The BN 25 Days of Christmas promotion almost over and we are glad that you were there with us all through this great ride!
Today, our BN 25 Days partner is True Love West Africa Magazine.
True Love has been a firm BN fave from the beginning of this site. The magazine really changed the landscape of the magazine market for women in Nigeria. From their beautiful covers to the stunning fashion pages and of course, the articles that educate and inspire. True Love West Africa rocks!
This monthly magazine is for the upwardly mobile, vivacious, sophisticated, health-conscious and trendy woman.
It is the leading lifestyle magazine in Nigeria – all gloss, high quality print.
Sections include: fashion pages, entertainment, career, finance, relationships, food, worldview and much more!
Some of the fab cover girls include: Face of Africa winner, Oluchi; Former Miss World Agbani Darego; Funke Akindele; Kemi Adetiba; Uche Eze of bellanaija.com
Today’s BN 25 Days prize is a FREE one year subscription to True Love West Africa Magazine!
True Love WA Mag Contest Questions
- Who was on the cover of the first issue of True Love West Africa Mag?
- Name your 5 fave True Love WA cover girls and why?
- Your fave section of the magazine
- Suggest a person or group of persons to be featured on the cover of True Love in 2010
Steps to Enter
- Join True Love on Facebook – HERE
- Answer the easy questions
- Send entries to [email protected]
- Subject Line: True Love
- Entries should be received before 11:59PM (Eastern US Time) – Today 23th of December
Good Luck! We can’t wait to read your submissions!
Terms & Conditions for True Love West Africa
- Entries are open to all BN readers worldwide. However it is only redeemable in Nigeria – Magazine will be delivered to addresses in Nigeria only.
- Contest is only valid where contest terms do not contravene local laws
- Entries should be submitted to [email protected]
- Winner will be chosen at random from pool of correct entries
- Only winners will be contacted
- To promote transparency and fairness, winners names will be published on BellaNaija.com
- One prize per person throughout duration of promotion
- We will work towards ensuring that you receive your prize expediently.
Winner! Chinasa Ogbonna
Agbani Darego was on the cover of first issue of True Love West Africa magazine.
My favorite True Love WA covers are:
Agbani Darego because I so much love her as person for making us proudly Nigeria as the first African miss world.
Iman because of her contribution to promoting Africa beauty particularly in America and also love her cosmetics line a lot.
Kemi Adetiba because I consider her make up and hair style as the best so far on the cover page.
Stephanie Okereke, Stella Damasus and Kate Henshaw Nuttual cover because I consider the cover as the best and most unique cover in terms of colour separation and picture quality and I love their movies too.
Asa because she is my legend/role model in music and also my favorite musician.
My favorite section of the magazine is the travel section.
I suggest you feature the female representative of Nigeria in Big Brother Africa, Ofunneka, Geraldine and Nkenna and if possible with Kevin! In 2010.