BN TV

A Celebrity Blogger with a Major Scandal…WATCH Episode 1 of NdaniTV’s “Rumour Has It”

BN TV

episode 1

The long awaited NdaniTV series “Rumour Has It” is officially here.

The first episode is out with Uru Eke starring as celebrity blogger Obi Obi.

Synopsis: Celebrity Vlogger, Obi Obi is at the top of her game, known as the Queen of internet gossip, she has made a killing from spreading rumors about celebrities. What could possibly go wrong?

Watch below.

1. susie

May 16, 2016 at 1:10 pm

This show is so boring…

• mola

May 16, 2016 at 1:35 pm

chill, this is just the first episode.

• Tinuke

May 17, 2016 at 12:39 am

Makes sense that Dami wrote this mess. Skinny girl in transit was amazing because the characters were relateable. The were amazing characters because the writer could relate to them. On the other hand with this script, you can see she has no idea how to develop her character. She has taken a peice of info that she has heard by way of gist and is tryingto make a script out of it. Almost seems like she has no idea what or how a womanplaced in this situation will react in real life. Even if she was trying to do a caricature of the chsracters she made a mess of it. Plus is it not too soon to make fun of Tokes misery? I wont be suprised if after writing this she called toke up to ask for ‘ permission’ or her blessing . Like toke will say no throw away ur script. Smh. Its a tasteless script. Horrible characters soo far. The bit ive seen of the female character is degrading to women .

Dami stick to writing about fat girls with big personalities. You are amazing at it. This is a mess.

• Yawn

May 17, 2016 at 8:49 am

It’s never that serious. It is you people who feel this story is about someone that are the problem. These things happen to lots of women out there and instead of you to appreciate that the story is being told, you are here forming feminazi. Let us enjoy the show and keep your assumptions to yourself biko.. Dami, well done, I can’t wait to see how this story unfolds!

2. coco

May 16, 2016 at 1:14 pm

You made a full episode and divide it into five and call it a season, hmmm God is watching

3. ybbil

May 16, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I see a mixture of Toke Makinwa and Linda Ikeji here… Nice storyline lol

4. mola

May 16, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Seems like its gonna be interesting! Looking forward to the next episode. Just wondering one thing, is the show loosely based on toke makinwa?

5. Lola

May 16, 2016 at 1:48 pm

The show is amazing I cried nice one

• hahahaha

May 16, 2016 at 3:09 pm

You CRIED? Are you sure you’re okay?

6. xyz

May 16, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Is it just me or the acting is quite poor. The crying and begging scene had me cringing!

• Eric

May 16, 2016 at 4:47 pm

IT IS JUST YOU XYZ!!!

7. precI

May 16, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Oh wow, I’m really excited for this. Uru Eke was excellent. Too short tho, too short I want more, Lol.

8. Chynwa

May 16, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Hian… Ok, I couldn’t agree more that this is a mix of LIB and Toke’s blog stories. why do I have a feeling that Tiwa and Teebillz stories will come in at some later episodes? NdaniTV, pls can u #bringbackourgidiup? Thank u

9. Lady

May 16, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Ndanitv always presents nice shows but they don’t seem to read the huge comments on the length of these shows

10. Lipglossmaffia

May 16, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Omg! What. The. Hell. This?
    Dami Elebe, I expected more from you. That ndani TV thought that this show was good to go, is sad. Very sad.

11. Ngozi

May 16, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Love it. Can’t wait for the next episode. We need more naija shows so that I can stop watching American ones. I smell Linda ikeji and toke happening here. But at least it’s a positive they were inspired by those girls lol

12. Ngozi

May 16, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Omg!!!! Chaiiiiii The weave flip got me LMFAO!!! Hahaha

13. HeyGirl!!

May 16, 2016 at 7:16 pm

I hope Toke got some royalties or consultation fees, cos uhmmm…lol

So the Dami Avariberry chic that created Skinnny Girl in Transit also wrote this show. I dont know but SGIT was miles ahead, fresh new story. This show just seems like its playing out wat we already know.

Synopsis – iron lady and nasty on the outside, meanwhile she is insecure and needs a mans validation. Na wah. This story has been told 1million times. Lol

I thought Uru Eke was a yankee babe na, where the jamd phone take enter oh….

14. nene

May 16, 2016 at 7:35 pm

ndani, ejo bring back real talk with cornelia. this show is boring.

15. ""It Is Not Our Father's Language"" Brigade.

May 17, 2016 at 12:53 am

“””packing a few stuff.””

16. Olu Falaye

May 17, 2016 at 6:49 pm

This is absolute trash! Be creative about your stories and stop using celebrities’ unfortunate incidents as stories lines.