BN TV

BN Living Video: Highlights from UK Businessman Olalekan Ajala’s 50th Birthday Party at The Dorchester, London

BellaNaija Living

In April, U.K based Businessman and CEO of Rowflex Properties, Olalekan Ajala recently celebrated his 50th birthday in an intimate yet glamorous black and white-themed soirée at London’s iconic and prestigious hotel, The Dorchester, Park lane.

BN Living Video: Highlights from UK Business Mogul Olalekan Ajala's 50th Birthday Party

The property mogul and father of 3 marked the occasion with his beautiful wife Yewande Ajala and his closest family and friends. Watch the highlights from his birthday party by Triple T Media Films on BellaNaija Living. Stay tuned for the full feature with all the fabulous photos!

Watch

Video & Photo Credit: Triple T Media Films

1. Uche

May 18, 2017 at 1:13 pm

No body wears their own hair oo

I enjoyed watching this!!! beautiful…. Many happy returns to the celebrant and his family. Everyone seems very happy.

2. Siju

May 18, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Now this guy can pass for a 40 year old, not that decptive Alhaji Jibrin of yesterday…

Happy Birthday

• mimi

May 18, 2017 at 2:31 pm

As in!!!, you just said what i was about to type.
      That Jibrin guy could pass for this one’s dad. They need to switch ages.
      So they want to tell me this guy is older than Jibrin by 10yrs? Lmao

3. Bisi

May 18, 2017 at 3:37 pm

This is beautiful.. Nice party. Nice gathering.

4. Lola

May 18, 2017 at 8:16 pm

I remember this couple from Ovation magazine…. waaaaaaay back ? During their wedding. God bless you! Couples that stay together..slay together

5. keyyna

May 19, 2017 at 6:25 am

Happy people!!!! God bless them…

6. Serita

May 23, 2017 at 10:35 am

Lovely party! I follow this guys wife on Instagram and the girl slays! When I say slay, I mean Slaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy. She’s got some very very well known razzo friends though, but it shows she’s not proud and can befriend anyone. I like her. Congrats Olalekan.

7. London