BN TV

Episode 6 of NdaniTV’s “Skinny Girl in Transit” is All About Revelations! | Watch on BN TV

In an all-new episode of NdaniTV‘s hit series, “Skinny Girl in Transit“, Mide asks Tiwa to accompany him (as his date) to an annual ball organized by the company. Also, the loved-up younger sister, Shalewa gets a surprising gift!

What’s the worst that could probably happen?

Watch it here!

1. Chikky

June 25, 2016 at 1:20 am

Nice one Ndani Tv/Bella naija. You just made a girl’s weekend.
    Arrrggghhh, Hadiza it haff be for you. Next time, don’t count your chicks before they are hatched inugo?. “Man sculptor”.
    The look on her face after reading the card and Mide’s clearing her doubt in the presence of her colleagues
    was sooo epic. As in the “staff zoning” was heart breaking.
    Didi is just a caseeeeeee. As for shalewas parents, those ones are just niggas still in love. It looks so real. Keep it up

• Chioma

June 25, 2016 at 6:36 pm

THis show is amazing, every character is playing their part well without overplaying it. Tiwa is beautiful. Mide’s is yummy. TO think Tiwa’s mom is an igbo woman speaking yoruba so fluently gives me hope I can learn the language since hubby is yoruba. She’s a great actress.
      Hadiza, is good. Shalewa’s part is so funny about the mom seeing vision about her ritualist bf.
      Please, more….

2. mary

June 25, 2016 at 2:09 am

OMG, i enjoyed this episode. it’s really getting interesting. Mide is so cute and it’s obvious he has eyes on Tiwa, so sorry for Hadiza. i love Tiwa’s mom, she is so real, typical Nigerian mother. lol… holy ghost is always revealing something to her.

3. Bubu

June 25, 2016 at 3:11 am

This show is too bam. Each actor just fits perfectly well into their character. Altho I think Dami overdid that part. Biko bring it on National TV or help us to pit it on DiViDi.

4. Zikky

June 25, 2016 at 3:33 am

Whoop whoop whoop…hip hop hip…omg, BN and Ndani TV have made my night…I am in love with this show and thank you for making it longer. Today’s episode was the bomb,come and see me laughing like mumu until my room mate couldn’t stop laughing at me . Everyone’s acting is too on point and I love how Mide shut Hadiza up. Tiwalade 3.5 was unleashed tonight…please let them get together already. Ngozi Nwosu should have been nominated for an award, she is too good and I like her husband too. In fact, y’all catch my drift Abi, I am in love with skinny girl in transit, please keep it coming. I think this is the best scripted series to have come out of naija. #my opinion. Next week Friday can’t come quick enough, hurry up.please….

5. jennietobbie

June 25, 2016 at 3:39 am

Tiwa”s mum is my mum 100000% I just LOVE her. A Nigerian mum can’t go wrong with the Holy Spirit and “dream revelation.” Mide and Tiwa currently loading 🙂 🙂 🙂 Thanks for this weekend fix!!!!

6. *curious*

June 25, 2016 at 4:18 am

*smiles* I love the chemistry between Mide and Tiwa

aaahhhh…..love…. 🙂

7. bibie

June 25, 2016 at 6:33 am

Chai I need Consolation please. I hope Mide isn’t or wasn’t married??? I was just laughing. My roommate may be wondering why this girl is laughing at this midnight but the excitement is just too much. My only issue as always is that the episode ended too soon!

8. Manana

June 25, 2016 at 9:19 am

??? as I was watching this my mum came to me too with what the holy spirit told her ❤️ this

9. cheryl

June 25, 2016 at 9:34 am

u knw wen u watch a series and u keep smiling truout d day , dats wat dis episode is doin to me rigt now, i jst love every scence, d parents lovey dovey, d “ella” Hadiza got, Didi gaant support for Tiwa, Mide and Tiwas chemistry, and d busted Mr Maxwell, den d amazing writer herself Dami Elebe (beautiful sombory) was in dis episode too, good to hear her amazing voice, i luuuvv luvv dis series, sombody should sponsor na, so dey can be on DSTV and other TV channels,

10. Dr. N

June 25, 2016 at 10:54 am

Ngozi Nwosu is why we are here.
    Love her performance and to think she isnt Yoruba
    O! The beauty of Nigeria
    Shalewa is stunning

• Iris

June 25, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Ngozi Nwosu and Mide’s eyes. Those eyes…the dimples…Chukwunna

• Mz Socially Awkward....

June 26, 2016 at 8:28 pm

All that smooth, dark chocolate goodness … Mide’s character is encouraging me to “perraps” take my job search in Naija more seriously. ?

11. Moyo

June 25, 2016 at 11:01 am

Maxwell!!!!; Nigerian demon 10.0

12. Chic

June 25, 2016 at 1:54 pm

OMG! I loooooovvveee this episode. Funny & very interesting….”osheeeee. .man sculptor!”
    Tiwa’s mum is sooo funny. Typical Nigerian mother. I totally loved every bit of ds ePisode. Thanks guys… waiting patiently for next week’s episode.

13. Nancy

June 25, 2016 at 3:34 pm

OMG Hadiza hahahahahaha MHen that A-la entered , loooooooool . ‘DID YOU LIKE THE FLOWERS?; looooooool omg omg omg see my friends and i laughing looooooool

14. anon

June 25, 2016 at 7:52 pm

I love everything about the show. from Ngozi Nwosu Tiwa’s mum to Tiwa and Shalewa, oh and Mide is foineeeeeee.

15. Yinda

June 25, 2016 at 9:24 pm

I love this series. The average woman out there can identify with Tiwa’s life stages. Kudos to the creators.

• Jone's Sister

July 22, 2016 at 4:08 pm

i swear.

16. Pretty girl

June 25, 2016 at 11:50 pm

God won’t allow mide to be married he should not just decvie my love Tiwa. And nigeria mothers the holy spirt is always revealing something to them

17. Sarah

June 26, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Love this! Had to watch all the previous episodes last night and couldn’t sleep till 1am. Ngozi Nwosu is a natural actress, I even thought I was watching my mum on screen, the way she captured Naija mum’s behaviour. I hope Mide is not married, they way he was laughing.

18. Addy

June 27, 2016 at 2:05 pm

I always look forward for this programm each week., thanks to BN/Ndani Tv. this weeks episode is the boob!!!!! i just cant stop laughing. Ngosi Nwosu, Tiwa, Mide and Shalewa rocks!!!!

19. yvonne

June 30, 2016 at 5:42 am

this show is epic. God please let it never end

20. Jone's Sister

July 22, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Hmmm… if a guy like Mide has his eyes on u….