Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach, who represented Philippine at the 2015 Miss Universe Pageant, was crowned the winner last night.
Here are a few things to know about the reigning queen.
- She is 26 years old
- She speaks 3 languages – English, Filipino and German
- She is 5 feet 8 inches tall
- She is also an actress and model.
- She was born in Germany and grew up in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines.
- She studied culinary arts at the center for Asian Culinary Studies in Metro Manila, Philippines
- She started working as an actress from age 11.
- She is currently a stylist and writer for the lifestyle section of a leading newspaper in the Philippines
- She has only been doing pageants for 2 years. Pia’s first pageant was the 2013 Binibining Pilipinas.
See some photos of the new Miss Universe 2015.
You can keep up with Pia on Instagram – @piawurtzbach