BN TV

Billionaire Femi Otedola Opens up on Business Challenges “I had two options – commit suicide or to weather the storm” WATCH “My Worst Day with Peace Hyde” Episode 3

BN TV

Billionaire Femi Otedola opened up about his business challenges on Episode 3 of “My Worst Day with Peace Hyde”, even going as far as to say he contemplated suicide at some point

Click here if you missed the teaser!

Now here’s the full episode –

1. Fake business men

July 9, 2016 at 10:18 am

mtchew! All these ones that meet money at home…saraki,emir of kano etc…all of them are all rich kids! The resources and connections were there for them to explore! FOH!

2. Views

July 9, 2016 at 10:33 am

I love that Peace gets these business men to show a different side of them. Otedola is born into wealth but so inspirational. Definitely a must watch!

3. Hyde's future husband

July 9, 2016 at 10:43 am

Peace is my Ghanian crush. Her intellect is off the charts, gorgeous features, chocolate skin, beautiful heart for people. #Crush

4. Marie

July 9, 2016 at 1:22 pm

From this video
    I learnt you can’t ever compete with destiny, to be successful you v to know wat u r good @….the greatest achievement in life is self discovery…& pray that God blesses you….:-)

5. Gilesd

July 9, 2016 at 4:07 pm

His older daughter seems mentally better than the younger two, but Femi try sha. With every episode I love this Forbes show more and more. Peace is really growing on me really beautiful and smart girl.

6. Tari

July 9, 2016 at 4:14 pm

whoa! I never knew this side to his story ! Very interesting can’t wait for more Forbes episodes.

7. Anon

July 9, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Who writes this stuff????

8. Fifi

July 9, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Powerful message In this interview! But there is something about Peace Hyde she is very blessed, (not body her life I mean) I can see it.