Music

DMW’s Mayorkun Speaks About Life Since His Viral Cover of Davido’s Song and his alleged Buying of YouTube Views with PulseTV

mayorkun

In an interview with Pulse TV, Mayorkun speaks about how he got signed, his relationship with the HKN artistes – Sina Rambo & B-Red, future projects and more.

He even clarified Osagie Alonge‘s allegations on the amount of views on his ‘Eleko’ video.

Watch it Here!

1. Bimpe

June 3, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Why would they think he bought views? the eleko song is nice oo, so it deserves the views or even more, its a jam. besides thats not even possible on youtube i believe….

2. truth

June 3, 2016 at 2:41 pm

in this interview all i saw is originality and i like how is honest and not forming “i must speak fone.” may you succeed in your chosen career. Originality will always win.

3. Tee

June 3, 2016 at 3:06 pm

I’m glad Mayorkun was true to himself no forming “American” accent. I won’t lie initially I definitely thought views were bought for the Eleko vid but who I am to question talent. When it’s your time it’s your time. Bigger you I pray
    Please Pulse what is with the silly chatting and laughter in the background so unprofessional

4. Tunde

June 3, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Don’t mind some corrupt minded Nigerians,they don’t believe one can succeed without using juju or giving something.
    Some also believe if you find the angels something you can see God.?

5. SimplyAmazig

June 3, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Eleko is such a jam! The guy seems so original. Me and my sister started taking him personal from the first time we heard eleko. I pray he goes far

6. buena

June 4, 2016 at 8:43 am

I fell in love with the song the very first day I saw it on TV, he’s a talented young man