Music

Banky W’s The W Experience is OUT! Enjoy a teaser on BN

BellaNaija.com

Banky w ExperienceOne of the most anticipated albums of 2009 is out today!
Bankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W has just released ‘The W Experience‘.
The album is definitely one to buy and enjoy. It contains a mix of slow jams, mid tempo tracks and party bangers.
Check out a sampling of some of our faves from the album below.
You can but the album online via NotJustOK

The W Experience Intro Feat. Muna
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/01-The-W-Experience-feat.-Muna.mp3]
Lagos Party Remix Feat. Naeto C, D’Banj, Muna, eLDee & 9ice
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/14-Lagos-Party-Remix-feat.-Naeto-C-Dbanj-Muna-eLDee-9ice2.mp3]
Tanker Feat. Wizkid
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/07-Tanker-feat.-Wizkid.mp3]
Banky W feat Oladele & Waje – Thief My Kele
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/05-Thief-My-Kele-Main-Final.mp3]
Banky W. feat WizKid – Omoge You Too Much
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/06-Omoge-You-Too-Much-Main-Final.mp3]

Strong Ting Video

1. fre

December 14, 2009 at 12:57 am

must they ve intro, d intro’s lame

2. me

December 14, 2009 at 3:01 am

yea. im not even going to front i hate it. and banky is my brother.

3. Danny

December 14, 2009 at 10:44 am

This intro is so so annoying

4. LadyinRed

December 14, 2009 at 1:16 pm

The intro would have been better if it was just 40seconds. After that time, it just gets irritating.

5. lmao

December 14, 2009 at 2:29 pm

lmao *Dead* Its even funnier cuz Banky W, d producrs nd pple behind d album played d album over nd over again and never thought d Intro was quite Lame!! They believed in their minds dt it was worth keepin as intro. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. #fail.. but d album is nice…

6. Funmie

December 14, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Sex sells they say, so we will see

7. RedHot~

December 14, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I totally agree about the intro, very annoying indeed. That is what we call ase ju! lol..I don’t like the album cover either, the dual personality concept has been over used by Nelly and others, its now old!
    P.S. I still love you Banky!

8. hmmmm

December 14, 2009 at 5:06 pm

LOL, listened to the intro ’cause of the comments and in my humble opinion, it’s really not as bad as it’s being made to sound. i thought it was 7 minutes long the way folks were going on about it! lol.

9. Mr. Nigeria

December 14, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Hi Haters……….. Hi haters………….. Hi Haters……………….. Hi Haters!!!

Banky W, keep up the good work my dude, I am feeling your hustle.

Lagos Party remix is off the hook, Call or email me if you need help with the remix video, I will fly to Naija from Denver to do this video for free.

Lets make this song into the Anthem that Jay and Alicia are making Empire State of mind! Holla at your boy, it’s M.A.D baby!!

M.A.D (Making a Difference)

10. davis kolawole

December 14, 2009 at 7:14 pm

its cool though but for the intro….love the lagos parry remix

11. Anon

December 14, 2009 at 8:25 pm

This album cover is wack wack wack…What happened to the one that was launched on facebook? That was much more classy.Banky you did better when you did things on your own.Whose fault is this? Noble??? EME???Tell me so i can go fire the person.

12. Aribaba

December 14, 2009 at 11:19 pm

People can sha hate ooo…. The Intro is not that bad… I’ll admit it’s kinda suspect, but it doesn’t take away from the content of the album. I have the album and it is nice.

13. YNC Babe

December 15, 2009 at 2:42 am

Tanker is definitely hot…love his songs.

14. bukky

December 16, 2009 at 12:59 am

so pple are haters when they don’t like something!!!pls get a life

15. name

December 16, 2009 at 3:27 pm

banky the album is off the hook,really worth the long wait.bought four copies and have one in each of my cars. but cant really feel 9ice tradition album. the difference is clear, graduate touch and drop out touch abi.

16. Femi B

December 17, 2009 at 7:16 am

Mr W has done it again! This is an EXCELLENT album. Anyone who hasn’t listened to it is missing out seeeeeeeriously…
    Every song is a hit single. My personal favorites are No Be Lie, Feeling It, Follow You Go, Omoge You Too Much…

and there’s a remix of Strong Ting with that Verse Simmonds guy… it’s SICK!!!!

Banky W… I give respect where respect is due. You’ve fully converted me into a die-hard fan. Props my dude.

17. nkechi

December 20, 2009 at 2:38 am

watch this video i am female no homo but this chick got her game tight,body to die for and she’s actually working out with Banky’s song Tanker and its on fire..Banky you should put her in the video definately she’s hot

18. DAISES

December 20, 2009 at 7:42 pm

THE GUY IS THE BOMB! I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST R AND B ARTIST IN NAIJA! FOR NOW… THAT IS EXCLUDING DARE ART ALADE….

19. DAISES

December 20, 2009 at 7:45 pm

I THINK BANKY IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND HE IS BETTER THAT SOME SILLY ARTIST WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND MUSIC… DONT WANT TO MENTION NAMES O!

20. Miya

December 20, 2009 at 8:43 pm

banky W is one of nigeria’s finest, he always comes with something fresh and interesting i love it, i love the video’s, the songs, the man…is he single lol

21. Miha

December 21, 2009 at 4:19 pm

his songs are always HOT – two of my favs – majekodunmi & till my dying day. And he has a gud sense of style, but I’m simply not feeling the durag….. seriously Banky, lose it!

22. lola

December 22, 2009 at 8:47 pm

if he was single watz the guarantee he will want u?He luves like skin and skinny fine girls

23. toya fisher

December 24, 2009 at 10:41 pm

cant stop listening to track 4 and 8 on the album…no one does it better than B.W..his voice is the sh….