Events

Ubi Franklin, Tonto Dikeh, Ebube Nwagbo, Banky W, Iyanya, Ufuoma McDermott attend Dunes Center Made in Nigeria Fashion Exhibition Cocktail & Dinner with Lilian Esoro | See Photos

BellaNaija.com

The Dunes Center welcomed special guests to their Fashion Exhibition and Cocktail event that took place on Saturday, February 25th 2017 on the newly opened Nigerian Floor, a space that welcomes both emerging and established fashion brands, Nigerian-made artifacts and so much more.

The event was a vibrant occasion that welcomed known fashion and TV personalities while featuring a live art show by graffiti artist Osa Seven, violinist Godwin Strings and a runway showcase from top designers like Mai Atafo, Uche Nnaji (OUCH) and Abuja’s own DZYN, e4ma, Wanger Ayu, Resurrection, JZO, Falke Tribe, Mishamoon, Yutee Rone and a kids line Caribel Couture to mention a few.

Preceding the exhibition was a private Made In Nigeria themed dinner that took place at the Dunes Center Royal Hall. The dinner was set to a beautiful mood with performances from Seyi Shay, Jeremiah Gyang and several others! Lilian Esoro, the official host for the evening, welcomed her friends in the film and music industry, whom of which included Tonto Dikeh, Ebube Nwagbo, Tana Dalena, Ufuoma McDermott, Gbenro Ajibade, Senator, Ubi Franklin and award winning singers, Banky WDr Sid and the Dunes Center male brand ambassador, Iyanya.

Ink Eze of AsoEbiBella provided special social media coverage.

@dunesAbuja on Instagram

See photos from the event below:

1. Tochi

March 29, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Beautiful, Gorgeous Lilian Esoro Franklin. So happy that your brand is getting bigger and better. Wish you God’s Greater grace and favour

2. Nah

March 29, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Where is Tonto? or you mean Toke?

3. Hahaha

March 29, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Nosey people – see your tiny trump fingers just scrolling and scrolling hoping to see just the 2 of them in one pikchor and say pior pior pior

Chai you people are nosey. 🙂

Dont lie and say you werent thinking it 🙂

4. naana

March 29, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Hello BN Fam. I’m in a dilemma and I hope you can help me out. I plan on starting my masters next year and in my search , I came across a school in Spain which offers the course I want at a low cost. I’m however developing cold feet cos when I search for the best places to study in Europe, Spain doesn’t come up in almost all the sites that I’ve read and its making me think the place might not be good in terms of studying.
    please is there anyone here schooling in Spain? If yes, how’s the place for studies and living as a whole?
    Please help a sister out
    PS: my grades are not very strong.

• SoniaPaloma

March 29, 2017 at 11:45 pm

I will advice you search for schools in Germany too. It Is Cheaper and the living standard is top notch, there are also jobs available for students (only problem is, it might be limited if you don’t speak Dutch). The schooling system in Spain is less hectic and teachers are open to help but I won’t advice you to study in Spain due to their current economic recession. As for your dilema about the ranking, university of Barcelona is ranked at joint 203 in the world and university of Navarra is also great.
      I lived in Spain for a year and have visited Germany several times, I can tell you they are great places to live

• john

March 30, 2017 at 7:14 am

what about masters in Ireland. .how is it and the job opportunities over there..asking for my wife

• Tiv Girl

March 31, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Dutch in Germany? You mean German?

• Elle

March 31, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Deutsch or Deutsche may refer to:
      Deutsch: German language, in German

Deutsch is pronounced Dutch thus people sometimes use it interchangeably

• MK

March 30, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Please go to Canada where the opportunity to live and work there after your MSc degree is 95% guaranteed

5. Genevieve

March 30, 2017 at 6:31 am

Hello, please who knows an affordable (low tuition) university in Canada that offers public relations or communication as a course for masters, starting in September or January please.