Music

BN Bytes: It’s Omo Baba Olowo! View Behind the Scenes Photos & Footage of Davido’s New “Gbon Gbon” Music Video

Onos

It’s Davido! Poised to continue with a bevy of beautiful music videos, off his “Omo Baba Olowo: The Genesis” album, the young star is here with a video for his smashing single, “Gbon Gbon”. The video was directed by Clarence Peters. Here is a behind-the-scenes sneak peek at the music video.

Check on it!

.Follow @teamcapital6 & follow him @iam_Davido

Check on it!

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. MyhairmybeautyNIGERIA.com

September 23, 2012 at 5:45 am

I love the glasses in the first pic!

2. Abolaji

September 23, 2012 at 6:55 am

Nice

3. signature

September 23, 2012 at 8:51 am

same old, same old…club, girls..wat else is new?

• Annie

September 23, 2012 at 12:17 pm

!!! ever sice davido,wizzy came into d industry all my frnds wan turn video vixen

4. Rita

September 23, 2012 at 11:57 am

They all look unhappy and yeah same old same old,I’m actually tired of davido.

5. princesszee

September 23, 2012 at 12:31 pm

@signature; yea true, same old, same old…they all luk d same to me

6. NNENNE

September 23, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Good luck Mr Davodo for your hard work. Wish you the best.
    Nigerian Musicians need to be more creative. I want to have A REASON to watch my people instead of foreign musicians, who obviously have created their own pattern and perfected in it.These days all I see is black American and Jamaican dancers.
    Producers, please show us contemporary Nigerians.Cultural, yet modern. Non-offensive, general audience videos, that the young, the old ,all generations can watch comfortably.
    The power of the media is great. Any society becomes what the media shows.

7. Brandigest

September 23, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Davido it’s your time to shine, live it up. But let me ask, can’t a video sell without girls on lingeries or clubgirls?

8. Teni

September 23, 2012 at 3:54 pm

@Brandigest,u seem like a nice person in the sense that when u criticise,its always in a constructive manner!Despite who ur number one artist is,u always write quite good stuff about others and like i mentioned,when u criticise,its NEVER destructive.Pls keep it up!

9. mimi-g

September 23, 2012 at 11:06 pm

bleeeeehhhh.. same flipping crap again and again.. i actually wnt be listening nor watching nor supporting these influx of crap videos these 9ja artist producess..

I rather rick ross’s video 1000000001% .. if i wanna see such, i look to those american rappers n their videos thank u..

10. huh?

September 24, 2012 at 7:53 am

The guy with Davido in the 4th pix look quite familiar,I like cool dude.is it not thesame guy in one of Wizkid video?”Holla at ur boy”