Posted on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at 12:14 PM

By Onos O

Trybe Records 2.0 welcomes their newest member to the record label, the rapper extraordinaire, Eva.

eLDee, the record label’s CEO tweeted this earlier today:

So, joining the ranks of artists K9 and Sojay; artist/producer Sheyman and super-producer Sarz, Eva is the first femcee on the record label since Sasha and since they launched Trybe Records 2.0. This was what she had to say with regards to the record deal prior to eLDee‘s announcement:

I can’t wait to see what this deal will do to the Nigerian music industry (anticipating a Sarz-produced Eva single soon). Also, here’s HipTV’s exclusive Special on Eva – “Music Everywhere With Eva”.

Check on it.

Photo Credits: notjustok

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 16 Comments on “BN Bytes: Trybe Records 2.0 Welcomes Their First Femcee, Eva | Watch HipTV’s Exclusive Special on Eva”

Comments
    • Tama May 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Happy for her, education really does make alot of difference. she is polished

• Partyrider May 30, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Errrmm That Eva’s tweet was yesterday before eldee tweeted that today.
      Anyways I’m happy for her,I’m a big fan of eldee and Eva too so I’m glad to see they will be working together.. All the best.

• Partyrider May 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Ok I came back and I saw this video was added.
      Err I just love this chick..diction and swag is high up there..more blessings.

• LPS May 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM
    • kev May 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

This is incredible i hope this partnership wows us. I cant wait

• Titi May 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Love me some Eva!!

• cupcakes May 30, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Good for her but on a serious note i think trybe records is made up of dry/dull artistes sha.

• i no send May 30, 2012 at 9:16 PM

eva is gorge

• BellaYankee May 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I beyond loveeee Eva but please what is this delta/British accent Biko? Didn’t she go to Babcock or Bowen?

Naija people sha.

• Sidney May 31, 2012 at 6:13 AM

She is a talented rapper but Each word the girl pronounces has the letter R in it. Her accent is quite special. I hear a hint of British but I wonder what parts of the world the rest are from.

• Kizzle May 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM

@BellaYankee,same thing I was thinking.infact she attended fggc Oyo so I don’t get the accent.

• UsaveOne May 30, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Hmmmm! great one Trybe’s crew, Eldee i see u! I was thinking Eva via MI Choc or Loppy records? Eldee ur still the Don, God bless una hustle.

• Okechukwu Ofili May 31, 2012 at 12:29 AM

i lof her hair =)

• Olulu, the KIng not from Zulu May 31, 2012 at 12:35 AM

can’t wait to see the collabo of eldee and eva

• A.W May 31, 2012 at 1:29 AM

You’ve got the “X” factor…..you will go far….dont stop!