For the first part of #BNFroFriday today, we’re sharing Whitney Madueke‘s most recent video about her wash day on her YouTube channel, Leazz Way. In this brief video, she’s showing us how she washes her 4C hair in 4 steps which are;
- Detangle; gently finger detangle and work in sections to prevent tangling.
- Wash; use either shampoo once a month or conditioner (co-wash) three times a week.
- Moisturise; use a t-shirt to soak up excess water, apply products on damp/wet hair for moisture (products like leave-in conditioner, oils and creams).
- Style; braids, twists help with stretching. Leave hair to dry overnight and avoid heat.
- Shea Moisture Weightless Shampoo (Available in the US, UK & Nigeria)
- V05 Moisturizing Conditioner
- Vanity Planet Scalp Invigorator
- Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave-in Conditioner
- Kuza Indian Hemp
- KTC Coconut Oil
Watch the Video