Features

Ngozi Addresses Men’s Hygiene & Fashion on The Ngee Show | Watch

We love how Ngozi is always forthright in her videos! In this recent edition of The Ngee Show, she has something for the male folk!

Check it out!

1. lindo

October 28, 2014 at 12:17 pm

This woman is funny..lmao.

2. tony

October 28, 2014 at 12:27 pm

This girl no go kill person oh.. hahahahaaha.. hilarious mehn!!! BO talk is real!! especially on flights to Naija. once u enter that economy class, kai!!!

3. Jane

October 28, 2014 at 1:24 pm

True that…lol

Nigerwifediary.blogspot.com

4. bimbylads

October 28, 2014 at 1:53 pm

lols!! Ngozi u r a drama queen. too funny.

5. omoibo

October 28, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Everything she has listed is very true, but truth be told Nigerians Male/ Female need to really work on their personal hygiene period!
    Whenever I am in the country visiting, once I disembark from the flight I’m immediately engulfed by the variety of pungent smells just lingering like they are part of my welcome party.

When going through immigration and they ask me oga wetin you bring for us? I immediately want to douse them with a bottle of mouth wash & stic a pack of gum in their mouth.

Geez, don’t get me started on the banking halls & the BO emitting from all angles & people wondering why this dude no dey smile? How can I, when I’m being molested by BO for no apparent reason kwanu. To make matters worse, my naija peeps don’t understand what personal space means, I’ve literally told people to back up because I don’t want to inhale whatever it was they ate.

• Just me

October 28, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Obviously, you live abroad. I do too and I can totally relate. My last trip home, I took febreeze, airwick to spray before entering anywhere. …hahahha. ..oh the smell in Nigeria.

6. naija4life

October 28, 2014 at 2:36 pm

omoibo…you are a “PUNK”

• omoibo

October 28, 2014 at 3:54 pm

E dey pain you? Abi you be one of those wey Ngo dey refer to? 😛

7. ashley

October 28, 2014 at 2:56 pm

cryinnnnggggggggggg

8. TheBOAH

October 28, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Hilarious! I love this… looking forward to more

TheBoah.com

9. Lola

October 28, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Nice job Ngee!
    Clear and concise…. i like the quality of your videos too….pls what video editing tools do you use!

Thanks

10. Nwanne

October 28, 2014 at 8:31 pm

Im just wondering why your Instagram page is set to private @ngeeshow…

11. mssexy

October 28, 2014 at 11:11 pm

kikikikikikikikikikikikiki
    this woman should be a stand up comedian walahi

12. Just me

October 29, 2014 at 1:10 am

She’s funny.
    If your job absolutely needs you to wear a 6 piece suit, by all means do if not please a shirt and trousers will be fine.
    Of course, in Nigeria we sabi overdo our own things.

13. Tosin

October 29, 2014 at 7:17 am

I haven’t watched the video yet, but wanted to say I like her act. I like her style too.

14. Tosin

October 29, 2014 at 7:43 am

Ngee is obviously not a guy lol. With few exceptions, like my brother, all of this stuff is not what guys care about.
    So I transcribed her funny video into guy language (because I sortof speak Guyese):

NGEE SAID:
    1 If you use your hand to clean your sweat, don’t fling/throw the sweat on others
    2 Bad breath is bad business, and women hate it
    3 Try and be a bit metrosexual. It doesn’t mean you’re gay. Don’t repeat clothes and don’t wear clothes that smell damp.
    (I hate when people say “threw up in my mouth”. It’s so ugly. Same with “hug a transformer”, it’s just beyond…)
    4 Ngee hates smelly shoes/smelly feet.
    5 Shaving bumps don’t help. Ngee you don’t know that much about haircuts, but anyway, her tips are not bad:
    – Take your own clipper to the barber, or make sure the barber disinfects the clipper FIRST before putting kokoro on your head
    – Baff after barbing your hair
    6 Off your suit while driving. Make life easy for yourself.
    7 Don’t wear over tight trousers. Life is not that hard, and you are not that slim/skinny.
    8 Trouser length: your suit sokoto must reach your ankles.
    9 No white shoes with suits, Ngee doesn’t like it.
    10 Don’t wear boxers outside your house.

THE SHORT VERSION:
    ONE: Baff daily if possible. Say no to smelly clothes or smelly feet. Don’t repeat underwear.
    TWO: Be honest with yourself – if your armpits smell, or you have bad breath, ask Ngee or your sister for help. Some people may not tell you, meanwhile it’s spoiling business for you up and down.
    THREE: Don’t let barbers spoil your fine head. Don’t go about sweating like a Sallah ram.
    OVERALL, you should know that women want you to look and smell nice.

15. Que

October 29, 2014 at 9:22 am

Aaahhhh, I have seen another one to try, just googled that ‘underarm lemon’ solution….I even found exfoliating helps too….*now adding to routine…. I have suffered with this underarm lumps that cant stand anti perpirant, ….an ongoing process….. please anyone knows natural products that will help, or where I can get raw alcohol in lagos to make mine…..thank you.

16. Engee

October 29, 2014 at 11:33 am

thank you @omoibo…..lmao

17. Taiwo

October 29, 2014 at 6:19 pm

really love this!!!!

18. Bella

November 12, 2014 at 1:03 pm

1, 2, 3, Gbam… ROTF..

19. lool

December 3, 2014 at 6:56 pm

But ngee, you know its our ibo brothers that are most guilty of wearing white shoes nah. Lol! I just cant deal.

20. WMakay

December 16, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Yaaaaaay, Ngeee

21. jay

December 18, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Ngee in the US, men especially black American older men wear white shoe a lot