PM

please i need details on how to register…….. my page is blank……..i need help

• amaka May 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM

or should i wait and fill the form at the casting venue…………….

• stasia May 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM

pls,ma page is blank,how can i go about it..thrz no form to fill here..**sad face**pls reply

• adeolu May 21, 2012 at 10:16 PM

please, i want to learn more about elite models and i think i am capable of working with elite model…08088792094

• Elite Nigeria May 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM

June 3oth is the closing date. Visit http://www.elitemodellooknigeria.com for more information

• cassandra collins May 26, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Hi elite nigeria I’m a 14 year old girl and I’m about 5 ft 7.this is something I realy want 2 do.isn’t dre sumtin I can do.I’m quite pretty and skinny nd friends feel I shud go in2 modelling.du I need 2 register b4 I come 4 d casting?pls reply and don’t crush my dreams about modelling

• Elite Nigeria May 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Hello Cassandra, you are still growing. Come for the casting.. you never know.
      Registration is free

• okoli christian August 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Pals I love ur passions for modeling I will help you if u allow me I work brainbox company we promote models through magazines and bill boards email me or ping me 22498773 or call me 07030254566 thanks

• Sandra June 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Hello elite nigeria,i’m sandra n i’m 18 yrs old,5.7 tall n i’m light in complexion n my dream is 2 b a super model.pls make my dream a reality.pls hw do i get d form?

• labelledefense June 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM

i like this modelling is not an easy stuff like most ppl think .i love beth models and the elite model management…i have started something in Aba and i that Aba should be given an opportunity in things like this.

• bill joshua June 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I NEED TO KNOW OF UPCOMING EVENTS AND SOME CONTACTS ON MODELLING IN ABUJA NIGERIA PLEASE.REGARDS

• francisca ann denedo June 15, 2012 at 6:44 AM

i cant find d form online,secondly am 24,wat am i going 2 do

• oteri wilson June 20, 2012 at 1:47 AM

would really like to be a part of this. i am 24 and school in delta. how do i get the form. you can contact me on 08062507256. thanks.

• Julie June 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Nice work u guys are doing elite please keep me posted on your latest trends.tnx

• eze fabulous June 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Am just seeing this now i believe there is stil a chance 4 me

• adaeze July 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Elite u guyz are doin nycley. wuld like to be posted on ur latest trends and new event happenin. hope the casting went well?

• Cutylight July 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Plz I did nt get dis information in time…..wow I rilly miss a lot ….plz …..this is my dreAm to. Be in dis topmodeling group..plz haw cAn I still be one of your model …I fink I have all it tAke….

• Elite Nigeria July 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Call 08033278752 fro more information..

• Aisha July 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I really appreciate D̶̲̥̅̊ option of U̶̲̥̅̊ conducting another casting in lagos. Because D̶̲̥̅̊ last casting that was schedule for june was during ♍y̶̲̥̅ examination. I should be able to make there august 17th. Thanks alot for this last opportunity.

• Ty August 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I’m 5:7 and I really want to be a model. Its been my drean

• Ty August 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I’m 5:7 and I really want to be a model. Its been my dream :(

• Am 6’2 and am 15yrs old.i didn’t get the audition dates on time.please is dere still a chance for me this year.here’s my number;08106510073 Pls reply as soon as possible

• Ch September 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Got the info quite late too. *sad*

• Bee September 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Awww..got the info quite late. *sad* would have loved to participate.

• Chioma September 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I can’t believe I missed out on this great opportunity.

• temidayo September 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM

whao! Dis a great opportunity dat i av missed. Pls guys update me on any info, facebook-temidayo zacheaus or kal me on- 08186263664. Pls guys i wil b waiting 4 ur info. Kudos elite, more grace to ur airbo

• pearl ayodeji September 26, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Hi Mariam, My name is pearl and am 16 years old, I love being a model, and would like to model for Maviten Fashion line, am finding it hard to get your contact so this is my phone number(08161247644), Please can you help me?? Thanks and remain Bless♥ ♥ ♥….

• mariam September 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM

awwnn sorry to those that missed dis but am a designer and wld need models so you can follow my blog on tumblr(ford county & sassy diva) or better still on twitter @mavitenstyle. my fashion line has a branch in lekki lagos and brooklyn newyork. so you would have to have an international passport to model for us internationally. visas would be processed for you immediately after you are qualified to model for us(MAVITEN FASHION LINE) contact me briefly!! time waits for no one, okay. aii!!

• Eldin November 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Hey Mariam am Eldin 23yrs and 6’0 ft .. Would love to work with your company. It has been my dream to become a super model.. Try addn u on twt but not going through here is my pin 267485DF or get me on dis 08081473359,,@eldin_el !! Waitn for your response..

• Nigerian Models September 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Wow, remember the auditioning. See how all the models were so tensed up like it was miss world the came for….lol

• kingsley ibezim October 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

hi mariam, am kingsley, i would love to be a model in your fashion line.. u can contact on 08162809996. if outside nigeria +2348162809996. expecting your call

• ucheaku val Duru October 30, 2012 at 1:37 AM

4along time I hve not hear abt jj okocha,am one his fan in nigeria.

• OJIMI SEUN December 13, 2012 at 3:24 PM

HI AM JIMI i ll love too be a model in ur fashion line u can contact on 08137554272 or email me ojimiseun@yahoo.COM

• Christabella January 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM

• Christabella January 21, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Am 6ft tall and would love to be a super model, but i don’t know how to go about it. Pls i need your Help

• Amara February 16, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Wow.. Pls wats the latest for 2012..i wanna register pls contact me 08166433854

• Joachim January 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Hi, I’m a photographer based in Monaco. I will be in Nigeria in April on a photoshoot nd I am looking for female models 6 ft and above for a fashion shoot. i am also looking for muscular female models for a fitness shoot.