The last celebrity special edition of Pulse TV “Strivia” went viral (click here) and now they’ve put together another edition. The episode starts off on the streets of Lagos Island but then hits the red carpet with celebs.

This one has Emma Nyra, DJ Jimmy Jatt, AY MakunFalz and more.

Watch your favourite artists and celebrities answer questions like “Who is the Vice President of Nigeria?” “What is the full meaning of HIV/AIDS, WWW, GSM, LAWMA” and more.

6 Comments on It’s another Edition of Pulse TV “Strivia” | Watch Emma Nyra, DJ Jimmy Jatt, AY Makun & More
  • ATL’s finest January 19, 2016 at 11:09 am

??????????I do DIE!!! Thanks for this wonderful cracking ribs show. Oh Pulse TV 🙂 I died.. Dear Emma Nyra pls do BETTER, those Nigerian babes haba it’s not by wearing human hair na chai Nnija babes no dry F**up o. And for some folks to think Osho baba is d vice-president of Nigeria, y’all must be drunker than I thought.
    My favorite part was when the host mentioned the shortest verse in d bible (Jesus Wept) ??? Ijebu-Ode ke in Lagos??? Well what a great way to start my day.

• kay January 19, 2016 at 11:13 am

LMAOOOO.I wonder how this guy keeps a straight face when some people talk.i woulda burst out in tears and insane laughter.Jeez!
    i leave my trash for God.hahahahahaha
    chai

• fabu January 19, 2016 at 11:28 am

olodos abound!!!! I didnt know the meaning of GSM sha

• sharon January 19, 2016 at 3:01 pm

This was super entertaining!! I cannot for the love of God believe the responses from our “celebs”. You don’t even have to go to school, you just have to be informed. Thanks for this though, I laughed real good.
    P.s the presenter is cute….

• Steph January 19, 2016 at 4:01 pm

OMG….Somebody help i cant stop laughing. Chueuy Chu is mad gaan and pulsetv please dont evn stop this show biko,we love it. Emma Nyra,sighs Pls watch channels sometimes abeg

• Bola January 20, 2016 at 1:02 am

Who is that gorgeous piece of man beef at 5:27? Where can I stalk him on social media …or dm him my home address.