Sweet Spot

My Dream 21st Birthday Party! BN Reader Anita Enahoro | Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, MI, Olamide & More!

BellaNaija.com

Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 002.10Nigerian birthday parties are becoming more and more glam with every detail perfectly planned out from decor to the birthday look!

BN reader Anita Enahoro is a recent grad of University of Sheffield where she studied Accounting and Financial Management. The fab birthday girl celebrated in a black tie affair at Oriental Hotel on October 4 2014.

The evening was planned by Lazibah Event Planners, and MC-ed by Buchi. MI, Tiwa Savage, a magician and belly dancers performed. Stars and friends of the family celebrated with the b-day bella including Bovi, Don Jazzy, Theo of Doranne Beauty who did the celebrant’s makeup, and Dedun of StyleMeAfrica.

Just like with BN Weddings, be on the look out for more fab birthday celebrations on BN 😉

Be inspired!
***
Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 001.003 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 01.001 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 02.01bAnita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 002.10 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 039.9 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 026.40 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 002.011 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 035.5 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 06.09b Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 009.4 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 007.3

The guests were ushered into the event with classical music and a champagne reception.Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 037.6 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 038.7Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 001.1Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 009.019 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 006.17Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 003.11Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 004.21 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 001.12 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 002.13 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 003.14 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 02.015b Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 008.19 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 005.22 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 010.23 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 022.36 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 011.25 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 012.26 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 004.013 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 003.012b Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 01.012 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 004.15 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 03.018b Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 04.018c Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 024.38 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 008.018e Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 006.24 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 017.31 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 025.39 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 023.37 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 020.34 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 008.33 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 021.35 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 018.32 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 010.41 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 012.47 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 05.020b Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 011.42 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 014.28 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 030.46 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 011.022 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 031.46a Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 029.45 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 028.44 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 027.43 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 036.50 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 033.48 Anita Enohoro | 21st Birthday Party in Oriental Hotel | BellaNaija | November 2014 034.49

Credits
Event Planner: Lazibah Event Planners | email: events (at) lazibah.com | tel: 08122880070 | IG: @lazibah
Makeup: Doranne Beauty | instagram.com/dorannebeauty

1. beht why

November 11, 2014 at 9:22 am

Hmm. Happy birthday in arrears anyways

2. regandiva

November 11, 2014 at 9:32 am

really nice…

3. G

November 11, 2014 at 9:36 am

lucky girl… whoa

4. Olivia Ruth

November 11, 2014 at 9:37 am

If I say that thia doesn’t shock me, I would be lying…. What will happen for her wedding?

• Anonymous

November 11, 2014 at 10:22 am

My Exact thoughts.

• Latifa

November 11, 2014 at 10:53 am

As in ehn…..

• LILO

November 11, 2014 at 10:57 am

I am more shocked, than wowed.

• Surely

November 11, 2014 at 11:06 am

I knew one fool will bring up wedding. What if her bday is more important than a wedding? What if she has grander ideas for a wedding, after all this isn’t the most amazing thing we’ve ever seen. Poverty and marriage desperation no go kill una

• Idomagirl

November 11, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Why so angry? The question was reasonable if you ask me…

• olamide

November 11, 2014 at 12:14 pm

asin heeeeeen! those were ma thoughts too…

• Jy

November 11, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Exactly what I was thinking

• vee

November 11, 2014 at 8:45 pm

You took the words out of my mouth.

5. Olori Tari

November 11, 2014 at 9:38 am

“Just like with BN Weddings, be on the look out for more fab birthday celebrations on BN” Lol issokay BN.. let the ‘competition’ begin. We are here to “awwww” and “wawuuuu”!

6. Will

November 11, 2014 at 9:42 am

What money can do…

7. Yewande

November 11, 2014 at 9:44 am

Calm.

8. BlueEyed

November 11, 2014 at 9:44 am

I’m here for tiwa savage’s hair….that hair is giving me Porsha Williams vibes….that hurr is laid!

9. anonymous

November 11, 2014 at 9:51 am

on her wedding day nko?…idokay

10. Goddessofvictory

November 11, 2014 at 9:52 am

Birthday party? issorai!!!

11. miss j

November 11, 2014 at 9:57 am

Na wa oo…. Wht will happen at her wedding???

12. cece

November 11, 2014 at 10:11 am

I know some of you may attack but I just have to say it.This is a bit unnecessary I must say.And no,I am not jealous,in fact I am so proud of her parents for amassing such wealth and raining it on their so so beautiful daughter on her 21st birthday but is this even the way to go about it.If you must know,this sole event has inadvertently opened the door wide open for the preys i.e those men who must now come and say “Yes I must eat fro this people’s plate o and drink from that cup”,”Anita must marry me”Those girls nko,you think all of them are her friends?kwaa kwa.Anita,you are a BN reader so I know u may or may not see this.The girls I mentioned above may tell you not to read it lol but I have to say congrats on your 21st birthday,I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful wedding on BN in a few years time,maybe then I’ll be jealous.Toodles…..

• alviscali

November 12, 2014 at 10:00 am

u are jealous and cant even hide it….so its now a crime in Nigeria to have money???she must wear rugs and eat from the gutter so to make sure a man loves her for who she is and not what she has………..do u even hear ourself talk?? Cecelia..yes I added LIA to your name….sit your jealous a*s down and drink water……..

• Cece

November 14, 2014 at 11:03 am

okay

13. Adebola

November 11, 2014 at 10:12 am

Hmmmm okay ooo! if Birthday be like this how her wedding go come be? this is Birthday with class!

14. Oma Oma

November 11, 2014 at 10:14 am

I love her red dress, she’s pretty….

15. Simsi

November 11, 2014 at 10:31 am

This is really nice tho. Once there’s money anything is possible. I do wonder what’s going to happen if she’s getting married tho. The party will be over the top for sure

16. sisi

November 11, 2014 at 10:38 am

add a groom and bridesmaids… there you have a wedding 😀

17. mee

November 11, 2014 at 10:40 am

human being now becoming ornaments to be used in decorations hmmm dats gud o

18. Splendid

November 11, 2014 at 10:54 am

Personally how do you guys know she wants to get married?… Please Kindly leave this girl alone to enjoy her 21st bday. she wanted it and her parents could afford it. It is not only weddings that are meant to be Lavished, at least this one is for herself not anybody and no possible divorce in future. lol….Dear BN I aint complaining, my own is just to be looking at pictures and laughing at the comments. Let the competitions begin. Anita From a fellow Uni of Sheffield Alumni, Happy Belated Birthday.

19. LILO

November 11, 2014 at 10:55 am

Issorait. Oriental wahala na wa.

20. ThatAbiribaBae

November 11, 2014 at 11:08 am

First thought was #teamtoomuch but on a second thought, I’d say in Patois “Mi nuh bizniss!

21. Hurperyearmie

November 11, 2014 at 11:20 am

waka pass jejely

22. tym

November 11, 2014 at 11:28 am

My own is to view and aww and ohh-M-G. Well please BN, interview the celebrants incase of upcoming events. I can’t believe that she just decided to lavish herslf like dix, deir must be a reason. There should be interview sessions. Please biko!

• whoiswho

November 11, 2014 at 12:28 pm

i agree it may have been a grad present

23. Fre

November 11, 2014 at 11:30 am

Lol,
    You people should leave me o.
    21? Then what happens when she’s getting married?
    Do those mannequinish girls come with the Oriental hotel package?

24. tym

November 11, 2014 at 11:32 am

My own is to aww and ohh-M-G. Please BN should interview the celebrants because I can’t believe this one just lavished herself just like that. Their should be a reason. Oh well! So I tot! Na wa oh! The struggle will continue!

25. Fre

November 11, 2014 at 11:34 am

And Tiwa Savage comes with the Oriental hotel bill too

26. i no send

November 11, 2014 at 11:39 am

Lol @ the 2 girls on a pedestal ..what people do to earn a decent living…anyways i believe she must have done so well that her parents decided to shower her with this glam party..its their money they can do whatever they want with it….sidebar..when i was 21 evening gowns and trains was not my ish o…i would rather be in blinged out converse and mini skirt or playsuit but to each her own eh… peace out

27. Seun Idris

November 11, 2014 at 11:53 am

I’m some place in my heart happy for her. As I was zooming in to those images,I was thinking why God never made all fingers equal(I did not question him). I thought if all heads are in the same classy level,there’s no need to be jealous. But,I still can figure the more reason why they say,”fingers are not equal”! To cut all short,your 21st birthday has been the well organised in all ways,here in Nigeria and perhaps,Africa as a whole. Lastly,I wish you the best,as you have turned 21!! Hoping to seeing your wedding glam too.

28. kaffy

November 11, 2014 at 12:05 pm

tobawafeshe wedding nko

29. Dee

November 11, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Lucky girl, wishing her many more happy years

30. eccentrika

November 11, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Awww she looks so happy! Your birthday should be a day that’s all about you..you can do whatever you want. Hell, if you wanna take a rocket to space and throw purple confetti over the moon,do it! Its a privilege she has to have the money to make her dreams a reality,nothing wrong with that. Happy birthday!

31. sade

November 11, 2014 at 12:28 pm

pls and who is she?

• Igbeyinadun

November 11, 2014 at 4:31 pm

A BN reader like you.

• vee

November 11, 2014 at 8:47 pm

May be BN sponsored the bash. You never know. Lol

32. Anonymous

November 11, 2014 at 12:43 pm

WoW!!!!! this was clearly an extravaganza!| I know my parents would never have considered this for my 21st regardless of whether they can afford it or not. Its a matter of principles and clearly different strokes for different folks.

I just find it amazing how the parrrry industry is creating so many jobs for Nigerian youths. You can earn money using your stilt skills or just stand there and be a human bar! I think its brilliant for the economy. Especially as there are no real jobs out there for the youths. At least there are other options which help to steer them away from a life of crime.

33. Wonderwoman

November 11, 2014 at 1:34 pm

You know what, I get it. Although it may seem a bit excessive to some but considering this is what a good amount of quinceanera’s look like and mind you those girls are only turning 15, I absolutely get it. I have never been one to count another person’s money, but I personally (not saying that it matters), at 21 would much rather take all this money and take a multi-country trip with a handful of my best girls and really make memories. All this showiness honestly brings more attention than you really need.

34. funbaby

November 11, 2014 at 1:36 pm

congrats dear

35. Lady Annie

November 11, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Wow!! a classy way to celebrate a special day! Happy Birthday in arrears. Am sure everyone had fun.

36. tish

November 11, 2014 at 2:41 pm

I hope she had fun, that’s supposed to be the basis of having a bday party, no? Everything be looking so formal. With all this wealth, I’d love a party with just my friends, no mummy and daddy or uncle and aunt business. To each his own. Many more years Anita

37. TEA

November 11, 2014 at 2:55 pm

One question, who is her daddy?

38. jhennique

November 11, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Ohh! *in igbo accent*. Their cuppa tea

39. Adelaide

November 11, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Please who is her daddy?

40. yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com

November 11, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Wishing you a very happy birthday beautiful woman, and you have a gorgeous smile 🙂

41. NaijaPikin

November 11, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Just wondering how long those girls stand as decor……standing on my feet for extended period of time is bad enough, now standing on an elevated surface cant be too much fun.

42. tee

November 11, 2014 at 4:39 pm

it just looks like there is something missing by her side, just her in the big chair, most pictures on BN like this always have two people (couple) smiling and looking extremely happy

43. DIG

November 11, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Nice Party!
    Sorry for being stale o, but please what else am I missing about her apart from being a graduate from Sheffield?

44. Jide

November 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm

See extravaganza..And your leaders are whinning about America not helping them fight boko haram. Nigerians learn Help yourselves first and stop being selfish.

45. Abisola

November 11, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Lovely!

46. vee

November 11, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Tiwa’s top amazing or no?

47. Shadie

November 11, 2014 at 11:24 pm

THIS WILL START A NEW TREND OF NAIJAS SUPER SWEET 16 TO.21 BIRTHDAYS WE SURE DO KNOW HOW TO COPY AND COMPETE TO OUT DO EACH OTHER. NEXT WILL BE CUPPY’S 25th BIRTHDAY PARTY ETC.

48. brownchocolate

November 12, 2014 at 2:19 am

First University Degree @ 21. Cheers!

49. troublemaker

November 13, 2014 at 12:08 am

One thing I have taken from this is ” A private life is a happy life.” happy birthday to Ms Enahoro. but I wasn’t surprised at the comments, what ever you put out for people to see will always bring unwarranted comments. Also do i spot that mumu Joro olumofin? the same yeye guy that was talking about big belly and tips on how to catch men in lagos?? smh

50. tama

November 14, 2014 at 7:40 pm

her parents are billionaires… knight bridge coy… google it. too much money worry them

51. franca charles

August 4, 2015 at 7:59 pm

U guy shud just mind ur bisness whether rich. or not she. Wished4. An amazing birthday and her dreams came 2past so what exactly is ur probs dnt lie even now if u c free offer 4 a. Nice birthday party u. Will grab it sharper,if he dosnt spend on his daughter he shud lavish it onU appric8 God instead of bad mouthin