BN TV

BN Weddings – Video: Joy & Gary’s Burj al Arab Dubai Wedding was Spectacular

BN TV

Nigerian couple Joy and Gary got married at the Burj al Arab Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai – one of the world’s most luxurious and iconic hotels.

Photographed by legendary Nigerian photographer TY Bello and captured by Technical Magic on video, Lagos-based makeup artist Shomya did the bride’s makeup, while Abuja-based designer Dzyn made the bride’s dress.

All the behind-the-scenes moments, the ceremony and fun reception moments are below!

Watch! | Video by Technical Magic

Video: Technical Magic | Instagram: @technicalmagic001 | email: [email protected]

1. AHYEAH

April 9, 2016 at 11:58 pm

Beautiful wedding….and some good mullah went down. The groom has some strong features, and the bride is beautiful….but above all wishing them all the best in their nuptial…..

P.S: Love TY Bello….her heart speaks volume of purity and love. 🙂

2. Ladyb

April 10, 2016 at 12:03 am

Joy and oshomohle sorry Gary.God bless this union. It’s not fair I really wanted to hear the couple speak about their love

• Mama

April 10, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Lolllll!!!! My fellow BNers. I didn’t want to watch the video cos’ I prefer picture (I live in London so no be data matter) but this “Oshomole” comment sparked the amebo in me….
      Wo no be small “Joy & Oshomole” menh money good Oooo!!! Obviously the guy is very minted, please who is he???
      Very beautiful wedding but I would have loved to see more and hear from the couple themselves.
      HML to both of them….

• Nnechi Spicy

April 12, 2016 at 11:04 am

6 cars over 6 pack duh…. Joy is the ‘vibrant’ side of Gary. He let’s her be lively, she lets him be calm. The perfect ying yang.
      Happy Married Life.

3. Olori

April 10, 2016 at 12:24 am

HML. Marriage is a beautiful thing.

wish the video showed more of this “spectacular” wedding, rather than hearing people talk about it……..

I was looking for more shots of the bride and groom….hmmmm

• ATL's finest

April 10, 2016 at 2:54 pm

@ Olori me too. I wish they aired the actual wedding. I never knew T.Y Bello was a lady !!! ???? Amen sis go on with your BAD self/glitter bank acct :). I LOVE her 🙂 she speaks abundantly from the heart. Congrats to the couple & she’s such a beautiful bride.

4. Rer

April 10, 2016 at 12:28 am

All I can say is money can get you the woman of your dreams. Pretty bride I must say. Wish them the very best, and a life filled with laughter.

P.s. ladies, sometimes in life you need to look beyond the container, content is all that matters.

5. Chiemeka Ugo

April 10, 2016 at 1:33 am

Wow this is a wedding. The bride is very hot and pretty. And my pastor, pastor B. I see you .

• le coco

April 11, 2016 at 7:37 am

your pastor who is yet to give his robust response.. lol…

6. FasholasLover

April 10, 2016 at 2:13 am

Silent money. When money talks, BS walks.

• Biker Chic

April 10, 2016 at 9:03 pm

You get it! Not the laulau every opportunity for a party and gaudy getup like that of the old illiterate man and that his tall beautiful poorly spoken very young wife.

• Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

April 12, 2016 at 4:17 am

Very ELEGANZA. Oooops!!!!!!

7. Joke

April 10, 2016 at 2:54 am

Nwanyi oma meet Ego! = Happily ever after!

8. Kiiki

April 10, 2016 at 5:00 am

????God forgive me but I thought that Jardel Siilva guy was the Groom….

Ngwanu, like Ty Bello said, I wish you peace and True Love! Amen!!!???

• MD

April 10, 2016 at 8:01 am

My dear Kiiki, no need for God to forgive you on this one. You didnt do no wrong.

We all ‘hoped’ so

My God is love and , My God is good.

9. adele

April 10, 2016 at 6:19 am

hmmm hmmm HML

10. adelegirl

April 10, 2016 at 6:25 am

When TY Bello photographs your wedding! Enjoyed watching the heartfelt comments about the couple and their love. Wish this couple all the very best!
    People are so fixated on looks, most times they miss the heart, the soul, which are the most important attributes.
    Hey PB, Momee D and the sax guy from Avalanche, I see you! 😀

11. Jojononz

April 10, 2016 at 6:49 am

Beautiful!!!! WOwwwww…..God bless your home , Ty Bello couldn’t have said it any better, don’t change, just accept.
    Ps. Smart girl.

12. Ariere

April 10, 2016 at 8:13 am

I love Silent Money and quiet rich people. That Kind of Money that keeps u slaying hard low key. I’m here for it. And for those saying the Groom has ‘strong’ features; what does that even mean??

In these difficult economic times, Any right thinking woman will smartly pick a Man with six cars over a Man with Six Pack. What good is bn picture perfect if all u re is bn Broke.

Congrats to the lovely couple. HML!

• [email protected]

April 10, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Lol “silent” money. Abeg there are only two real types of money, money honestly made, and money NOT honestly made. It’s only in this country where you’ll see multi billionaires that you can’t trace their wealth to defined,exact sources. No one even asks, they just tap. They’ll just say “businessman” “tycoon”

• swagg1

April 10, 2016 at 6:40 pm

You are spot on.

• Mr. Egghead

April 10, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Behbie, six packs don’t pay the bills.

13. 'Deola

April 10, 2016 at 9:24 am

Beautiful couple. I wish them happiness, love and many beautiful kids. How much good genes can anyone want paired? In marriage we make each other better. A man with depth and intelligence and a woman with so much purity and beauty.

In some sense, life is short and it is never going to wait for anyone. The world is not going to stop for anyone, you work and walk through it. The bold will always take their chance and advantage of what they have with humility.

14. Surely

April 10, 2016 at 10:56 am

She was on that real estate atlanta reality show and she was buying up property. damn lol
    I even saw the agent there too… Na wa. This one pass money ohhh

15. somebody

April 10, 2016 at 11:26 am

Beautiful, Congrats.

16. nene

April 10, 2016 at 12:59 pm

ego di nma

17. Iyo

April 10, 2016 at 4:55 pm

The groom wow.

18. Mz li

April 10, 2016 at 10:11 pm

@S! Your song got me laffing really hard?..Not far from the truth tho! I Wish them HML?

19. Amebor

April 10, 2016 at 11:14 pm

I like this Joy babe jare. Not about looks ooo. Nothing as bad as a broke ass fine boy living off you abeg.

Like one babe that kept telling me your husband is fine jor, when she was single and that she must marry a fine guy too. She finally got her fine guy but when I heard his gist from people that know him, not her own version, I just prayed for her that it shall be well with her.

How the container looks is not important. The heart, character, life goals, spirituality are the most essential. He may not have money today but if he has his priorities in check, sooner or later, things will change. He may not be the most attractive, but if he truly loves, respects and cherishes you, abeg hold on to him. Most of all, if is heart is lost in God, half of your marital problems are slashed in half.

20. P

April 11, 2016 at 1:58 am

Intelligence trumps looks. From watching them, it seems he lets her shine, Happy married life to both of you. God bless you and your home.

21. le coco

April 11, 2016 at 7:37 am

lol you are wrong for this maahn

22. Dee one

April 12, 2016 at 1:43 am

I didn’t intend to watch the video… I thought there were pictures when I clicked on the article, but since there were no pics I decided to read comments and leave but the comments got me curious, lets see this famous groom… Lol

• Dee one

April 12, 2016 at 1:55 am

So I see where the oshiomole comment is coming from, hmm what can I say… She loves him that way end of story.

23. atinuke