Events

A Very Stylish African Christmas – Temple Muse presents “Under the Christmas Tree”

BellaNaija.com

Lagos based luxury fashion retailer, Temple Muse is renowned for their themed events; with innovation installations and themes, we are always wondering what they will be unveiling next!

To usher in the Christmas season,  on the 20th of November 2010, Temple Muse in collaboration with Moet & Chandon and Style House Files presented “Under the Christmas Tree” – the event focused on celebrating the festive season with exclusive Christmas-themed African inspired pieces. Temple Muse rolled out  the beige carpet and welcomed guests who admired the unique installation and also browsed through the shelves and racks which showcased Temple Muse’s seasonal gift collections. Designers including Eva Sonaike, Jewel by Lisa, Nkwo and Eki Orleans let their creativity run free and created exquisite Christmas ornaments  and signature stockings which we spotted hanging from the White & Gold Temple Muse Christmas tree.

Guests

Emma Bslogun

Tayo Shonekan

Bridget Awosika

Freda Francis-Edewor

Zara Okpara

Ndidi Okpaluba

Biani Okungbowa

April Abanulor

[nggallery id=261]

Photo Credit: Emma Nwawudu Photography

1. Passerby

November 30, 2010 at 8:19 pm

I LOVE everything Temple Muse!! It is definitely the chicest spot in Lagos.. Craving those cupcakes right now. Yum!

2. Flo'

November 30, 2010 at 8:20 pm

LOL @ how BN’s downplaying Eku Edewor 🙂 Some of us actually enjoy seeing her 🙂

3. Jenifa

November 30, 2010 at 9:48 pm

awwwww the ladies all look fabulous..besides the unreasonably high prices for regular items, i love eveyrthing Temple Muse.

4. atiya

November 30, 2010 at 10:15 pm

love everything except the white tree!

5. NNENNE

December 1, 2010 at 4:26 am

Seconded! Why a white tree? There is no snow in Nigeria.

6. fokasibe

December 1, 2010 at 8:45 am

Dont think I like the white tree either! Not even at my home….Meanwhile, wats up with Freda’s face?

7. moi

December 1, 2010 at 9:16 am

Wasn’t that the dress Eku wore for the SMVA awards. Same dress in 2 weeks. I loooooove your confidence girl.

• moi

December 1, 2010 at 9:23 am

My bad. It was on the same day o! It’s clearly a chic dress that can fly during the day and at night.

8. Peperempe

December 1, 2010 at 9:49 am

I have found Temple Muse to be rather nice when I’ve been, although a famous Naija menswear designer claimed ( to me at least) that their buying terms are rather unfair to designers!

On a related note, the owners need to be ambassadors for their outfit . I know style doesn’t come easily to everyone but plenty “stylists” dey find work for Lagos!

9. Temiloluwa Adebayo

December 1, 2010 at 3:01 pm

Wow!!! I’m loving Biani’s look especially that bag!

10. olori

December 1, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Sheer luxury,same lagos crowd and I agree wit forkasibe,what’s up with frieda,s face.

11. bunmibaby

December 2, 2010 at 12:30 pm

This is definitely one of the most beautiful things I have seen this year!…kudos to whoever contributed in getting this done!…I am loving everything AFRICAN!!!

12. Yinka Ogunbajo

December 2, 2010 at 9:53 pm

Ndidi, so nice to see you on Bella!!

13. pappardelle

December 5, 2010 at 9:37 pm

As a young designer who is currently in talks with Temple Muse, their buying terms are actually very favourable. The Christmas installation was stunning and highly original. Absolutely love the photos too. Peace.

14. DeSignMAn

December 6, 2010 at 3:48 pm

Congrats BN Found Lola- Flo Adefope! She disappeared for a while- but love the flower print dress! Is she still modeling? HOPE SO! Nice 1 TempleMuse!