“Let’s Get This Party Started” is officially the biggest collaboration the Nigerian music industry has seen as it features such huge stars – 2Face Idibia, Dban’j, M.I, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage. Here’s a teaser from the forthcoming music video directed by Clarence Peters.

Check on it!

20 Comments on Nigeria’s Biggest Collaboration! Watch the Music Video Teaser for 2Face Idibia, Dban’j, M.I, Wizkid & Tiwa Savage – Let’s Get This Party Started
  • Adewale Lagos September 23, 2012 at 10:10 am

Hey! What’s that Pyramid sign D’banj is rocking? Well na him sabi, am still keeping my own soul joor.

• Amazeballs! September 24, 2012 at 9:38 am

Ignorance is palpable in your statement. shame on you!

• Lamz September 23, 2012 at 11:37 am

Jay Sleeky !…sounds like a TUNE!

• Teni September 23, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Beautiful!Beautiful!Beautiful!I am feeling this very much.Thunbs up to them all.Love them all loads esp D’banj and Tubaba.

• mini me September 23, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Liking the song more now that I am seeing the visuals. Gotta give it to Tiwa, only female in the pack and she is repping hard. Naturally they never include females in a line up like this but her brand is so strong now, they cant ignore it. Thumbs up our no1 DIVA

• Cool cat September 23, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Dbanj the collaborator extraordinaire.

• Sbaby September 23, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Illuminati insipired video triangle light set courtesy if dbanj i guess lol winkies

• Brandigest September 23, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Yeah it’s the biggest collaboration but when I listened to the song at the Star launch I got less than I expected. It was cool but not what I expected from a star loaded track. Team2face.

• Seun September 23, 2012 at 2:01 pm

OMFG this going to be a mad video! Teaser is crazy! And did I mention Tiwa looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

• Maria September 23, 2012 at 2:27 pm

If MI is in it, Its beautiful music, enough said!

• faith September 23, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Wow! This going to be fantastic…waiting FoRit!

• Tolu September 23, 2012 at 3:35 pm

• Tolu September 23, 2012 at 3:37 pm

@Adewale Lagos,D’banj has been wearing that pyramid chain since he shot ‘Kimon’ video back in 2008.So my dear,the question is,has he been in this Illuminati since then?Afterall,he only got hooked onto Kanye in 2011.People and their rumours sha….

• Neneh September 23, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Thanks @Tolu, for saying it as it is,,,,u know naysayers will always find something to hate on. Bad belle pple e no go better for wuna oooh!.LOve conquers all! Make we just enjoy the song jooor. D banj oyato n 2 Baba i hail oooh!

• Cool cat September 23, 2012 at 5:21 pm

@tolu, I think adewale was referring to the background lights which is always evident in the “illuminatians” videos. Lol

• Me September 23, 2012 at 5:45 pm

@Adewale if u r not careful ur fear for success will make u remain a perpetual failure

• Lai September 23, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Keep looking at his chain o! U saw him rocking it when he was broke……….imagine how stupid usound now he is successful n u want to attach a meaning to it

• jemmi September 23, 2012 at 8:20 pm

tolu, Adewale meant d triangle shape formed by the florescent lights Dbanj is holding. me i don taya for dis Dbanj sef

• phabulousity September 25, 2012 at 3:07 pm

DBANJ is dere making his money,some pple r dere talking nonsense abt illuminati shit…..shame on u guys.

• Patience October 2, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I’ve not seen the video yet but i dnt like the song. Seeing the artists involved, i expected more but i was kinda dissapointed… Maybe d video wuld make me see the song differently.