We’re loving the response that we are getting from everyone regarding our ‘BN 25 Days of Christmas’ promotion! Thanks for all the entries. Keep trying to until you win!
Today, our grand prize is a gift pack from CaxtonAlile Cards.
Lets find out a little bit more about CaxtonAlile Cards!
We make greeting cards with a Naija flair – They are fun, contemporary and quirky and appeal to the general Nigerian audience. PROUDLY NIGERIAN!
Taking the Nigerian Retail Paper Product industry to the next level
Greeting cards, Post Cards, Paper products, Wrapping Papers, Pre-made invites, Souvenirs…
We absolutely LOVE CaxtonAlile Cards because they embody fun and that vivacious ‘Nigerian Spirit’.
Now back to the prize! It’s the Christmas season – time for giving and sharing! Share the love with the following prizes our special BN CaxtonAlile Cards Gift Pack
- A box of our “off the shelf” holiday greeting cards.
- A custom GIANT BOX card A1 size – (winner gets to design card with us for a recipient of his/her or choice)
- A CaxtonAlile mouse pad and our uber fun phone sticker!
CaxtonAlile Cards Questions
- Name 2 stockists that are selling the fabulous CaxtonAlile holiday cards?
- Suggest a new line of cards for CaxtonAlile to launch in 2010 and an example of what would be written in one of the cards (Be creative! – BN’s example: Breakup Cards! Inside the Card: I’ve Changed My Number….Ciao!)
Steps to Enter
- Visit the CaxtonAlile website – HERE
- Follow CaxtonAlile on Twitter – Click to Follow
- Join CaxtonAlileGroup on Facebook – Click to Join – Members of the CaxtonAlile Group get extra points – i.e. in the case of a tie breaker – the group member wins!!
- Answer the easy questions
- Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: CaxtonAlile Cards
- Entries should be received before 11:59AM (Eastern US Time) – Today 4th of December
Good Luck! We can’t wait to read your submissions!
Terms & Conditions for CaxtonAlile Cards Contest
- Entries are open to all BN readers but prizes can only be retrieved in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Contest is only valid where contest terms do not contravene local laws
- Entries should be submitted to email@example.com
- Only winners will be contacted
- To promote transparency and fairness, winners names will be published on BellaNaija.com
- One prize per person throughout duration of promotion
- We will work towards ensuring that you receive your prize expediently.
We have a winner!!!
Tobi Alamutu – We absolutely loved her idea for the new line of CaxtonAlile Cards
1. Two stockists: Terra Kulture and StopCenter, VI and Ikeja
2. Wedding announcement cards (e.g. My own don better oh, Getting my M.R.S. degree,, I’ll be waiting- for your call for Aso-ebi, I hope you’re throwing me a bridal shower soon, etc)