Posted on Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 at 2:25 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Chris Attoh, Damilola Adegbite & Eku Edewor

Bikiya Graham Douglas, Chris Attoh, Damilola Adegbite & Eku Edewor

Are you looking for the right way to treat that special someone on Valentine’s Day? BN Movies & TV has a suggestion.

Why not head out to the cinemas tomorrow to watch Michelle Bello‘s anticipated romantic comedy Flower Girl premiering in selected cinemas in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo, Enugu and Calabar.

Flower Girl Official Poster

The movie starring Damilola Adegbite, Chris Attoh, Eku Edewor, Chuks Chukwujekwu, Bikiya Graham Douglas and Patrick Doyle is centered around a shy florist Kemi (Damilola Adegbite), who is desperate to tie the knot with her long-time boyfriend Umar (Chris Attoh). Contrary to her expectations, Umar suddenly breaks up with her, leaving her devastated. In a desperate attempt to get him back, Kemi teams up with a most unlikely ally Tunde Kulani (Chuks Chukwujekwu), a famous playboy Nollywood star.

Flower Girl Cast

The world premiere of the movie is set to take place at the Silverbird Galleria, 133 Ahmadu Bello Way,Victoria Island Lagos. Red Carpet and Cocktails – 6 PM – 7:30 PM | Movie Screening - 8 PM. BN will bring you all the exclusive scoop and photos of all the stars gracing the red carpet at the event.

Photos from the press conference

Damilola Adegbite

Damilola Adegbite

Michelle Bello

Michelle Bello

Chris Attoh

Chris Attoh

Eku Edewor

Eku Edewor

Michelle Bello & Patrick Doyle

Michelle Bello & Patrick Doyle

Michelle Dede, Eku Edewor, & Chris Attoh

Michelle Dede, Eku Edewor, Bikiya Graham Douglas & Chris Attoh

Eku Edewor & Bikiya Graham Douglas

Eku Edewor & Bikiya Graham Douglas

Damilola Adegbite, Bikiya Graham Douglas, Eku Edewor, Michelle Bello, Chris Attoh & Patrick Doyle

Valentine's Day Showtimes

Flower Girl Valentine’s Day Premiere Schedule
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas – Thursday 14th February 2013 (Valentine’s Day)
Film House Surulere – Saturday 16th February 2013
Ozone Cinemas – Wednesday 20th February 2013
Silverbird Galleria – Friday 21st February 2013
Silverbird Ikeja, Lagos –  Tuesday 26th February 2013

Watch the Behind-The-Scenes Footage

Watch the Official Trailer

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 30 Comments on “Michelle Bello’s Movie “Flower Girl” starring Damilola Adegbite, Chris Attoh & Eku Edewor to Premiere Today! Opens in Cinemas on Valentine’s Day”

Comments
    • Maya February 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Nice!!

• Wale February 13, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Old nollywood vs the new “clean cut” nollywood. Is there are website to watch all these new movies…for those of us out of country:(

• angela February 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM

yes buy them and stop watching on line

• nnenne February 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM

will definitely watch this movie. errrrm, does Eku have a different voice for movies and another for 53extra ? she sounded so different and too serious here. i prefer her playful and vivacious nature while presenting 53extra!!!

• GoMadison February 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM

@Wale…..irokotv, bunitv, tvnolly (channel on youtube).

• deeee February 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

iroko that is always showing old movies. i’ll soon stop wasting my $5 monthly subscription

• Wale February 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Thank you jor!

• Joan February 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I seriously can’t wait for this movie to come online, seeing that I live outside Nigeria. I’ll gladly pay to watch it… :)

• nene February 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM

bikiya looks gorgeous. beautiful reminds me of wana udobang.

• Mavrik's girl February 13, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Iwld love to see this!

• dont mention February 13, 2013 at 4:05 PM

i love the cast… this Damilola is a very pretty girl oh…..Chris seems to be getting darker….hahahha. i love the trailer, so obviously i want to see the movie…..@ deeee, i am with you, i will stop waisting my $5 on that irokotv. i thought that the reason for subscribing was so that i get to see new movies like dis bc i i dont mind paying but they keep uploading all of halimar abubakar, tonto dikey , oge okoye and co’s robbish movies as if they hav stakes in the business which i dont care sef. i am seriously waiting for the first outlet wher i can see this one….looking good and bravo to michelle bello
      vikkyscreed.blogspot.com

• Say What? February 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I hear that Iroko tv offers little money to filmmakers so who in their right senses will sell a good movie to them

• Anne February 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Love that Efya’s song used fr the soundtrack. This film maker is clearly trying to pull a Shirley Frimpong Manso. With casts like Chris, Damilola, Efya singing the soundtrack and all. Trailer look promising though.

• Amma February 13, 2013 at 5:29 PM

WOW…

• rey-rey February 13, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I LOVE Dami!!! and I think she’s really pretty too. @Anne yeah I loved efya’s song used as the soundtrack. I’m eagerly waiting for this movie to come online. I’ve watched the trailer too many times to count lol.

• Ujuic February 13, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Nice

• ansadan February 13, 2013 at 7:37 PM

what song was that ?

• MyHAIRmyBEAUTYNIGERIA.com February 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Please what is the song playing in the background??? I have to download or buy it!!!!

• Elizabeth February 14, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Efya-Best in Me.

• \lateh l February 14, 2013 at 12:58 AM

to every1 askin… it’s Efya’s song titled ‘best in me’ … wat i wanna know is the song playing in the background of the behind the scenes video, thank u

• Chi February 14, 2013 at 4:26 AM

The song is titled ‘Best In Me’ by Ghanian musician Efya, you can listen to it on Reverbnation and Youtube. Thank me later! hehe. P.S. I can’t wait to see this movie. *Excited*

• Shallie's Purple Beehive February 14, 2013 at 4:55 AM

yea fantastic trailer waiting for it to come online too lol..so proud of dami as we went to same UNI..Bless her..

aomosale.blogspot.co.uk/

• Ebele February 14, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Bikiya my lil sis is going places! Well done sweetie…!

• Yewande Aje February 14, 2013 at 6:08 PM

would have been better without the horrible music playing in the background! trailers for romantic movies are always better when there’s a voice over/narrator and “neutral music” not someone repetitively saying “best of me” in the backgroun. Nigeria needs to get with/exceed standards.

The film does look good however, so i will watch!

• pleroo February 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Hello bella naija, I really find very inappropriate dat in ur caption of this , u stylishly omitted 1 of d key actors in dis movie nd fixed names of pple whose role in d movie cud pass as waka pass(Eku). I think its rude names already nd its important dat Dis attitude is corredted. Even in the movie ChukCHUKWUJEKWU was 3rd on d liste in d movue nd in ur caption u stylishly ommited his name.I want to believe it was a mstake bt truth is over recent times it has become a trend hre to only promote name of pple dat ar already knwn which I think is wrong. Up nd coming actors shud be celebrated particular wen dey wre what dey do. Pls post dis comment

• pleroo February 14, 2013 at 6:57 PM

*particularly wen dey wre outstanding in d performance of d roles given to them** dis attitude shud b corrected. To think dat a lot of pple want to watch d film.bcos e was dre Na eku wen e dey gv moni4 d film una carry put dre. We already knw her pls celebrate odas too

• Nana Afia February 14, 2013 at 7:52 PM

when is it showing in silver bird Ghana!

• tee February 16, 2013 at 7:39 PM

This one is definitely right up my personal street…will definitely luv n pay 2 watch dis:)

• mafia February 21, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I wanna see!!! Dang it… Every time I go to the store to buy the good movies I get told its not available.

• toruk March 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM

the movie is ok…nollywood going somewhere……..