Music

New Music: Terry G feat. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown – Knack Am

Deji S

Terry G feat. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am - BellaNaija - August - 2015

Massive collaboration alert!

Fresh from dropping “Totori“, Terry G releases a new banger titled “Knack Am“. He enlists industry heavyweights Wizkid, Phyno and Runtown on this Afro Pop joint.

Terry G is currently working on a new project after being signed on to American rapper – The Game‘s Black Wall Street Records.

Press play!

Listen to Terry G feat. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown – Knack Am

[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Terry-G-feat.-Wizkid-Phyno-Runtown-Knack-Am-BellaNaija-August-2015.mp3]

Download

1. Lulu

August 11, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Bêtise!

2. Rt

August 11, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Phyno pls stop wasting your Talent on some craps..This track is a total garbage.I don’t even understand what wizkid was trying to say…wach!

3. leoleo

August 11, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Lol @ Lulu’s comment, this is so beyond stupidity, Game’s black wall street about to go bust

4. My Opinion

August 12, 2015 at 4:23 am

Not good at all!!!!

5. J.J

August 12, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Is this a kind of a joke or Music?. I pity phyno for wasting his God given talent on this garbage called Music. Terry G you don sing this music before na. Wiskid please go sit down

6. Ibinabo

August 12, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Thanks for the comments, I didn’t waste my time listening.

7. Teeghearl

August 12, 2015 at 2:30 pm

What a waste of time and mb. The song does not even make sense at all

8. James Kofi

August 12, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Song is cool so why are people saying that it is bad and that they pity Phyno,I enjoyed listening.

9. Ijescorner

August 12, 2015 at 7:29 pm

It’s crap if I must say so myself, I was expecting to jump out if my skin…

10. ogbodo chuks

August 12, 2015 at 10:55 pm

You poeple are jst talking trash I love the song terry g carry go joh

11. plumpybeatz

August 13, 2015 at 1:03 am

if you don’t what music is all about you better sit down and zip up….. this is what we call pure street …nice track una delivered well.. na hiiiiiit believe.

12. Yas

August 13, 2015 at 4:27 am

People don’t love good thing and its not eazy to join lyrics and make it a song good or bad so let appreciate them,if chrisbrown or drake did this I know you people will die for It so let cherish what we have.nice job honorable Ginger…

13. Na We We

August 13, 2015 at 9:51 am

An awesome example of a clear misuse of talent. 2 of the artists on this record (Phyno & Runtown) were featured on M.I’s BULLION VAN and the result was clearly different (and far better). This song is like a remix of an older Terry G song (Akpako) and has a similar beat. Terry please work harder cos this joint is quite dated and lacks creativity.

14. fredsneez

March 7, 2016 at 6:33 pm

What have this song don to you guyz can you guyz sing like that when something is say the truth

15. Tule Godwin

March 23, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Hey! You guys should go and sing your own songs and stp making stupid comment, who is “phyno” by the way, which talent does he ‘ve that has not been displayed? Better Keep your mouths shut brabs –