BN TV

BN TV: Tomi Odunsi & Chef Olurin speak on “Husbands who Don’t Know their Wives” on a New Episode of Dear Young Wife

He doesn’t know your favorite color, shoe size, dress size or your favorite things? He forgets special events such as your wedding anniversary, birthday … all this and more on today’s episode of Dear Young Wife with Tomi Odunsi and Chef Olurin, as they share their thoughts on husbands who don’t care to know more about their wives.

Watch the Video

Share your thoughts!

1. Emma

October 21, 2016 at 5:48 pm

I honestly cannot be married to any man who doesn’t know details about me. If he doesn’t even know my favorite food or color, why are we married again? That just shows that he doesn’t care enough. I’m the kind of person that remembers little details about people (birthdays, favorite things, habits etc) and I always see it as a blessing when I make friends who have that same character trait.

• Omaoma

October 22, 2016 at 11:54 am

Me too!!!!

• Wale

October 22, 2016 at 12:07 pm

I hate everything about this series and title. You are objectifying women. BN – you guys know better than this.

2. hadiza

October 21, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Men don’t care about women. They are too busy beating them or raping them or cheating on them to care about their birthday. When will women have sense?? men will never give a f about u, get that into ur head. They will never remember anything about u, all they want is a mute slave.

• Tee

October 21, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Hope all is well?

• Zoba

October 21, 2016 at 9:45 pm

I’m so sorry life dealt you such a hard hand

3. Patience

October 21, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Hadiza it is well. Whatever life has dealt you it will get better

• Idomagirl

October 22, 2016 at 12:55 am

Hadiza is a troll.
      The earlier you realize and ignore the comments, the better.

4. Tosin

October 23, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Can’t wait to watch.
    I feel like men really need to learn these little skills. Nowadays women earn, women read, women lead, women do everything. So a man coming along with nothing to offer but dick or whatever, … no deal. You better be nurturing as a mf to get with some of us. And don’t forget a birthday – that’s just not cool.

5. Tosin

October 23, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Just watched.
    Hmmm
    I would love to hear how others feel about this. I feel like a lot of people are happy with an insensitive spouse sha.