In this episode of Akah Bants, titled “Banky W shouted at me and I shouted my own back” Akah delves into his encounter with Nigerian R&B star Banky W and the short altercation they had.

Akah also talks about the state of the Nigerian economy and the statement made by the Nigerian Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu, that Nigeria will be producing pencils in the year 2018 (two years from now).

Watch below:

21 Comments on Akah Bants: Find Out Which Superstar the Vlogger Shouted at & WHY! Watch on BN TV
  • D February 25, 2016 at 9:01 pm

LOL, this guy is just so hilarious and dramatic. I had a good laugh watching this. Welcome back, Akah!

• June February 25, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Looooooooooool!!!!!!! You are tooooo funnyyyyy!! Very refreshinggggg!!!!!!! Welcome backkk!!!!

• Sade February 25, 2016 at 9:27 pm

Ah I love this guy mehn!

• Mrs OKE February 25, 2016 at 9:45 pm

I’m just laughing here! Very dramatic man chai do men really talk this much? Lol

• Nerve February 26, 2016 at 12:15 am

Yes Mrs. l see the favour on every side.

• lala February 26, 2016 at 11:27 am

naija men do. *files nails then sips tea. dn’t blame hem. father figures were out minding other things when they were supposed to teach their sons to be men and not a bunch of bitter women

• Musu Kaikai February 25, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Hands down one of my favorite vloggers

• mama dazel February 26, 2016 at 1:07 am

You should change your vlog Name to ‘Akah shouts’…would b more appropriate. You are quite entertaining to watch. Keep up the good content. Thank you

• Pretty girl February 26, 2016 at 1:26 am

I have just been laughing since. But wait oh u mean the H.B pencil and the one that has a yellow body is not made in Nigeria it’s wah oh

• Miss shee February 26, 2016 at 1:36 am

Hehehe, love u already and its just my first time watching. I see Akah Bants every time and in my head I’m like who be this again. No regrets watching, guess d banky headline lured me.

• Honeycrown February 26, 2016 at 1:39 am

I’m sure the minister meant “eye brow” pencil because that will fetch more money for the economy than ordinary pencil. But this Akah guy can talk sha! I gbadun him though.

• map February 26, 2016 at 2:07 am

i won’t marry this kind of guy cause every argument he might be the winner!!! lol
    this guy can talk and shout sha!!!

• She February 26, 2016 at 4:01 am

Finally!!!!!!! I kept checking your youtube channel

• sweet breeze February 26, 2016 at 8:47 am

Cute boy. Beht why do u have a girlfriend?!

• Great Lady February 26, 2016 at 8:51 am

My God I likeeeee this guy. Omo we should be friends, gist with you will be awesome.

• Tosin February 26, 2016 at 9:55 am

Re Part 1: i tire. i could cry. you know in the last administration the cabinet was (i believe) gifted and required to read “From Third World To First” by Lee Kwan Yew. granted the guy’s methods were old school being from a long time ago but i think people in govt. were on the same page regarding how to lift Naija economically. in this administration, I find myself lost. In the last administration I sought out their documents (they put out a report with the work done by each ministry and their plans/targets, an astute reader could clearly see the MVPs and the ones who packaged non-performance and emptiness as a report.) In the current administration I’ve found only one – by Fayemi at Solid Minerals. I’m sad that even Fashola, superstar that he is, seems to be forced into a very conservative, do nothing, stance. It doesn’t fit him. (BRF, Rihanna say shine bright like a diamond.)
    In Lee Kwan Yew’s book, they fixed on fishing hooks as the thing that would take them from 0 to a place in the game, economically. Yes, fishing hooks were rubbish, nothing, but they did a realistic assessment and said yeah, hooks, and it worked. Then supported that with all sorts of reforms and policies (and some assholery, but all well thought out and focused.) In my own view sha, no such thing is happening right now in Naija. And your instinct is right – pencils are too small for a Minister to be pursuing. Ports, maybe. Power, ok. Science education, yeah. Let businesses make pencils and government do everything to enable.
    Basically, I see a government of contraction.
    That is why I’m praying for folks like you bro. Your show will be best in Nigeria, you and your people will find bigger things to produce, you will employ one thousand plus. Amen. Hook a sister up sha o. Emi naa fe wa Range Rover lol. loooool.
    Re Part 2: gistmania, you can make gist out of anything lol.
    No comment on currency / Part 3. Anything is possible in our olodocracy. Sorry that was rude.
    Also forgive my long comments.

• Meah February 26, 2016 at 9:59 am

Hilarious! His expressions are epic. And for some reason, he reminds me of Wendy Williams. Keep it up pal!

• Moyo February 26, 2016 at 10:43 am

Hi Akah, I love your vlogs but this one is a no no, it seemed as if it was all about how you and Banky W shouted at each other, he was wrong and you replied in like manner, you got your pound of flesh, why do you feel the need to tell us about it is absolutely unnecessary. Anyway, I am a Banky W fan, what he did makes no difference to me, he is only human.

• Mara February 26, 2016 at 10:26 pm

You’re here getting upset, meanwhile your hero Banky saw the humour of the situation and enjoyed the video. Check out his twitter, he gave Akah a shout-out today. It’s just a funny story and Akah obviously is not holding a grudge against Banky, so just chill out and laugh it off.

• Tobigirl February 26, 2016 at 10:56 am

Koko abi Akah, mind yourself o! That part on turning off the gen got me laughing hard. Lol. Funny guy

• keechi February 26, 2016 at 7:51 pm

We need to be friends Akah!! I love this guy!!