Music

Everything You Need to Know About “Fire of Zamani”! Watch Ice Prince Speak on How his Sophomore Album Came To Life

Onos

Ice Prince Zamani - October 2013 - BellaNaija (3)

The highly anticipated follow-up album, “Fire Of Zamani” from Chocolate City ensign, Ice Prince Zamani is finally here and available for purchase online and in a store near you.

The “V.I.P” rapper decided to make a short video log of how the album came together after two years of hard work and his experiences working with the likes of Don Jazzy, Chip, French Montana, Morell, Sammy Gyang, Chopstix, Wale and more.

Check on it!

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Titi Omolewa

October 29, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Come on guys…..I f no one is going to say it i will…FOZ is CRAP. Should be called F- up Of Zamani…If you haven’t bought it please don’t bother you’ll thank me later. The album is mediocre and over hyped

• Idak

October 29, 2013 at 5:34 pm

You don’t need to say it,we already knew it. Ice is a
      product of fine packaging and the miracle called Oleku (Brymo at
      his best and Jesse producing the quality beats he has never
      produced since then). With his bubble gum lyrics, how could you
      expect anything special. Audu, milk this cow for all that it is
      worth o!

• iam_jay0ne

October 30, 2013 at 7:24 am

Ah think u had berra come up wiv your own #Godforbidding
      album u should call it fire of OMolewa (FOO)

2. paulmirabilis

October 29, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Some people just come on social media to write ignorant comments. FOZ might not be the best RAP album but it is a very enjoyable and perhaps the most commercial rap album in the history of 9ja music. I can name atleast 12 tracks (out of 15) in the album that are way above average in terms of quality. I donno Ice Prince personally, so there’s no need to lick his ass. This is just an honest evaluation. Trust me when I say that!

• Idak

October 29, 2013 at 11:28 pm

You are entitled to your view,just like Titi and I are
      entitled to ours. You say it is good,we say it is crap. Different
      strokes……

3. Zilikazi a.k.a gen. P.a chochz boyz

November 5, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Boss, evn it means i will kil my self b4 i wil see u i wil beta do so, masta ice “p” zilikazi de General p.a. Of choculate nation. Jesse appionted me.

4. Istifanus kazi

November 5, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Boss ice “p”, is the ever bst in naija music so, i dnt see any compearism wit any body, tlk less of any FOS abeg!! Zamani 4 ever zilikazi

5. Tosin

May 16, 2014 at 5:36 pm

It’s a really good album. I really really respect Ice Prince after that, for a solid album. The last track is just fire. Just amazing work by some Gyang dude and Ice Prince. #music #rocks