BN TV

Tiwa Meets a New Guy! WATCH Episode 6 of NdaniTV’s “Skinny Girl In Transit”

Episode 6 of Skinny Girl In Transit is out and it’s tagged “Getaway”.

Mama Tiwa and Aunty Dupe get into an intense argument at the house, and Ms Kate sends Tiwa on an official assignment to Abuja where she meets Fabrice.

Things happen between Tiwa and Fabrice as they get to know each other better…hmm!

Watch episode below

1. Ife

January 6, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Pleas Towa is beginning to meet to many guys can she please just stick with Mide thank you . Lol ?? I’m going to watch now lol

2. Cleo

January 6, 2017 at 1:21 pm

This episode had me like aahhh! ! ! ! I didn’t expect it at all. TIWA OOÒO

• Mz Socially Awkward....

January 6, 2017 at 11:58 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! See me wacking my nkwobi here & watching with my eyes on stalks!! ??

Hiannnn…. adonblivit! …. Tiwalade?? In fact, when Mama Tiwa said her God will not allow her hear bad things, I shouted at my screen “Mama, you cannot hear this one at all ohhhhh!!!”.

Tiwalade, ohhhh!!??

3. Vee

January 6, 2017 at 1:48 pm

A new guy? Hmmm…

To the producers…
    If Tiwa dates another guy leaving Mide,I’ll stop watching.
    From a concerned fan

Off to see it

4. Chic

January 6, 2017 at 1:54 pm

lmao! @ “…man boutique. u have them in different sizes…”

• Vee

January 6, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Lol…that got me too. Remember when she told Hadiza ‘Oshey,man sculptor’. I was in stitches

5. chiemeka

January 6, 2017 at 2:25 pm

looool, i don die.. this just got interesting. Tiwa baby nne u are hotting, who be dis french Guy now… kia noooooo Next week Friday come now now abeg, what? no tell me say the scandal na this one night stay for Abuja… I smell Hadiza in this ….hmmmmmm..Tiwa stick to Mide bikoooo nu, not Nathan him still be Oyibo boy trying to arrange himself. Ok. NdaniTV please increase the days for this series naaaa. xoxo

6. Bubu

January 6, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Ewooo, the twist to the thing got me screaming, Tiwaaa beht whyyy! Chaii and I.m sure it’s a set up or something!! Waiting for next Friday likeee!

Very deep conversation BTW Mama Tiwa and Aunty Dupsy, this is what happens in families.

• Mz Socially Awkward....

January 7, 2017 at 12:13 am

In fact that deep convo was now completely obliterated from my memory by the shocker at the end! Tiwa ohhhhhh, come and face query. You went to Abuja to do gini??

And wait oh…. Please, let’s take your inquisition a step further. So….. After haranguing Mide at every opportunity about that somewhat forgettable kiss between Nadine and himself….. which happened so many moons ago but must be served up as a reminder every 5 mins……. so, how exactly do we score your very blatant hypocrisy in the overall table of misdeeds?

Can’t believe how vexed a fictional character is making me. ??

• Dala

January 7, 2017 at 8:08 am

@ me SA… But Tiwa isn’t dating Mide yet now. She’s a free agent lol.
      The only thing that pained me is how the guy called her his booty call and she owned it! Dirty bad Tiwa, do you lol

7. OK

January 6, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Hi guys…now I really like this show because of how entertaining it is. However, I feel we need to be careful about how we interpret/apply what we watch to our daily lives, and just make sure that we are sowing good seeds into our lives. It isn’t ok to laugh or encourage one night stands. And as no one seems to condemn it (from the comments I have seen, not only here), we may be tempted to overlook and see these things as a way of life. The show might just be a fake drama and for entertainment but … #letsbevigilant.

• Bubu

January 6, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Chill till next week na, let’s see the consequences of her actions, drama just start, there are always consequences to these things, thats why even the bible says fleeeee at the appearance, soo wait for it!!

• truthservedhot

January 6, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Holy Ghost koboko, simmer down. It’s not that deep. Whether or not a viewer or viewers choose to emulate this sort of behaviour is their choice and body(ies). It has zero to do with you. So stop being obsessed with how people use their genitalia.

8. Cc

January 6, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Kai Tiwa, so disappointed

9. Zeeebby

January 6, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Choi… this episode is toooooo sweet! Tiwa baby… abeg body no be firewood…

10. Sonia Paloma

January 6, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Ahhhhhh… Tiwa has joined bad gang oo, she is chopping banana till she go yo,
    oui oui oui kinda bad gang .

11. When

January 6, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Ladies and gentlemen o ti shele! But that fabrice guy! Please take me to cote d’iviore!!! So till next week now?.. hmmmn

12. Moyo

January 6, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Tiwa!!!!, ah when I was already planning how to sell Aso Ebi for TiwaMide 2017. Hey, Omo yi ti pa mi o.

13. Awkward

January 6, 2017 at 3:39 pm

French West Africans go speak French person go just naked automatically.
    They can give fellatio and kiss for days.
    Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Senegal, Togo, Benin.
    Sorry add the Portuguese speaking ones to the list! Angola,Mozambique, et al. Offing girls pant since 19kiridim!

• Moyo

January 6, 2017 at 11:05 pm

@Awkward, it appears you have experience in this geographical areas. Lol

• clementine

January 8, 2017 at 6:25 am

You need to add Senegalese my dear

14. Shior

January 6, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Aunty Dupsy for the win. [email protected] are you a Buka hahajahah

• clementine

January 8, 2017 at 6:22 am

Hahhahahahhahahhh

15. Mentally invested viewer

January 6, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Can i just say this……

Dear tiwa, i know you are not real…… bet bet…..YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART THO!

HOW DEAR YOU? LIKE SERIOUSLY! HOW DEAR YOU?!!!!!

Yes, he’s facially sculpted…
    Yes, he’s speaks french in that “sooo goood” accent, (all i heard was him speaking in “tongues”)
    Wait, speaking about tongues, i bet he worked his magic “tongue” on you…..
    And he’s probably hung like a “horse” tooo
    Looks like he works-out as well…
    Mmmmmm

Ok…wait….

ok…lets start again…

Dear tiwa, I understand….

16. Abominable snow girl

January 6, 2017 at 4:54 pm

So Abuja has turned to Las Vegas abi….. Tiwa, however, I must say, le homme, Fabrice, c’ est magnifique?parfait…. oui, oui….. lol

17. iceicebaby

January 6, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Fabrice looks way better in “person” than this picture, and then he spoke French and lured our dear Tiwa with him to the dark side, chai.

18. EC

January 6, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Tiwa’s shakara is too much. How is a 30 year old Nigerian woman acting like she has all to time in the world when she has capable men to marry her. Let’s be realistic

19. Nawa o

January 6, 2017 at 8:42 pm

People calm down its just a scene, everybody be talking like its real life but tiwa if you like make it real na u sabi.

20. Amazingamara

January 6, 2017 at 8:43 pm

“man boutique” had me in stitches

• clementine

January 8, 2017 at 6:26 am

Didi for life.I can’t laugh jor.

21. Ddedeb

January 6, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Why isnt Tiwa dating Mide yet? ??

22. Dala

January 7, 2017 at 8:03 am

You may nor realize but 30 is the new 25… Your comment is exactly what Aunty Dupe was referring to. No need to rush into marriage which lasts a lifetime, she needs to be sure she’s ready and is marrying someone who she loves.

23. Chi

January 7, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Tiwa Kiloshele gan gan !!!!

Loveeee eeetttt .

You people will not come and be forming saint here ! Those rooms at transcorp are filled baby !!!!!

Shalewa is the real funny one , she said borrow me ??? I died .

Love it !!!

24. Shekinah Nuhu

January 8, 2017 at 7:57 pm

I’m just soo annoyed at the moment
    What exactly is wrong with Tiwa
    I’m soo disappointed
    Hopefully what I think will happen should not happen
    Plus who am I to judge