BN TV

BN TV: Watch Episode 4 of Toyin Lawani’s Reality TV Show “Tiannah’s Empire”

BN TV

Toyin Lawani is back with the 4th episode of her reality TV show “Tiannah’s Empire“. The serial entrepreneur is taking us into the daily activities of her life – from managing her 30 businesses to being a mother to her two kids and more. Watch other episodes here.

Watch

1. Mum

May 12, 2017 at 11:15 am

Interesting!

2. Mummybobo

May 12, 2017 at 11:19 am

I love this woman, but her English error is much. One thing I love about her is her money making skills.

• lil

May 12, 2017 at 12:01 pm

You’ve clearly stated she’s making money. So what does her English have to do with anything? If someone fakes accents you people will still talk.

• Osa

May 13, 2017 at 1:22 am

Mummtbobo its her h factor. Even the auto subtitle spelt it as “armour” instead of “her mum”

3. Billionaire in grace

May 12, 2017 at 11:58 am

I watched….very inspiring

4. jenna

May 12, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Quick question do people actually use her salon/spa? I’ve never seen clients/customers in there or do they just serve her other businesses i.e styling for instance?

5. Funmi

May 12, 2017 at 12:05 pm

She actually very razz sha , ……. so she hears it said by others …Well it true

• K Moore

May 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Why do women bring down other women can we just stop this. I don’t know Toyin but she is hard working and her designs are very beautiful and she is also a pacesetter. Funmi let me know if you are not razz and you are as rich as her. Bomboclat.

6. M0

May 12, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Well done Toyin you will soar higher Amen very hardworking lady

7. Vera

May 12, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Toyin you are unstoppable walahi!!! Infact I don,t know what to write that would express how I feel about you. You are a genius. Toyin,Toyin, Muyinat, Ajoke, Lawani the universe is yours. Keep going, you are on a roll! Age is on your side, determination, passion, dedication are all on your side and most of all your God is on your side. Toyin I am glad you exist. You are an inspiration. I can’t type enough. All I can say is GO,GO and GO!!!!!

8. Tosin

May 12, 2017 at 2:29 pm

I will watch when she reaches 60 businesses. Nna ehn.

9. Cesc

May 12, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I enjoyed watching this. I admire her hustle a lot. And I think the show will do well. Her personality is real and endearing. Great job ma’am

10. Ejiro

May 12, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Razz or not, English correct or not, I can’t wait to see her on America’s E! TV.

11. vincent

May 12, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Hustler and a half. Much respect!

12. Sayrah

May 13, 2017 at 7:51 am

True definition of a strong African woman. Bravo#

13. Letty

May 13, 2017 at 12:15 pm

This lady is driven..a single mom with 2 young children doing all this and everyone saying she is razz is ignorant and frankly totally meanspirited. I dont hear her trying to speak with any non Nigerian accent and she is actually well spoken…can a woman get a break?

Talking about sprsking english direct your criticism to sade okoya please not toyin

14. freda

May 14, 2017 at 6:42 am

i wonder why women like to pull each other down,Gosh,i can’t hear any english error,atleast the babe is not fake ,The only reason i can’t stop watching her show,is the fact that she’s too real,unlike aunty toke,
    love her reality show,Educative and extremely entertaining,love how she carry her daughter along,while doing her various buisnesses,She’s the Boss of all bosses,King of all Queens,The Queen of hustle herself,we are behind you,my mentor with a heart of Gold,i pray that God should keep uplifting you,she’s a Role model to many stylist,designers and entrepreneurs like me,have learnt a lot from watching her show,No matter how Real and Talented you are,They will always look for a fault,so do you baby,you are the real Queen,have never met any body doing all the things she juggles,i give it to her,
    her hustle is on another level,it’s no child’s play atall,
    .love the fact that she doesn’t let negativity stop her,aunty Tiannah is a blessing to this generation, kudos mami,keep it up,we all love you and we will keep rooting for you,
    she motivates me daily without knowing,had the chance to work with her once,couldn’t believe my eyes,this lady work so hard,without sleep,she’s such an inspiration.Aleast she shows people her hardwork on social media daily,unlike various celebs, men and pastors feeds,when i lost my hubby,she helped me get back on my feet,paid my child’s school fees and she gave me a job,i know this show will let people know her for who she really is,not what they read about her on the blogs.
    if i may say her Reality show is the only show in nigeria that got the memo.Bravo i see you going far.God will reward your efforts,Don’t change for nobody.fr.