BN TV

The Official Trailer for Power Season 4 is Out and Everyone is Talking about it! | Watch

BN TV

With season 3 of Power being the most-watched original series at the network (Starz), nabbing a record of 8 million viewers per episode.

Starz is bringing back the hit show and there is a date attached to it. June 25th, fans of Power will get to know what happened when the star of the show James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick) went behind bars and more juicy details.

While we wait till next month,  here is the trailer and a clip.

Watch

1. Teekay

May 12, 2017 at 5:10 am

Well angela is just doing pay back for ghost… is wife actually tried tho coz most women would ve left…

2. Ameh's Love

May 12, 2017 at 8:59 am

Well, Angela is acting on the exact way every mistress would act when travails come knocking. Ghost’s wife is doing exactly what every “real” wives would do in time of trials,keeping the family.

3. Moniker

May 12, 2017 at 9:02 am

Abeg, let the get started already. Can’t wait.

4. Tina

May 12, 2017 at 9:29 am

Power….Ghost…My James St. Patrick….The real Omari Hardwick….

These guy gave me goose bumps every time I watched him… I never ever felt that way for any man in my entire life, not even my hubby…

Gosh, cant wait to see this next season….

• Wunmi

May 12, 2017 at 10:59 am

Aswear down.I had to start stalking him on insta.i’m even dating him in my head already.Theres always something sexy about bad boys.

5. Frida

May 12, 2017 at 12:06 pm

I swear this season will be hot…cos Ghost is no longer ghost.
    His cover has been blown

6. Augusta

May 12, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Wunmi and Tina you guys done craze??!!!!!you guys have just blurted out what’s has been in my head…

7. Ralph

May 13, 2017 at 8:02 am

This trailer is old. Go get the new one abeg. The new one will pump u up.