BN TV

Brymo Talks Fatherhood, Music & Life After Chocolate City on New Episode of ‘Da Chat’ | Watch

unnamedOn a new episode of  HF TV’s ‘Da Chat’, Brymo is put on the hot seat and he gives an in-depth scoop on fatherhood, his love-life, his baby mama, Nigerian music business, Chocolate City and life after Chocolate City.

Watch below.

1. Akin

June 15, 2016 at 6:53 pm

This guy is talkin nonsense about d school tin. I like his music tho.But u cant downplay education.

2. Zikky

June 15, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Gosh , even his speaking voice is so heavenly. I am thankful you followed your heart to do music. I see you growing to higher heights and keep making good music. I just love you Brymo.

3. Zikky

June 15, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Okay so I commented before without watching to the end. I must say, a very insightful interview. I feel like I know him a lot better than before. Not only was he articulate, he was knowledgeable about what he was saying. The industry should watch out, he is creeping out from behind and before they know, boom, he would be very big. I loved that he is not creating any record label and sticking with his brand and management . I always knew he was a wise lad but had no idea how wise, keep soaring Brymo. The sky is your starting point . And now, let me go buy the klitoris album on Google play.

4. Ariere

June 15, 2016 at 7:41 pm

I do hope he gets a Grammy For best World Music not too long from now cus his music really is so good and Life affirming.

5. fan

June 15, 2016 at 8:03 pm

He is one of the best artistes I respect.His style is unique like Adekunle gold,Simi,Asa andTuface. the rest to make are noise makers.

6. YesISaidIt

June 15, 2016 at 10:10 pm

I think unlike all the auto tune muther- that have saturated the Nigerian music industry. This is the best singer in the whole of Nigeria but his baphomet cover on his upcoming album completely put me off him. I know he is paying homage to his occultic demonic Satanic Yoruba roots with that album cover as a sign of respect to whatever he worships but am sorry I don’t support satanism and I won’t support this upcoming album. Change the cover and I may consider buying it.

7. Tincan

June 15, 2016 at 10:34 pm

I’m in shock!! I dunno why but I expected him to sound kinda like Tuface. Had no idea he was this articulate. And that voice? Brymo, come fly with me, come fly, let’s fly, let’s fly away.

8. Babycakes2

June 16, 2016 at 12:14 am

The interviewer has got to go!!!! ASAP!! Jeez!

• Sandy

June 28, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Why are Nigerians always hating? God!!! We can’t ave anything good to say for once? What did she do wrong?

9. Tosin

June 16, 2016 at 5:02 am

off to watch…

10. Tosin

June 16, 2016 at 2:01 pm

He has taught me so much already…thanks Alfa Brymo 🙂

11. Felinda

June 16, 2016 at 2:32 pm

The interviewer looks familiar.
    is this the interviewer that Omawunmi walked out on the other time talking about “Do You MEAN me well” – (warri grammar) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

12. Felinda

June 16, 2016 at 2:48 pm

So someone please explain to me
    at what grade did Brymo drop out of school – i am just curious because his eloquence and articulation does not come across as someone who drop out of school – I am assuming he dropped out in Uni.

Now i also when to know about PSquare and all the Okoye Brothers plus Tuface – i am just curious to understand which grade did they complete school cos they speak like such illiterates its painful and excruciating listening to them speak. I guess they dropped out in kindergarten.

Education is Key – Education is important. So Mr Brymo as much as i love your music i disagree – You dropped out of Uni (as i presume) by that time you had already gained the most important knowledge of read write and eloquence. .

13. Felinda

June 16, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Why is the interviewing all of a sudden slanging at the end of the interview.

Nigerians please stop faking your accent

Makes you sound very retarded.

14. Kkay

July 8, 2016 at 4:26 pm

He didn’t stop learning when he dropped out of school.
    That’s why he is so deep.
    School is very good yet there are some things school won’t teach you.

Never stop learning or you ‘ll stop growing.