News

Caption This Photo! Media Personality IK Osakioduwa Does a Little Role Reversal

Onos

IK Osakioduwa - December 2013 - BellaNaija

IK Osakioduwa is one of Nigeria’s most beloved media personalities and photos like the one above are certainly why. Can you help us out with a caption? Mine is – ‘What a man can do, a woman can do better’. Be creative and have fun with it.

Share your thoughts

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Dr. N

December 19, 2013 at 3:48 pm

In igbo accent “baby huguo m” lol. Hope that’s his wife o! drnsmusings.wordpress.com

• ILoveGenevieve

December 19, 2013 at 4:11 pm

That was the first question and thing that popped in my head. It’s such a sensual photo ….my caption 😀

2. Thelma

December 19, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Mine is “Ik shows us his favourite position ‘Spider Man’ “. *big grin*

New blog posts on thelmathinks.blogspot.com

3. zn

December 19, 2013 at 4:27 pm

reminds me of a song way back…hold me tight hold me tight…if u really really love me hold me tight…. and i’ll never ever forget you hold me tight…..lol!

4. Turi

December 19, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Well IK is such a playful person so… But to your question, thats not his Mrs.

5. Aibee

December 19, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Hmmm, is that his wife? I hope that’s Olohi oh. We take his flirting in Big Brother and during hosting gigs as part of the job. But this one? I’m not sure its necessary.

6. Luv .O.

December 19, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Thelma

7. Idak

December 19, 2013 at 5:44 pm

IK that has perfected the art of flirting!
    Sometimes na the ones wey dey flirt pass dey do less. I do not think his wife has anything to fear. If he really wants to do,he will code it.

• Yaw

December 19, 2013 at 7:31 pm

Well said Bruh! Well said!

8. omada

December 19, 2013 at 6:28 pm

hahahahaha…Ik is so playful!

9. Bukky

December 19, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Lol, a bit inappropriate even if it was a joke. Really.

10. Hot sumtyn

December 20, 2013 at 2:37 am

Abeg this man tire me! If his wife is okay with it wetin concern me.

11. Meredith

December 20, 2013 at 3:13 am

That is not his wife. That’s one Kenyan babe who went in for Next Movie Star. Her name is Lala and she is Denrele’s friend. IK should quit these things, this is insulting to his wife. Even Lala shouldn’t have indulged him.

12. nnenna

December 20, 2013 at 7:11 am

Say whatever you guys like but IK doesn’t have any atom of Respect for that wife of his,Haba!! Is he the only media personality? I shake me head,the wife must be dying. In silence just so all will seem to be well,dont worry the day she wld seem to have had enough that day you pple will see that she actually took note of all the misbehaving! Then the truth will out.IK just does all he likes and people term it being social..is he the only media personality,how many do we see doing these things he does??? anyways God dey.

• Idak

December 20, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I am not defending IK as he can not afford my defence. However, I think you might not be correct in your aspersions. Just a quick look at the comments IK’s wife made when he commented on a pic of that Zaniab lady (the one that co-hosts with Ebuka and Lamide). The exchange of comments there was proof of two persons who were devoid of any pretence. I am not sure the lady feels that IK is beyond cheating but she seems sure that he is satisfied enough with her and if he messes up,it will not be with the ones he is seen flirting with in public. It will be super coded,so why have high BP over the public flirtations that come as hazards of his profession and seem to mean nothing?

13. LYN

January 2, 2014 at 12:35 pm

IK?????? UMMMMH!Dont take that IK man seriously o, he is just ”clowning” around lol.I will call the pix…”IK DON COME OOOOO”.