BN TV

BN TV: Watch Episode 10 of ‘Now That You are Married’ as Liz osho & Guests Discuss “Children in Marriage”

BN TV

A blessing or Not?

Children are definitely gifts from God but when the presence of kids affects the marriage, then are they really blessings or a curse? How do couples manage their relationship after having kids? And keep the passion burning?

Watch a new episode of Now that you are are married with Davies King, Kaffy and Irene Oparah as they discuss the role of children in marriage.

Watch

1. Ese V

June 30, 2017 at 2:41 pm

I’m really tired of this!
    She and Dolapo Oni should just join forces and present ONE show on marriage and let us hear word! Considering there’s no difference Between both their shows anyway *rme*

• Jay

June 30, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Trust me, if you were that tired, you won’t open the link and even worse, watch. I’m exhausted of the marriage talks but I decide to ignore or not watch, or not stress myself ranting, or complaining like you’ve done.

• Tolu

June 30, 2017 at 3:52 pm

When you lack originality and all you do is COPY! Dolapo needs to sue her! What rubbish

2. Truthteller

June 30, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Ignorant ppl rant when they don’t have facts #SMH now that you’re married was shot over two years ago! It just started airing on Africa Magic this month though. @Tolu have several seats. Ok buh bye

3. Mavo

June 30, 2017 at 9:58 pm

I was waiting for them to speak about who is taking care of mom? What about her needs, wants, does she not deserve a break too etc? I’m glad they spoke on it because the topic was a little too one sided for a while.

4. Letty

July 2, 2017 at 11:36 am

She’s not even a good host. I literally thought she and dolapo were swapping…nija people’s follow follow does not have part 2. Everyone pontificates on what they know nothing about.