BN TV

“May I Play with your Toy?” Watch this “After Dark” Edition of EbonyLife TV’s “Love Lounge” with Oreka Godis, Emma Nyra & Uche

BN TV

In a new episode of EbonyLife TV‘s Love Lounge, the show’s host Oreka Godis delves into the play side of the closet – Sex Toys!

Her guests, recording artist Emma Nyra, and relationship advisor, Uche, shared and answered a lot of frequently asked questions regarding curiosity, toys, pleasure, and everything else in between.

Some of these tags addressed include:

Are there different toys you use as a single individual and different set for married people?

When is it ok to introduce a sex toy into your relationship?

What toys are great to introduce at the start?

Is it a bruise to your man’s ego to ask to introduce toys?

How do you curb an addiction to toys?

Watch!

1. anon

March 15, 2017 at 8:23 am

“Oh…it’s amazing!!!”…..Oreka to Emma on panty vibrators…lmao
    Good that conversations about sex are gradually becoming mainstream in naija.

2. keke driver

March 15, 2017 at 8:37 am

3. Nuna

March 15, 2017 at 8:59 am

I absolutely love the Uche lady! So refreshing and honest.
    I think I may have to have a convo about using sex toys with my husband because there is nothing he does that makes me cum. Ever! Its starting to get frustrating because I hear women talk about having a glorious orgasm and I start to wonder if there’s something wrong with me.

• word

March 15, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Theré’s nothing wrong with u. Most women dont cum from penetration. Plus it takes a good understanding of a woman’s anatomy and how navigate it to make her cum. But with eg. a vibrator, held by u or him, u too will see the galaxies. Dont forget to return here to testify when u eventually do. LOL

• Nuna

March 15, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I’ll look into vibrators. Thanks for the suggestion

4. laila

March 15, 2017 at 9:53 pm

eerrrm ….. Uche, relationship expert? the twitter keyboard warrior always looking to bite people (esp guy’s heads) off?? yimu.

i laugh in spanish. I wish the video was longer with a larger panel, like Cordelia’s Ndani show.

5. Careful

March 16, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Be careful oh, sex toy might get you the orgasm you require but might also get you hooked. Be wary of building intimacy with a toy at the expense of your husband. I have live experience of this happening.