“You Can Have It All” – Watch Adanna & David’s Inspirational New Year Message

YouTube couple Adanna & David have released an inspirational video sharing their New Year resolutions as they enter 2016.

Charging their viewers, they wrote “Today we are talking about what we achieved in 2015 and what our goals are for 2016. Always set yourself realistic goals and work hard towards achieving them. We hope you enjoy! X”

Watch below.

24 Comments on “You Can Have It All” – Watch Adanna & David’s Inspirational New Year Message
  • marie January 10, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Beautiful, lovely couples

• Tee January 10, 2016 at 10:29 pm

I no go fit, especially if dem don name my papa as thief before. Biko fear go dey catch me sef,but this na country wey shame no dey their dictionary. Person go spend millions for school fees abroad come dey do Vlog from day 1, at least gather small experience for ur field small naa. I forget sef, say u no get bills. Others like them na soso boutique, fashion this and that. Abeg people should think outside the box. This country is loaded with biz opportunities /entrepreneurial projections.

• Dtt January 11, 2016 at 4:10 am

Continue eating bitter leaf

• D January 12, 2016 at 9:50 am

That’s why you’re not them. Live and let live.

• Uju January 10, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Adanna finally has that typical pregnancy look- fullness of face and nose with slight hyperpigmentation of the body

Safe delivery and happy new year!

• Bebe January 10, 2016 at 11:49 pm

Yeah, you can have it all when your father is sharing Nigeria’s government money.

• Gbi January 11, 2016 at 12:22 am

Of course ‘you’ can have it all when you have a headstart at life/access to assistance others don’t

• DEE January 11, 2016 at 6:53 am

I like them but your comment is true sha

• Uju January 11, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Exactly! This was just what was going through my mind all through my time watching this video!

Adanna if you ended up in Imsu or Polytechnic Nekede because you weren’t born of a rich ex governor! then you wouldn’t be here ranting off and giving advice on how to be successful like it’s some easy peazy.
      I see why You clearly attract hate and envy to yourself by all this sweeping comments you make in your videos.

In all your videos of how you achieved success of this and that, you always refuse to mention the fact that in a country like Nigeria where you were born and raised, where majority live under the poverty line, the only reason you got to where you are is because you got a good start in life by your father becoming a Governor. You had access to good education and comfort in life. Not ignoring that you would have worked hard at studying. But greater part of it was the monitory assistance!!

• Olivia January 11, 2016 at 2:28 pm

You are on point! Adanna you are not the only Medical student who studied to pass exams!!! your counterparts in state and even Federal medical schools in Nigeria who might be a thousand times more intelligent and hard working than you albeit not from a rich home like you battle with strike and power failure up and down! plus no connection at the high places! some of them they will come out to barely have a place to even practice the medicine. They will not come on a you tube blog to give advice on how to achieve this and that!

You need training on Emotional intelligence ‘cos you clearly appear tone deaf! you may have something good to say, but not the appropriate person to say it! Emotional intelligence teaches you that! That is why people prefer your hubby to you as he appears more grounded in character and emotional sensitivity and in tune to the feelings of other people.

Be grateful for the monies of the masses of Imo State people used to train you to posh life and keep it moving!
        You can be a you-tuber without appearing as an ignorant and spoilt brat who has no knowledge of the struggles of the poor

• nnenne January 12, 2016 at 1:57 am

Give credit to whom it is due, Gbi!
      I know many who have great opportunities but blow them up.
      Her father’s money did not take exams for her. It couldn’t have bought certificates for her!
      They already explained that they are blogging because it’s a hobby for them.
      I know another Igbo Nigerian lady with Pharm D., who also works as a pharmacist in a big firm and still blogs. Her mom is a pharmacist, Dad, MD. Her family doesn’t even need her money. She is in her mid twenties, no child. Yet she blogs Nothing wrong with blogging.

Cut the woman a slack, please.

• D January 12, 2016 at 9:51 am

• Sarah January 12, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Hey can you provide a link to the pharmacy blogger? I am currently in pharmacy school and interested in looking her up to research her career path. Thank you!

• Gbi January 13, 2016 at 1:34 am

Lol Ah nnenne why are you shouting on me? Lol my comment was like 3 lines,(kudos on your strawman argument by the way)I never said “don’t blog” rather, “check you privilege”.

• Hawtspot February 16, 2016 at 7:02 pm

too sad we keep associating people by their ancestral past, this is so unfair (HATE UNDERTONE). Lets look beyond ones lineage and upbringing and appreciate people who despite their family flaws are willing to live their own life.

• Bb January 11, 2016 at 5:46 am

What do you call he daughter of a police man whose father sent her to school with the 20naira bribes he collected????? Be just. Did the girl collect the bribes? Would she love her father any less ? Cast the first stone if you are absolutely sure your father is a saint
    assess based on her works and attitude and not her fathers. At least she did not fail her course and she hammered it even with the extra curricular activities. Always be genuine. No double standards

• Bb January 11, 2016 at 5:46 am

• ella rae January 11, 2016 at 7:25 am

please o, i need any 250k ua not using please so i can begin to begin to understand and relate to your ‘goals’ in some way…

• golden geese January 11, 2016 at 7:26 am

sigh…people dont keep their lives to themselves anymore? vlog and blogs here and there…

• Adelaide January 11, 2016 at 8:33 am

I’m tired of them

• Idontgetit January 11, 2016 at 8:48 am

Wishing her a safe delivery though and complete joy with her new baby!

• hezekina pollutina January 11, 2016 at 1:21 pm

if you truly have it all, please go in peace and enjoy ya life. no one is begging you to expose every brain fart that comes up. thought someone was a doctor with serious career going…

• Someonecute January 11, 2016 at 5:10 pm

I like this couple. I saw their wedding video and tot it was cool. But I am still really baffled at the vlogs that show the world their private lives. Isn’t there anything called privacy. I share my joys on social media too no doubt. But when you put every single detail out there you put yourself in a facade life position. Because when things don’t go well, you put up a goody face for the media, your life is not private anymore. You live for the youtubers. But Sincerely they do not care, it’s their entertainment, they will be the first to tarnish you on a single mistake. The only thing she didn’t share is how they made love, cos we’ve seen her in washroom doing the preggy test. And we even knew she was pregnant before the husband got a wind of it..WOW. Isn’t that meant to be a private thing. for the records Im not bitter , and this isn’t to Adana alone but typical vlogs like this. I just wonder how some people make their lives a Kardashian television. I mean how can I intentionally make my day to day private life your own entertainment. I still don’t get it tho. Vlogs like Sisi yemmie and kemi adetiba’s are what I really call vlogs that inform/ impact people’s lives and gives entertainment too.

• jide January 11, 2016 at 6:11 pm

These two strike me as empty lacking depth.