Do you ever fantasize of strutting the runway in beautiful designer pieces or dream of having your face on the editorial pages of a magazine?
Then get ready this December as make your fantasy a reality as MBF Consult presents A 3-Day intensive modelling workshop tagged “The Future of Modelling in Nigeria” for Nigerian males and females who aspire to be models.
Attendees will be taught on the following;
- Modeling Orientation
- Professional Photo Movement
- Poise and Etiquette
- Catwalk and Presentation
- Career Opportunities
- Wardrobe and Style
- Personality Development
- Winning Modeling and Beauty Contest
- Diet and Exercise
and many more by these ten dynamic experts in the industry-
- Oladipo Ojo (MD/CEO DM Audio Visuals)
- Prince Idowu Oyefusi (MD/CEO Nobel Afrik)
- Bayo Adegbe (MD/CEO Modela)
- Augusta Ufford (Pageant Co-Coordinator MBGN)
- Leke Adenuga (H09)
- Mozez Praiz (Super Sport Presenter),
- Temitope Alade (MD Ibile Vogue)
- Oteri Agoro (Celebrity Groomer/Choreographer),
- Ayo Sholarin (MD RMD)
- and the host – Gabriel Olusola (Principal Consultant MBF Consult)
Pay in N5 000 into MBF Consult GT Bank Account Number 0016334682
Then go to any of these Nobel Afrik Offices to pick up your registration form
Maryland Office – Suite BA 13, Maryland Shopping Plaza, Lagos
Gbagada Office – 16 Oguntona Crescent, Gbagada Phase 1, Lagos
Lekki Office – Block K 34/35, Ikota Shopping Plaza, Lagos
There will be a 30% discount for those who pay before Monday 5th December 2011. That is you’ll pay N 3,500 into the MBF Consult GT Bank Account.
Be sure to register today, for a chance at being Nigeria’s next sought after model.
Date: Wednesday 14th – Friday 16th December 2011
Venue: White House, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
Contact: For more info and general enquiries Call 08033779948 | 08027640102