The best of Fashion Design, Pattern Drafting and Tailoring put together in one detailed fashion programme guaranteed to make you a World Class Fashion Design Expert in 6 Months…
A study programme detailed enough to train you on how to manufacture almost all the possible garments found in a woman’s wardrobe. . .
A curriculum that covers pattern drafting, design techniques, tailoring, fininshing, merchandising and the business of fashion all in one…
Join COC Fashion School for her 6 months Womens Wear Programme starting 3rd October 2016, available for only 10 fabulous participants to learn all these wonderful things!
It’s the last women’s wear batch for 2016 so hurry now to take your spot.
See the details:
Class Starts: Monday, October 3rd, 2016
Registration: Open Now, ends Friday, September 30th 2016.
Garments to be taught include:
- All Kinds of Tops (Shift, Hood, Tank, Cowl, Halter, Shirts, etc)
- All kinds of Bottoms (Pencil Skirts, Circle Skirts, Mermaid Skirts, Shorts, Pants, Leggings, etc)
- All kinds of Dresses (Shift, Tube, Mermaid, A-line, Wrap, Maxi, etc)
- Extras (Jumpsuits, Iro & Bubas, Capes, Accessories and more)
- Much More!
Take a look at the Curriculum:
- Introduction to Fashion Design
- Design Phases
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Fabric Study & Combination
- Colour Study & Combination
- Pattern Flow Techniques
- Measuring Techniques
- Deriving Country Body Sizes
- Developing a Collection
- Pattern Drafting
- Tailoring Techniques
- Learning to use the Sewing Machine
- Sewing Machine Maintenance
- Various Garments’ Design & Construction
- The Fashion Business
- Multiple Collection Projects
- Runway Show, Graduation & Certification
Visit our office: 3 Agungi Road off Lekki Expressway, Lagos