“V.I.P” Rapper Ice Prince Zamani Reveals “Fire of Zamani” Album Artwork

Posted on Thursday, October 17th, 2013 at 12:20 PM

By Onos O

Ice Prince Zamani - Fire Of Zamani - October 2013

Ice Prince Zamani knows how to add a little ‘effizzy’ (do people still use that word?) to everything he does. Well, it makes sense because this “Aboki” is “V.I.P.” and come 27th October, 2013, his sophomore album, “Fire of Zamani” will be here.

On the new album, no one is safe as Ice Prince employed a team of the best features, artistes and producers; some of which include  Sunny Neji, Wale (MMG), M.I, Chip, Ruby, Wizkid, French Montana, Jesse Jagz, Olamide, Sound Sultan,  Burna Boy, Yung L, Jeremiah Gyang, Shaydee, Morell, Chopstix, Don Jazzy, Sammy Gyang, Jay Sleek & E-Kelly.

To add a little fun to the unveiling of the album artwork (photo above), the BET Award winner took to his Instagram page to make a little puzzle. He chopped up the album art and promotional posters into smaller pieces so when you look at his age on your smartphone, you have a collage.

Ice Prince Zamani - Fire Of Zamani - October 2013

Web-based Instagram users are a bit unfortunate in that regard so, I’ve assembled each of the images for you see in full. It was a tedious process but it was worth it in the end, right?

Check on it!

Promotional Posters
Ice Prince Zamani - Fire Of Zamani - October 2013 2Ice Prince Zamani - Fire Of Zamani - October 2013 1

Photo Credit: Instagram – IcePrinceZamani

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 12 Comments on ““V.I.P” Rapper Ice Prince Zamani Reveals “Fire of Zamani” Album Artwork”

Comments
    • paul October 17, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Love u die Zamani…Am a big fan bro….giantcomfort.com/how-to-say-youre-sorry/

• Liz October 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM

FOZ!!!!!

• elleven45 October 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Gbamest can’t wait FOZ

• me2 October 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM

he shu collect change from whoever cut his hair… that hairline isnt straight though…

• BubblyBliss October 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Na wa oh 20 features on one album. Issorai.

• lily October 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM

It’s. Ok. But why is the fire burning paper? I would have thought he would go for a more powerful image than that

• Gabriel Adams October 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I can’t wait for this album. ELI was one album I so much
      love. I have a feeling that FOZ will be the best so far. There’s a
      song by Sa’shay currently jamming on local radio stations called
      Boombastic. Please, I’ll love to see it on the site.

• mark October 18, 2013 at 8:17 AM

This album will be the heat of the year. I can’t wait for it.

• Chu-Chu October 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM

ice prince baybay

• Mr.zany October 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Kudos Zamani

• Elsparks October 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Ice Prince Уσυ’яє tнє ish…I ℓove уσυя swag aη∂ music. Fresh b̶̲̥̅̊σУ always clean. Please, release tнє album soon ‘cos ama get it!!! Braaaaaaaa!!!

• eniola October 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM