Style

“Floral Tease” – Rashida Hamza of The Muse Factory presents Fun & Flirty Pieces in Resort 2015 Collection

The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015006

Rashida Hamza of The Muse Factory has got some great pieces from her new Resort 2015 collection.

Inspired by the her desire to translate feminine traits of flowers into easy garments for the woman, she has created a collection that embodies a lady who loves to see the world looking opulent. Titled “Floral Tease“, the pieces have floral hues and sultry patterns that subtly enchants anyone who looks your way.

The girly collection is fun, flirty and can work for almost any occasion. And the fact that Uju Marshal is the model is a definite plus. See the collection below;

The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015017 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015001 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015002 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015004 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015005 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015007 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015009 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015008 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015011 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015010 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015003 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015012 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015013 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015014 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015015 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015016 The Muse Factory Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August 2015018

Photo Credits
Photographed: Emmanuel Oyeleke (Instagram: @EmmanuelOyeleke)
Styling & Art Direction: The Style Infidel (Instagram: @TheStyleInfidel)
Makeup: T. Alamode Makeup (Instagram: @T.AlamodeMakeup)
Hair: Shesan Nuel (Insatgram: @ShesanNuel_)
Model: Uju Marshall (Instagram: @_UjuMarshall)
Set Floral Arrangement: Ceremonials Event Design (Instagram: @Ceremonials_Event_Design)

For purchase and enquiry, contact [email protected] | Follow the design label on Instagram @TheMuseFactory_

1. bruno

August 12, 2015 at 4:09 pm

the long gowns are all copied from valentino, especially the black gown with red roses, thats a replica for sure.

the designer tried sha.

• Manny

August 12, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Thank you Bruno!!! floral tease koh, copy copy florals nih.

• Erykah Badu

August 12, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Which one this http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/04/article-0-1C08EE7C00000578-700_470x780.jpg or this http://www.laiamagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jaime-king-instyle-warner-bros-party-golden-globes-2015-copia.jpg? I dont think its a replica of either, people get inspiration from different places, but these are not replicas.

• bruno

August 13, 2015 at 11:36 am

@eryka badu.

are u telling me those two dresses u showed me are the only floral dresses designed by Valentino. lol

the high waist gowns are copied. the hair style and make up are copied. no origonality at all.

theres nothing wrong in taking inspiration from popular designers but when u steal their fabric pattern and colour palette that is so wrong.

if u are going to take inspiration pls take, but remix it and add ur own skill and aesthetic into it. everybpdy takes inspiration from one another in fashion by pls make it ur own.

• T E M I

August 12, 2015 at 5:15 pm

I swear. Esp the first dress.

• Someone Nuaghty

August 13, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Was just rushing to type that as a comment. Spot on Bruno!

2. Grace

August 12, 2015 at 4:56 pm

I love it,

3. Es

August 12, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Absolutely stunning pieces. Absolutely Stunning model. Absolutely stunning photography…this is how it SHOULD be done!

4. tinu bello

August 12, 2015 at 5:45 pm

The jump suit is nice…

5. Alexander Mccathy

August 12, 2015 at 10:28 pm

Not bad, some are nice, some are stylish

6. anonymous na ni

August 13, 2015 at 9:43 am

Nice collection. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Reina

August 13, 2015 at 9:50 am

simple and beautifully crafted. Could almost feel summer sun in my face..lol

8. Seye

August 13, 2015 at 10:26 am

Well thought out. I like that all the pieces are wearable. I would wear every single piece of clothing in this collection. Kudos to the designer.

9. Magajiya

August 13, 2015 at 10:29 am

Lovely oooo

10. Omowunmi

August 13, 2015 at 10:32 am

Beautiful pieces…..very unique fabrics….please how can I make my order? Ti live in England …thank you

11. Seun

August 13, 2015 at 10:38 am

I love them all especially the long ones….Good tailoring….Keep up the good work..job well done…I will direct my message to your Instagram page …

12. Anita

August 13, 2015 at 10:42 am

Beautiful one from designers muse ..keep it up sis…don’t mind the criticism …humans are insatiable…

13. sandra Adigun

August 13, 2015 at 10:56 am

Oh wow! I’ve been on the look for something like this…Wonderful designs and the finishing was just too good. Pls how can I get one for myself? Contact or something? I’ll be glad, thank you very much

14. yetunde

August 13, 2015 at 10:57 am

I absolutely love everything about this collection…. Job well done to the designer….. Very unique fabrics…..Bravo!!!!!!!!!!From the pieces to the photography to the model to the styling and everything… I just hope they are all affordable?

15. bruno

August 13, 2015 at 11:27 am

@seun @anita @ sandra adigun @yetunde are all the same people. continue deceiving ur self. how can u copy an international designer and think fashion lovers wouldn’t notice or call u out for it.

16. Stella

August 13, 2015 at 11:33 am

Lovely pieces you have here. Congrats Rashida you are going places. DM for life.

17. Barbara

August 13, 2015 at 12:35 pm

@bruno…I have noticed you are always the first to comment on peoples look book..all you know how to do is negative criticism…you need to find yourself something to do..kaiiiiiiiiiiii

18. Ready

August 13, 2015 at 1:43 pm

I don’t know Rashida personally, I only know her from her instagram and fabric store, Designers Muse and I give the woman props. She mentioned on insta that she wanted to go learn design, and months later…bam!
    I respect people with the desire to better themselves despite already being great at one thing (her client list is mega and influential). She makes great dresses…replicas? I don’t know…but her attention to detail and understanding of the female body are top notch, and that shows here. Kudos.

19. Seye

August 13, 2015 at 5:04 pm

@Bruno, you may be a fan of fashion or a slave to it, however you want to call it but it’s very important that you do your research well before castigating the creative works of other people. Have you ever heard about trends and forecast in the fashion industry? These people have color, fabric, and even accessories forecasts so everybody works within a scope which is why you will see some similar fabrics and designs on the runway at times. I personally do not see any copied work here. If at all then this is even finer than the so called Valentino dresses in terms of functionality. Have you stopped to check Dolce & Gahanna collection too? Would you say they also copied Valentino? Do your homework and stop casting unnecessary aspersions. To the designer, whom I’m eager to meet, you have done well. More elbow grease.

20. Omosefe

August 13, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Well done Rash and the team. Bigger you by God’s grace

21. Bunmi

August 13, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Very Nice and Articulate,thumbs up!!!

22. Nabou

August 13, 2015 at 10:03 pm

J’adore! C’est beau , frais et tendance . Bravo Rashidat .

23. Olayemi

August 14, 2015 at 9:07 am

I know Rashidat personally from our days of working together at an indigenous oil&gas servicing firm. From an astute lawyer to a fabric merchant and now this. Success after success, I can only be proud of you Rash. God bless.

24. Dami

August 14, 2015 at 11:53 am

This collection is so creative and cool.well done for fab pieces.i love love them and hetoi for haters.nigerians and haters chaii that’s why we have so many killed talents in the country.people learn to encourage others because there is no bad piece of art.Art is beautiful depending on your aesthetics.

25. babaavisha

August 15, 2015 at 12:13 am

fashion forecasting makes it possible all designers to have similar trends and fabrics in thier collection….colours and styles are predicted 2 years ahead,
    Before shooting down a creative work its important to understand that particular field.
    why do you think fashion stores round the world sell similar trends?