News

BN Exclusive: Starlet on the Rise! “Shuga” Actress Leonora Okine is Sizzling in New Photo Shoot

BellaNaija.com

Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 030

Say hello to the sexy Ms Leonora.

You may know her as Malaika, Chris Attoh‘s humble and submissive wife in MTV Base‘s “Shuga” series (Get Watching), but with her new photo shoot, she proves she can’t be tamed.

The Ghanaian actress has featured in different movies and TV shows including playing “Angela Dede” on Tinsel and featuring in Tope Oshin-Ogun‘s “Love & War” and Harrison Arokor‘s “Beautiful Monster“.

BellaNaija Movies & TV is bringing exclusively to you her recent photoshoot.

Check it out!
Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 033Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 034Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 035Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 031Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 024Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 023Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 025Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 036Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 022Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 027Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 026Exclusive - Leonora Okine's New Photoshoot - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 028

Catch up with Leonora Okine on social media: Twitter @LeonoraOkine | Instagram – www.instagram.com/LeonoraOkine | Facebook – www.facebook.com/realleonoraokine

Credits
Photography: Aham Ibeleme
Art Direction/Styling: Ifan Ifeanyi Michael
Make-up: Ifeanyi GP for Iferibeauti
Hair: Dada
PR: Think PR

1. Modella

December 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Nice skin tone…datall!

2. Luv .O.

December 19, 2013 at 3:31 pm

lovely Shoot

3. Mane

December 19, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Exactly my thoughts. Like seriously, what is this? She coud have left that particular picture out.

4. jay

December 19, 2013 at 3:34 pm

@sunshine…i think the foto man failed on that swimsuit capture from below…it was unecessary for him to add it to the stock of pics….indeed someone failed …

5. Mademoiselle

December 19, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Beautiful woman, however, quite unflattering pics! The swim suit shots and some other styling errors!!!

6. signature

December 19, 2013 at 3:51 pm

lwkmd! i literary squealed when i saw the bikini shots….kai mana!! she shudnt have done a bikini shot until she worked on her tummy bulge, plus the angle the shots were taken from didnt help!…the looks hot in the other outfits though.

7. ILoveGenevieve

December 19, 2013 at 4:12 pm

She is actually a good actress ….she’s good in Shuga anyway.

8. aunty

December 19, 2013 at 4:16 pm

people can complain sha!

9. Thelma

December 19, 2013 at 4:26 pm

She’s beautiful but I think nigerian artists/actors should first focus on perfecting their craft before bothering with this sort of frivolity. She’s a very average actress at best.

10. ij

December 19, 2013 at 4:29 pm

you literally killed me with “Somebody does not like this chick and it’s not me”

11. M.h

December 19, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Beautiful leggy specimen! As a matter of fact I like the belle! Small fine protruding something,you can hold onto

12. Turi

December 19, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Hmmmm…. Why exactly do our people have these photoshoot and why do they publisize them? Cos what i understand is you (a celebrity) have a photoshoot, select a picture and share it with the media so that any time they refer to you, they have what to use in their publication. Lord help us…

13. adjovi

December 19, 2013 at 4:45 pm

ah so all this while this lady was pregnant and Chris Attoh was beating here like that in the last episode of Shuga…….i wont be surprised if she gets miscarriage. i am so sad…what happened to women’s rights and all the talk about wife battering..Chris Attoh u r mean

• Mz Socially Awkward...

December 19, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Wait, what? She was pregnant?? I don’t remember that titbit being revealed in the last episode BN posted, are there new episodes up on Youtube?

14. Alero

December 19, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Seems BN took it off. lol.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

December 19, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Seems they got asked to…

• Mz Socially Awkward...

December 19, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Chei, see sharp damage control… @sunshine’s comment with
      the link has disappeared 😀

15. Jummai

December 19, 2013 at 5:52 pm

4 over 10.

16. Miss_Flygerian

December 19, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Is it me or does she kinda look like Nse Ikpe Etim?

17. zee

December 20, 2013 at 12:13 am

As in! i came late, and I’ve been looking for the Sunshine’s comment and the unflattering picture. The two don vanish!

18. Sunshine

December 20, 2013 at 10:23 am

Damage control? More like Ego massage…….How the hell?…….No make that – who the hell does she think she is, crying off to daddy about my observation? If you don’t want to get burned, simply don’t play in the kitchen then.
    Somebody does not like this chick and that person is me!!!!!
    What business do you have strutting your wares in a bikini when you are not a bikini model on a photo shoot and you are not willing to be scrutinised. Shouldn’t you be focused on improving the skills of your budding career? I mean somebody tell me the essence of the near naked pictures!!!!!! And for crying out loud, nobody is perfect……Not you, and definitely not the person who posted the pictures without checking.
    And you know my anger? Some of the bikini pictures are still there so grow up and dance to the beat you drummed up. Not until you are the Queen of England, I can cuss you out publicly without travelling all the way to “Speaker’s Corner”.
    BN thank you for bringing out the best in me. When you took out my comments with no apologies, you made me a wiz kid (make that Voltron). I did not lash out but took my time to find the controversial link on my PC. Ifeanyi had elevated me today and I was waiting for the chance to display. If this actress/ nudist have made you compromise your integrity and transparency, then it is the beginning of your epic fall… SMH.
    People, I re- posted a message with that controversial link and BN has refused to share. BN my anger?, You ought to have emailed me like Daily Mail and other not – so – reputable news mongers would have because they appreciate that one takes their time to comment and we your ardent readers make you who you are.
    One more thing, I took the liberty to share the link with other greasy bloggers you know…… to show how sexy this damsel is.
    PS: Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

19. Xtsy

December 20, 2013 at 11:53 am

Cheap clothes are unflattering

20. ShugaNaija

December 20, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Find out what Leonora had to say about playing Malaika on ShugaNaija http://www.shuga.tv/behind-the-scene/malaika-profile/