BN TV

Chrissy Teigen Recreates Spider-man & Mary Jane’s Upside down Kiss with her Husband John Legend

BellaNaija.com

On a new episode of Lip Sync Battle, something amazing happened. Supermodel and co-host of the show Chrissy Teigen recreated that famous Spider-Man upside-down kiss with her husband John Legend.

The model said before her husband came on stage, “I just wanted to see if it’s possible that I live out one of my biggest fantasies,” seconds after, John appears on stage and kissed her as the crowd screamed.

Watch the cute moment!

1. Lola

May 12, 2017 at 3:05 am

Aww aww…. Beautiful

2. Trigger

May 12, 2017 at 9:17 am

Hmmm………. recreating one of the most iconic movie scenes ,only Dis time the hero (a man) is replaced with a woman .just look how fast john went from being LEGEND to being a SIMP!!!!…If this doesn’t convince you DAT these feminists are on to something I don’t know what will……All Men should be scared.

• Adunnie

May 12, 2017 at 11:05 am

What rubbish did you type? What does recreating a romantic scene from a movie have to do with feminism?? You sound very unintelligent and unable to comprehend anything that isn’t as simple as 1+1. Please you and all the 7 people that liked your comment should take several seats.
      On the other hand the video is so cute.

• DaMisc

May 12, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Notsheriffsrs

3. The Other John(not the real one)

May 12, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Please watch The Red Pill documentary to get a better perspective of the effect of modern day radical feminism movement.

4. Trigger

May 12, 2017 at 10:56 pm

@adunnie…speaking of 1+1’s……it will interest you to know an a chattered account ,.and have bin for a while, so I my arithmetic shld be better than your average Joe…..(don’t mention)…..
    If u didn’t like my comment u shld have just scrolled onnnn..but u had took d time to stop and spew some bile ,……pls go take out your fustrations out on someone else ( your boyfriend, if u have one ,or ur boss , dats if u have a job at all) cis I don’t see how my comment shld affect u so badly

5. Trigger