BN TV

BN TV: WATCH First Episode of Rona’s “Diary of an Inner Fat Girl”

BN TV

Rona of Diary of an Inner Fat Girl has launched her YouTube Channel.

The entrepreneur says she started her Vlog to share her weight loss journey. She says there is no one way of losing weight, but a combination of things – healthy eating, exercise – and consistency.

Watch the first Episode below:

1. Fifi

June 20, 2017 at 6:41 am

Everybody wan do vlog,talk show, advise column, write book, oh please all these Adeleke clan we are tired, free us

2. LILO

June 20, 2017 at 9:31 am

Basic people doing basic things

3. Yeni

June 20, 2017 at 9:40 am

Absolutely love Sharon, i purchased a wig from her a while ago and I was taken aback just how humble and kind she was. I wish her all the best with this. As a mother of three, weight loss is a b**ch. Me i just dey chop my amala dey go.

4. Iyaolode

June 20, 2017 at 9:42 am

At least this one has a theme. Aunty Sophie wey no get head or tale.
    Good luck Rona…The Adeleke clan stepping out of David’s shadow. Good for them.

5. Tiannahhh

June 20, 2017 at 9:59 am

@yeni Kip deceiving ursef..if u like don’t watch wat u ear..mother of 3 ni

• babym

June 20, 2017 at 12:09 pm

what kind of foolish comment is this??? *confused face*

6. LalalaVainmosh

June 20, 2017 at 10:43 am

Rona Sharon- actually a lot of people know what to do to lose weight but just can’t afford IT, and most importantly don’t have access to what you have. It’s that simple. Yes, discipline is important to achieve any weight loss goal but if there is an unlimited supply of dough, dramatic weight-loss will be much more achievable and maintenance can be adhered to for a long haul. Nutritionist, chefs, lifestyle coaches, healthy food supply, home gym .e.t.c is very $$$ for the common Joe & Jessica! Like how you acknowledge your vanity though …. haha vanity upon vanity!

Meanwhile, I think its high time everyone chills on this weighloss expert hustle… I mean seriously too many traffic on this! Gain weight, lose your weight, snap back, wear your clothes, slay or whatever and be happy no need to become a self proclaimed weight-loss expert. No hidden knowledge – Men and women all/will have a weightloss struggle after a certain age… we all have to maintain a healthy lifestyle simple as that.

7. Bellisimo

June 20, 2017 at 11:06 am

Here for this! I like how she talks. Rona, please don’t disappoint me, I’m rooting for you. Looking forward to how you’ll bring in Nigerian foods into the weight loss diet.

8. Lola Olatunde

June 20, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Sharon is a G. I also purshased a wig from her. Funny as hell. Best customer service ever. I can’t wait to see more.

9. Sherlie Holmes

June 20, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Aww I love this concept, and I really like her personality. I’ll def be following it, I know I’m an inner fat girl to the core hehehe